How much an insecure prick do you have to be to include "PHD" on your twitter name?

And to spend $100k+ because some homeless guy on the internet hurt your feelings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgz7y7nylZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Layne was bullied in high school and got no pussy, so when someone makes fun of him he needs to destroy them.

he needs to become the big boy with the "phd" and money and status

what did he spend 100k on

he tried to sue someone, i don't remember who

Blason Jaha

kys hemmingway

I got a PhD too. Physical chemistry, should i include it in my twitter account? Will it help me slay pussy?

I've got a Doctorate in shut the fuck up.

His video on the Blaha incident is painful to watch, he's such an unlikeable dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgz7y7nylZw
This one? He is having this one sided conversation out loud in a public place about threats and violence and his problems with other people. I hate it when weirdos do this shit.

Does Jacob blowhole have a PHD?

t. jason blaha

That's classified

He really does come off as insecure. Suing a welfare receiving YouTuber over criticism and accusations is fucking pathetic. Arguably more pathetic than Hemingway's LARPing

sounds like you're not a world record holding PhD, user

it's ok, there is always someone better than you

Dude is pure anger

Urgh just got flashbacks to rate equations

What's funny is he's never contributed anything of value to the world (his leucine work is pathetic and meaningless) yet Jason Blaha actually provides good advice to people in danger of being sucked into body building culture.

He's also a bigger liar than Jason. Jason doesn't lie about his steroid use but Layne does and claims natty when he isn't.

For all of his "adult post bullying syndrome" rage and effort he's objectively inferior to a fat, balding, unathletic, valor stealing, welfare scamming loser. Pretty funny tbqh.

>Nutritional Science PhD
lmao what?

>Will it help me slay pussy?
it will help you attract worn out whores who want to "settle down" (marry and never fuck) with you

Underrated

How insecure do you have to be to be buttblasted by a Doctorate on the interwebs that lifts more than you?

Theyll give a PhD for anything these days
Pretty sure you can get a PhD in sports management
Rediculous

you can get a phd in feminist issues
all you have to do is cry

nutrition ''''''science''''''''

It'll only Bohr people.

Chemistry cat would be proud bro.

could anyone give me a Quick Rundown on this Norton v Blaha thing?

Are any of his routines good tho.

Either PH3 or PHAT

Phd only means you were too autistic to leave school and enter the world so you just stay as long as possible.

did you guys know that Dr. layne norton (PhD) has a doctorate degree?

Blaha called Lame Nordstrom a fake natty. Layne got mad. The end.

>Layne got mad and spent over 100k in court suing blaha even after knowing he has nothing

Then it's the end

I used to work at a gym and this guy made us put 'M.D.' at the end of his last name on his gym membership.

Jason blaha pls go

>Blaha called Layne a phony
>Blaha gives advice that is utter dogshit
>Layne gets mad
>Blaha trolls go to Laybes social media and threaten to murder his wife and kill his infant son
>Layne gets pissed
>Legal issues inbound
>Tries suing Blaha
>Blaha us threatened with deportation from the UK on social media
>Threatens to take out Laynes family as revenge for deportation separating him from his wife
>More legal issues
>Blaha brags about hiding assests overseas to protect his wealth via loopholes, obvious bullshit
>Blaha denies he wrote it, blames his ex wife
>Doesn't show up for court
>Gets deported to the US
>Layne spends over 100k to sue blaha only to get nothing in return
>Blaha is no broke and homeless making his vids out of a storage trailer

Look up natty lifter on YouTube, guy has all of Blahas austistic episodes video archived.
Worth a watch just for the sheer cringe

Kek no one is a bigger liar than jason. The dude has a lot of crazy delusions about being recruited as a teen to do undercover spec ops missions.

When called out by military veterans about stolen valor he told them to go fuck themselves

That's makes him a much bigger fraud to me that layne not mentioning that he's doing something iilegal

Just drink iced coffee.

ITT Jason Blaha tries damage control because he doesn't understand that actions have consequences

Had one of those frappe - or whatever - drinks the other day. Holy shit, my hands were shaking. Shit is strong, surprisingly. The milk on it gave me 23m3 of gas though... Meteorologists were running around with their hands in their heads trying to figure out were this local methane cloud was coming from. Shit was vile.