So much are you down on link?

So much are you down on link?

Anyone manage to sell and cut losses before it totally died?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K6Y3njR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just bought more today. Thanks retards!

>sell and cut losses
Yeah I sold at 11k from ICO on you stupid fucks.
Next time pay attention to volume and stop holding shit. I warned you it would go down since it was 10.5k sats but you morons absolutely REFUSE to listen.

bagholders gonna rationalize and say

>you only lose money when you sell

Yep. Bought 5K USD worth around 35 cents and 43 cents. Avg share was like 38 cents.

Got the fuck out with most around 35 cents but left about 1K USD investment in it. Got the fuck out with that around 30 cents.

Took about a $700 loss in all, but would be like over 2.5K USD loss by now or worse.

Never hold your bags when the fucker is dying. Best moves I make is limiting losses and picking up the gains somewhere else.

I fucking hate the sentiment of "don't sell at a loss, I gotta hold before I can sell again!"

>Totaly died
It’s been trading less than a month and it’s still way above it’s ICO price.
I’m not the biggest fan of the linkies either but to write a coin off this early during this bearish alt destroying month is fucking retarded

>Let's pretend it didn't drop from 11k because of the massive BTC bull run that fucked every alt
Pretend you saw the BTC bull run coming.

Not in chainlink. But by volume do you usually mean a 1-2 high volume red candles following a pump?

I bought at ICO and am up about 3x

sold around 7k and bought back in around 3200 sats. feeling comfy

lets pretend the conference wasn't PRICED IN like every other SHITCOIN
lmao

let's pretend LINK isn't guaranteed to moon to $50 :^)

Rent free.

How fucking long are you bagholders gonna wait?

The coin is dead

Do you realise the wasted opportunity cost holding a totally shit crypotgraveyard coin?

This scamcoin is only going one way in the long run... to 0

christ you people just have no patience at all.

So where’s your buy order at user ?

>buy ripple
>buy chainlink

no matter what happens you come out ahead

what do you mean bro i got in at 10 cent and out at 40 lmao

Give me one coin that is doing well that isn't BTC or ETH and has a better future than Link. What coin is doing great during this BTC bloodbath.

YOU COULD SEE THE BTC BULL RUN A MILE AWAY BECAUSE OF THE FORK.

Also SELL THE NEWS. Chainlink's volume was dying out at the top, which is completely normal and predictable, and it was an obvious fucking sell with the conference coming.

You CAN fucking win at this shit if you stop holding like a retarded fuck.

Sold before btc broke 6k

I just keep buying more whenever I can and never sell

Lol faggots i'm still in green on link and implying this is isn't the most promising coin since eth makes u a fucking pajeet street shiter.
>40$ per LINK by next diwali u street shiting, Ganges drinking, cow fucking faggots. Screencap this

The fuck are you talking about?

Chainlink's volume shot up and the coin exploded ever since it was added to Binance. So I watched it for a few days and when the volume stopped rising after a day or two, I sold.

That's what you're supposed to fucking do. Because then the volume starts going down, more people sell, and the volume goes up again but only because more people panic and sell more. This isn't hard to figure out...

I didn't set stop loss and I just stopped caring, stilling like 3000 links. Should I Sell or hold just in case ?

Sergei is smoking pot on the Cayman islands right now enjoying his ICO money

If you think he's putting in 18 hour shifts a day on link you're deluded lol

I tried to google his image for this post but there is so little buzz about this project I can barely find anything on it

a decent shitcoin that might actually get some gains has respected devs, marketing, regular updates, social media presence, news

you niggaz got scammed

>The nothing fork by a bunch of nobodies
Yeah everyone saw that being a big thing.

>Volume dying
It maintained its USD value through BTC pumping and it's USD value increased. Don't try to bullshit. BTC going crazy was the only reason it's BTC value went down. It's USD value didn't decline until after the conference.

I don't even fucking care what shitty technology you think you're bringing into this space. Reading the charts and news is the easiest goddamn way to make money, and that's what I want to do. I'm here to make money.

