How do you even start? how do you not give up in the frist few days of having no fucking clue what you're doing?

how do you even start? how do you not give up in the frist few days of having no fucking clue what you're doing?

By not being a fucking loser

too late for that

Just go to the gym my guy. Even if you just do one excercise youll be huped enough to do more. Know what workout youre doing and look up how to do that workout if youre not sure how. Eventually youll learn proper form amd you'll become as Veeky Forums as me.

A loser isn't someone who does something badly, it's someone who doesn't even fucking try to get better.

look up nutrition advice. find a split (I train the arnold split), look up proper exercises (search bodybuilding for best chest workouts, best tricep isolation workouts, etc.) Youre gonna make it. I believe in you

read the sticky

>look up click-bait bodybuilding sites to inform yourself
fuck off retard

anyone know any good youtubers that show the proper form for the compound lifts?

mike tuchscherer for the best deadlift in the world
candito ain't bad either

>Read the sticky
>Watch some videos on proper form & technique on youtube (I recommend Buff Dudes and Athlean-X)
>Man up and go to the gym
>Start out light & make sure you understand which part of body you're actually working out
>Don't be ashamed of having a shit form at the beginning - there's always more then plenty of people in the gym who have absolutely attrocious form (even though some of them have been working out for longer). Don't be like that - work on improvement.
>Read about proper nutrition, start eating healthy. Don't try to start out too drastic at the beginning or you'll burn yourself out, but begin limiting the unhealhty food in your diet
>Don't compare yourself to others but learn to find value in bettering yourself, no matter how small the steps you take are

"There’s nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self."
- Hemingway

"Withdraw into yourself and look. And if you do not find yourself beautiful yet, act as does the creator of a statue that is to be made beautiful: he cuts away here, he smoothes there, he makes this line lighter, this other purer, until a lovely face has grown upon his work. So do you also: cut away all that is excessive, straighten all that is crooked, bring light to all that is overcast, labour to make all one glow of beauty and never cease chiselling your statue, until there shall shine out on you from it the godlike splendour of virtue, until you shall see the perfect goodness surely established in the stainless shrine."

- Plotinus, The Enneads

This, except if you're too nervous to go to the gym try a home routine first. That helped me build a lot of confidence to do a home routine for a few months and develop my noob gains. I just did yardsale screwlock dumbells and bodyweight to start.

just use gear from day 1

>proper form
>Athlean-X

It's like you want people to snap their shit up, you fucking troll.

>buff dudes
>Athlene-X
Hahaha have you ALMOST had me

Yeah that's also an option, although from my own experience I'd recommend going to gym straight away. Gyms have all the equipment you need, whereas at home you might not be able to do certain key excercises => progress less than you could => get discouraged by your lack of progress => give up.

No-one in the gym actually cares if you're not in shape (they only start to care & mirin if you look good). There's no need to feel embarassed.

Another thing that can help is getting a gym buddy. Even if you're both shit at the start, at least it will make going to gym more fun at the beginning & you'll reinforce each other to keep going. Your bro can watch your form and spot you on bench so you don't hurt yourself.

Please exblain friend

> 2020 - 3
> not liking B.U.F.F dudes

Shiggydiggy

Buff Dudes and Athlean-X are meme lifters who give out poor lifting advice but use their appearance to make it seem legit.

Post examples to back up your stupid claims

I'll wait

... Post examples of people snapping their shit up?

Go look yourself you dumb fuck. You don't believe the advice to not follow them? Go for it. Wreck your back and shit.

An argument presented without evidence can be rejected without evidence. If you really care about people "snapping their shit up", why don't you just make the minimal effort and post some proper example, if they are so abundant as you say?

Instead of listening Veeky Forumslets go to a nutriologist. Get a trainer at your gym. Problem solved. You got two professionals helping you and telling you what to do, not a board on Veeky Forums.

With time and practice you won't need the trainer and the nutriologist.

You get a gym membership that ties you to it financially
Then you go or else you're burning money every month for nothing

>nutriologist
costanza.jpg

> claims they give bad advice
> cannot provide examples of buff dudes or athlean x giving out bad advice

Alternatively
> someone snapped their shit up
> its probably the fault of those youtubers I dont like

> implying any given gyms members even go on a regular basis

People sign up then never go and are too lazy to cancel

Planet fitness forced me to go
And even though they had only a smith machine, I thank them for keeping me in the gym

just do straight machines for the first 2 months. 3x a week full body. Just get ur body used to being used again.. Observe while your there.. simple

Dude that might not be an option for everyone, considering how expensive personal trainers/nutritionists are. If OP is earning money & wants to progress fast then it would make sense, but otherwise I think there's decent advice online if one spends time & fishes around a bit.