Already have a gf

>already have a gf
What the fuck am i supposed to do at a club?

>going to clubs when you have a gf
literally why. men go to clubs to pick up sloots, that's it.

Good question.
I Was dragged here by my gf.

I'm supposed to be 'letting myself go' because the tv told me reading books and learning useful things are gay shit.

I also cant believe I'm at a club before 1130pm. God damn it.

get dirty with her on the dancefloor

alternatively let her get dirty with other guys on the dancefloor then fuck her rotten like the weirdo cuck you are

Go grind with her on the dancefloor.

My gf refuses to go to clubs or bars, so I only go when friends have their bdays but I only sit on the benches, get drunk with the other non dancers and have a smoke outside from time to time.

She wore heels she can barely walk in.

No dancing tonight.

Going to the club with your girl is awesome. You get to grind on her the whole time and you know you're getting dick wet at the end of the night.

Where did you guys meet your GFs?

Are you both white? Because then you really can just stand there and waggle your butts a bit and call it dancing.

Nobody would expect you to do any better.

Also i cant drink because I'm on heavy antibiotics.

On the plus side.... Only 3 hours until 1am.....

>men go to clubs to pick up sloots
What?
I avoid clubs because i want to pick up sluts, clubs are usually a sausage fest with no end

break up with her because shes going to breed stupid NEET children that youll be supporting until the day you die

You could just fucking go home and fuck

clubs are bars but with more dancing. they are places to hang out with friends, drink and dance

do you think people shouldn't go to bars either?

spotted the homosexual. enjoy dancing with 80% drunk horny men.

you've already made it bro just enjoy your life

Jesus, get a hobby

I have one.
It doesn't involve clubs.

What are you on about you retard?

We were presidents of rival social clubs at university. I suggested we hold a joint event and we ended up spending lots of time together....

Kek. Yeah developing skills and interests is for fags. Wanna rail these bath salts and go try hump bitches?

>say no more senpai.

>hanging out with friends at a club
Screaming in each others' ears over the same three Chainsmokers songs and getting $5 vodka sprites spilled on you is more enjoyable that chilling at a real bar?

You're the fun guy at parties huh?

>$5. Vodka sprites

Lmao im out in central london.

£12.50 for a single vodka lemonade here.

Kill me.

your bitch is a retard and your kids are going to come out with extra chromosomes, sounds like you two are made for each other because you sound stupid as fuck too

I think you have autism my man.

Thanks guys.
Your shitposting has gotten me through the last few hours.

Its nearly 00:30. Only an hour to go and I can go home.

Your relationship sounds like a lot of fun.

Thanks. How is yours?

I never understood the point of clubs once random hookups aren't an option, and there are already better options for those. Then again, I've been told women like them for actually dancing and drinking as well as fucking so if you got dragged there by your girlfriend it was probably to do that.

Mhmmm dey whiteys can't even spice dey chicken!

In america our bar drinks are almost entirely ice and watered down on top of that. In Europe you actually get alcohol.
So it evens out