Hey guys, crypto noob here. I bought my first 10 ETH from coinbase and set up a "My Ether Wallet"...

Hey guys, crypto noob here. I bought my first 10 ETH from coinbase and set up a "My Ether Wallet". I encrypted it with a strong password & it told me to print all this shit out. Do I really need all these long ass codes?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x3B46Ab957687de526b45c6A902A643462e19A1C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen this here today already...

huh?

Account Balance

0 ETH

disappointing

> 3 ETHD
lol kys

etherscan.io/address/0x3B46Ab957687de526b45c6A902A643462e19A1C8

Save the fucking code goddamnit, it's a piece of paper how hard can it be

Are you aware of how this shit works? If you lose your private key there is literally no one in the world who could recover your shit

I didn't put it in there yet. It's still on coinbase. I'm just asking about these long codes. FUck do I need these for?

I have a password! What is all this key crap for?

you get ETH networking points for everyone you send them too. so post them on your facebook account and around the web, the more people that use these codes, the more points you get , and you get free gifts and trips etc

type the short one (public key) in coinbae and it will send your funds there

one is your private key
the other is your public key
you use the public key in transactions
you use the private key as a wallet, this is for you only

don't show people the private key ever
if you do they can type the code in
and get all your money.

>I didn't put it in there yet.
make a new one and try again.

lmao
the smart, early money right here biz
totally

I feel like you're lying to me.

you don't need these long codes. Buy ether, put it in the same wallet. Or make a new one and give me the private key. I'll make sure the money is really there

well you're certainly lying to us because this exact thread has already been posted earlier today.

it's a slide thread to distract you from the jews trying to wrangle cryptocurrencies into their grimy mitts

>not hiding your wallets in a hollowed out book

>when you realise there is morons in crypto who don't know what the private key is for

where the fuck those imbeciles like OP come from?

this is a larp, someone actually this dumb could never manage to purchase 10eth from cuckbase