What is the best way to get rock hard knuckles...

What is the best way to get rock hard knuckles? I'm starting to do knuckle push-ups and I was wondering if I should do anything else.

Punch walls.
Girls also love that shit, when you show them where you punched the holes in the wall.

This. Shows passion and builds knuckle strength at the same time

Won't I risk injuring my hand? Also if not what type of wall surface would do the job?

You've got to tap the wall beforehand and make sure there's no timber behind it because that'll hurt.
Just find a good spot, make a hole, cover with filler, punch again next week, ad infinitum

It will hurt at first but you'll get strong bones.
Watch Thai kick boxers kicking bamboo to get strong shin bones

Get a bucket full of sand and start punching the sand

Is a concrete wall too hard? I'm not looking to destroy my drywall.

>Veeky Forums, Should I punch a concrete wall?

Jesus fucking Christ dude. Think for a second here

I don't think I should punch it either that is why I am asking

autism

Just punch at 50% force and you will be fine

this thread is gold

Depends. C40/50 will be but C8/10 should be fine

Punch anything, not just walls. Who cares if it hurts? Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

>tfw this is my first time on this board and this is the first thread i see

I'm glad to see you guys dont get any less autistic no matter what board

So as long as I'm not putting all my weight behind the punch I should be fine? Also ive been reading that putting some newspaper between my hand and the wall could help.
Not looking to fracture my hand thank you

They won't fracture; as you punch stuff, your knuckles will get harder, thus making them more durable and less likely to become injured.

I've heard otherwise sir

Well, one of us has too be wrong. Maybe there are limits to how durable your knuckles can be, so just start with softer things. Punch a tub of meat or lard.

Ignore the wall punching thing. It does kind of work as you'll rough up your hands, maybe break some bones, but from experience of being angry and punching wall. It fucks your hands up more than makes them 'manly'.

Just punch some clay peppered with some small stones, preferably round ones, start with the soft things.
Calluses and bone density are things meant to be cultivated, it will take some time, scars too.

where do you come from user

Also, look into proper martial arts or fighting sport, you need to learn how to punch properly before flailing wildly at something, hands are complex and full of moving parts, be smart about it OP.

Used to do martial arts for about 6 years. Got really hard knuckles just from the amount of punching pads. If you don't want to do formal training just buy a pad and spend a night learning how to punch properly and do it regularly, it takes a long time.

Also my skelly friend had harder knuckles than me because he had zero fat on his knuckles. But it doesn't hurt me when I punch unlike him

you have to lightly punch hard surfaces to build stronger knuckles. or punch a punching bag without boxing gloves. punching harder surfaces over time can shape your knuckles a little weirdly though since you're hardening the skin and reshaping the bones a little

> Go to Beach
> Punch sand
> Knuckles will hurt and possibly bleed.
> Heal Up

Repeat

>that autist who goes to the beach in a trench coat and sandals to lunch the ground shouting ATATATATATATAATATATATATAATA

> projecting your fav chinese cartoon onto others

You suggested it, not me.

> literally didn't mention of trenchcoat or sandals or anime noises
> hurr it was your idea

Literally punch a lot. Get a canvas punching bag and go to town. Your index and middle knuckle are the target areas. Keep your wrists straight and the end of the snap should be straight. Any give and you'll hurt your wrists.

Punching fractures your knuckles and brings calcium to the area making your bones harder. Buy some k2 supplements they help regulate calcium.

start out by punching toddlers 3-4 times a week, then work your way up to hitting women

when you are getting one-hit KOs every time you are ready

Start punching a punching bag with gloves and wraps, then alternate between only wearing gloves or wraps to build knuckle and wrist strength.

Your knuckles will bruise, it takes a few weeks before they heal fully, after that they wont bruise again unless you are really trying to smash concrete.

With that sort of self-doubting attitude, how can you ever expect to make gains in any aspect of your life? Just believe in yourself and go for it my dude :)

Makiwara or tap them with a hammer .

you can condition pretty extensively, but it comes at a cost of dexterity and probably joint mobility as you age.

i was seriously into tameshiwari as a kenpo student for a long time and eventually could do some pretty hardcore tuff, including breaking 2x4s with my palm and cracking coconuts with my fists but it's a hell of a hobby, it takes dedication and training, and i sacrificed music and magic tricks to do that, even with stretching and practice, conditioning your hands is murder on the joints.

"I've heard otherwise"
People say dumb shit all the fucking time. The authority of the whole world combined is worth less than my own. In other words, listen to yourself before anyone else.

I spent a lot of time punching shit, including walls, the floor, trees, my own knuckles, other people's knuckles, and even a little concrete. They got huge, tough and strong. It's simple fucking shit. 1 + 1 shit. If someone told you the sky is actually red, would you believe them because they used large words and a tone of authority? For fucks sake. YES punch shit, that's it. Exercise the outside of the hand trying to open it as much as possible as well, and making a fist then trying to open it as much as possible while keeping it closed. Just like how you pull your shoulders back and lock them in to bench, lock in your knuckles.

