Listen up, faggots. I think I just discovered the secret to achieving sunken cheeks

Listen up, faggots. I think I just discovered the secret to achieving sunken cheeks.

Two words: reduce sodium.

Sodium makes your body retain water, so if you're sub 15% bodyfat and you still have a baby face, then you're probably eating too much salty food. Cut the salt out of your diet, then start drinking heaps of water and hit the sauna on a semi-regular basis.

After a while your face will shred the "baby fat" which is most likely just excess water weight.

how to reduce sodium:

cook all your own food, that way you control the salt

be vigilant, the jews salt everything

Why in the fuck would want a face that belongs on a prisoner at Auschwitz?

>Costly signaling

>bro science

Nice sourceless screencap from reddit you sure showed him

Nice cope

Pretty sure all instinctual 'fetishes' in terms of attraction should increase genetic fitness significantly. I think it's more cultural than anything.

reducing sodium does not help you

believe me or read up on the subject

source: 'bio' layne norton

Read what exactly?

two words: do cocaine

there's a peak guide on BB where he goes into detail about sodium and body composition

use google

this will be my last reply itt

Elvis Presley was a very handsome man and he didn't have sunken cheeks.

TIRED OF BEING AN UGLY GUY WITH FULL CHEEKS?
NOW YOU CAN BE UGLY WITH SUNKEN CHEEKS?
HOW?
JUST STARVE YOURSELF!

>phoneposter aspie posting a screenshot from reddit

this site is over

youre not wrong.

i love trail mix it is the only thing that keeps me on my fruit/veg/whole grains only diet

>implying there's actually people out there who don't look better with hollow cheeks.

but it's so salty is the problem
i think there's something to Don't Eat Too Much Salt

This.

Intermittent fasting works REALLY fucking well when it comes to leaning out. Especially in your face/neck area. I'm currently doing a 4/20 schedule

>implying you will ever make it

>implying I haven't already

yeah im pretty sure behind every successful man there is an incel with before after collection for a chinese cartoon website
>this delusion

NEVER EVER MAKE IT

>telling fitizens to give up sodium
Bitch, do you know how much sodium cum has in it?

Will drinking more water reduce cheek fat?

What's a good and healthy way to fast? How long should it last/what should I drink? I gotta clean out these fuckin' intestines rn.

>hurr durr you saved a pic, therefore ur an incel virgin who won't make it
Maximum lel. Do you even logic, bro?

In the trash you and your opinion go.

Honestly, I'd be more terrified to fight 145 pound McGregor.

SAY AFTER ME:

NEVER

EVER

>le sunken cheeks meme

mcgregor is such a fuckn beast, look at those eyes on the left

That looks horrible.

start off with 8/16 and then go from there. Just be sure to hit all of your macros in that 8 hr window.
I like to just down water, but you could add lemon or something if you'd like. I enjoy unsweetened iced tea, but if you're really dying, one zero cal soda won't hurt, but don't drink like 5 or 6 at a time.

What does 8/16 mean?

Lantern cheeks master race reporting in.

Feels good, maaang.

I have sunken cheeks and it just sort of makes you look like you have AIDS without a nice jaw and skin.

Can confirm they appeared after lowering sodium intake, I always drank way more water than average though.

You eat for 8 hours, then you fast for 16.
This is what I started off with, then I moved into 6/18, then now, 4/20

Copy that. Thanks user! Giving this a try this week.

>t. Chubby-cheeked eyecontactless virgin.

Rate?

not sunken enough clearly thats the problem :^)

Just a heads up, the first week will suck pretty hard, but thereafter it's not to bad. I don't even really think about it much at all anymore, I even kind of enjoy the feeling of not eating, it makes me feel more efficient.

Good luck buddy

Manlet gook mongrel/10

NarcissisticHomicidalManiac /10

Cool, I really appreciate that heads-up. Sounds like this will be good. Thanks again.

>That sunken cheeked man
>Better looking than Clooney

Clooney only looks good for his age and he's still a 8/10 considering.

that guy went to my highschool

>tfw he is one of the top 5 male models and only worth 6.5m

Even when he was younger, Clooney looked better than this guy imo. Also, Ashton Kutcher is not a sunken cheeked dude and looks better than the guys you posted imo.

Topkek

Blaze it faggot

it kind of shows even when he is looking straight which is why he looks a bit... strange but if you looked at the dudes face at the right angle you were just like wtf m8...

not saying that modeling doesn't take some skill, just acting is exponentially more and knowing clooney has substance adds to his physical appeal subconciously, also you could end o'prys career with 1 good punch, so maybe that plays a factor in it, psychologically i mean

this, looks like some guy who's lived in the jungle way too long

Yeap cheekbones are usually a good thing but not necessary for a guy to look close to perfect.

This guy is also considered very attractive (I don't agree, Kutcher is my 10/10).

>being this delusional

Nah, he's average tier.

Without his hair genetics and fame, nobody would have noticed him.

Exfoliate and jaw implant. Problem solved.

those cheeks look good on him but thats not the main reason he looks good. you autistic faggots will never learn

I'll show all of you...

wait, that's what IF is? I thought it was when you don't eat for an entire day. I don't eat anything at all for like 4-5 days a month and eat w.e tf I want every other day

breddy gud/10
would read your manifesto

cheek bones mean nothing jaw is king

Why the fuck would I want to look like that guy

look at this incel

You guys are faggots you obsess about shit to the extent that women do fuck off with these threads virgins

>why would I want to look like a guy who gets paid for his looks?
>why would I want to get laid by hundreds of qts?
>why would I want to live life on easy mode?

Fuck off with this creepy narcissistic shit. Yes i know this is primarily a bb community but this amount is unnerving.

Decent jaw week cheek bones

Samefag.

Are you autistic?

Not sure how not worrying about the shape of my cheekbones is autistic but whatever bro, enjoy your fap/sob cycles.

thanks for the advice OP I've always wanted into spooky ayylmao mode

how's my jaw

Elliot Alderson/10

Are you that guy from Mr robot?

this. guy looks weird

Lol. For these photos models just suck their cheeks in man. They practice for hours in the mirror to get it looking right not weird. Just do that until you find where your balance is and you don't need the mirror anymore.

is that you, my brother

Yeah, I am into that look of strong facial features that some men have. I just think it's sexy. What about women with sunken cheeks and strong facial features? Will they ever make it?

Typical mongoloid.

5/10

He looks like the kind of guy to stab you in a Lidl in Tallaght or something

What's the name of that serial killer that women loved so much?

Why would I know this

Didn't mean to quote you

AKA a sexy man beast

Waaaaaay ahead of you brother!

His nickname is murder machine.

that dude has a great jaw. awww yea

mongoloid yes. typical? I hope my jaw is at least above average lol

yeahhhh blaze it maaaan

omar?

Post a better pic.

Season 3 when?

almost as gay looking as your hair

When is season 3, Elliot?

REMINDER THAT ITS ALL ABOUT THE EYE AREA. SOMETHING THAT U CANNOT CHANGE. ITS ALL ABOUT THOSE SMALL SLAYER HUNTER EYES, BROWRIDGE, AND THICK BUSHY EYEBROWS.

Long midface cuck lol. ur jaw wont matter when u look like that.

Be me
>Cut to 10 percent
>Sunken cheeks and chiseled jawline
All people said to me was I looked gaunt in the face and looked like a cancer patient