Concrete and your own knuckles are fine, start with taps and grit your teeth.

Firstly, no

Secondly kinda yes. I was showing a girl around my (frat) house, got to my roomates door and she asked me why it was fucked up. Explained that I had to kick it in once when he lost the key

She was turned on by that

So you tried music and magic after and it was major fucked?
I hear the chinese have good medicine for that stuff.

no: before; I was doing classical guitar and was kinda into sleight of hand/card tricks, but you have specific training for dexterity for those, and the tameshiwari training just threw an oar right into the spokes.

At the time i wanted to be a badass most, so that is where I put my time. but my progress in guitar went down by half and card tricks plateaued hardcore

I did a bunch of TCM stuff including acupuncture and herbals but honestly, it's not that special. no way around the fact that if you spend an hour a day punching shit you won't be wailing on those arpeggios

>Never gonna make it

>She was turned on by that
>You could tell because of her erect penis

Even SDS plus sized battery rotary hammers can smash up concrete. Do you really think a rh can deliver more force than a punch in a couple hammers?

If you build up to it, you'll be able smash up the concrete with your fists intact. Hell check out dyel karate guys smashing blocks with chops

Training on a heavy bag will help strengthen your hands. If you want to be really hardcore you can strike trees or bamboo rods like Muay Thai fighters do to strengthen the bones in their shins and forearms.

Sounds shitty. I don't know I go on fringe and hope I can work with qi and energy to overcome shit like that. Reading "The Master Key" by some Robertson from the library, his teacher could put on a kids shirt like 6 sizes too small and his arms and head would balloon. Literally. Caricature levels. Also claims that used a "chi sword/laser" on a lion's third eye to make it go crazy and then calm it again, and put a troop of chimps to sleep then made them line up against one side of the cage, and then broke the spell and they all "chimped out".

There's a bunch of other stories but that was a source I remembered. Energy work to change physiology seems useful for these sorts of things.

So on a side note, how does sleight of hand magic change your perceptions of reality, personality, mental ability, etc? Do I gain mental dexterity ??

You Dumbass

You are SUPPOSED to be fracturing your knuckles, your body repairs them harder and thats how they toughen

didntgettaughtthisbyhisdad/10

Don't read that stupid shit. do the old school conditioning regimes and fuck any new age chi/qi crap unless it's proven

I like to punch the steel panels on vehicles, little bit of give, leaves nice knuckle marks.

What do you do for weak wrists tho? Mine seem to want to buckle a lot if I put a bit of force into it

>Within the visible range of light, red light waves are scattered the least by atmospheric gas molecules. So at sunrise and sunset, when the sunlight travels a long path through the atmosphere to reach our eyes, the blue light has been mostly removed, leaving mostly red and yellow light remaining.

Once you become a true warrior, you break bones every month and keep training and fighting despite it.

WAY OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR

Do like the Koreans and wrap a rope around a tree and punch it

Do bear crawls on your knuckles. This is an old karate technique that literally makes your hands into weapons

i'm 12 and this is my first time on the internet? run away from this place kid and never look back

You are hopeless.

Practice on a proper punching bag before hitting walls like an idiot, preferably a nice leather bag filled with sand.
Keep in mind you have to start to learn not to fuck up your wrists and shoulders before you start worrying about harder knuckels.

>take bucket
>fill bucket with rice
>uncooked of course you mong
>plunge open hand in rice bucket
>start clenching hand and releasing
>sort of like kneading dough
>except it's going to hurt

Sauce: boxer having to do that shit every week

Use a punching bag.

Why don't you just do work with a heavy bag? all these retards saying punch your walls and thinking that turns girls on are autistic lmao

fucking kek

Start off with a punching bag or a hanging wall bag. The latter is definitely cheaper and both can be found via online martial arts stores.

You can also find videos on how to make a tameshiwari, a basic wooden plank cemented vertically into the ground and wrapped with cord or rope. (Or just tie some rope around a tree trunk)
Punching bag material is best to start off with though. Sand is also a good starting point. Most wall bags and rope tear up knuckles like no-other. Canvas is more abrasive to the skin than you think.

If you're bleeding, take care of it. Don't be "that tough guy." Wrap it up with bandage or get boxer's wraps. Bloodying up your training equipment doesn't look cool and can end up molding and/or inducing early wear and tear on the equipment.

It takes time and going full blast and full force on day one is tempting but you'll end up having to heal and wait longer than you would if you you did a moderate amount every day. You'll more likely lose interest if you overwork it in the beginning because of the long healing times. Keep in mind, you want longevity in your hands. Trying to overdo it can result in a more serious injury. Knuckles and tendons are not exactly like muscles, they take longer to heal and recuperate. If they hurt, wait till you're okay to continue on, don't try to push out one more round and then wake up the next morning to sharp pain and inflexible fingers. Most guys who do have hard ass knuckles usually end up with joint mobility and problems later in life.

Think of the delicate, intricate things people do with their hands
> surgery
> building ships in bottles
> something else
Don't fuck your hands up for a meme

my sides