If you idiots wanted to donate your money for better technological causes, fuck off to /g/.

Doesn't matter whether it was a big thing or not you moron.

BTC holders think more people will hold and buy BTC for the fork, so they hold and buy more. It doesn't matter if anyone actually does, it's just what whales think other people will do.

Chainlink's volume in terms of BTC peaked around the same time its BTC price peaked. So when you see it starting to wane and die off, FUCKING SELL. The fact that you missed the BTC run in addition to preserving your USD by selling Chainlink back then is only more stupidity on your part. I'm not bullshitting you, it's frustrating to watch you people throw your money away on ideologies.

I'm not debating the potential of your fucking coin, I'm just saying that making money doesn't have to be hard.

Went all in on Walton at $1. Lost all hope and sold after it was manipulated down to 40 cents.

I'm not selling. This coin has no business not hitting a dollar at least once this year, especially with the Bitcoin moon. It should make it by the end of November. If not, and link never recovers, I'm out of crypto with the peace of mind I gave it a better shot than most, and it just didn't pan out.

What's another 50% loss from here compared to a potential 5x correction after the fork?

>It maintained its USD value

pepeplushy.jpg

>tfw bought at 0.19 on ED a day after ICO

you're obviously very angry and not working with a whole lot of capital.

some people have different investing strategies. we are investing our money in the long term viability of the LINK project. if you don't see this as a valid strategy, fine. most of us bought low and have no interest in selling until the LINK project comes to full fruition at some point in 2018 / 19.

This is what i was talking about btw

Sold my presale bags around 0,3-0,45 USD
Pretty comfy

One more day for October news, rory

VTC, WTC, ETP

VTC has been steadily climbing since like August

Unfortunately you have to get in and out of climbing alts quickly, the hype cycle has gotten so fast that it almost always overshoots and corrects hard.

Anyone think TA works on shitcoins? Chainlink triple topped at 45c before the crash. Maybe could've predicted. Saw link and thought it was a cool project but I never buy coins after a huge run up and large market cap to lower risk. Feel bad for you linkies though. My shitcoin portfolio went from 220k to 150k in the last 3 days so I feel your pain.

I can't stop laughing at you deluded faggots.

There is nothing tangible at all going for this project, and you should all be ashamed for accepting shilling like mindless sheep.

LINK $50 after SIBOS. Buy now or stay poor morons.

It kills me that you tards think people are manipulating a fucking shitcoin.

A fucking shitcoin man! Take some responsibility for your disgusting decision making.

Reeeee een month old coin didn't make me a millionair within 2 weeks. It's fucking dead!!!!

You people are the types who sold eth when it dropped from 14 to 8 declaring it a dead coin and being very smug with your few dollars profit.

>smoking pot on the Caymans enjoying ICO money
>fails to find a picture on the internet of this guy
>boldly claims the entire project to be a scam
I struggle to see things the way you do and I would be suspicious of anything you claim

One person please explain to me how and why would anybody manipulate this coin

Every single time Altcoins rise this rises too but instead of staying o the top some fucking nigger asshole starts selling and the entire bonus is gone

Why whats the point

Okay, I'm there

I'm gonna buy more of this shit at 10 cents and make a fortune. You'll all eat your words in a year.

Still up.

dump ur spooky bags and get on the treat train
discord.gg/K6Y3njR

There are quite a few tangible things there. I think much more so than many other projects. So I feel more comfortable investing in ChainLink than I do many other projects.

I don't think most people bought because of shilling but because they genuinely think there is a high probability of great returns after doing their own research.

But I sincerely wish you well with your investments and hope that you don't lose too much money making trades. If you truly think there is nothing whatsoever there in ChainLink you are quite deluded and you might have a low IQ and this crypto space might be a dangerous place for you.

Take care

I'm up 400% thanks to you weak handed cucks. Sell high buy low my man. Is the price high or low right now?

>some fucking nigger asshole starts selling and the entire bonus is gone

....that just shows the volume is too low, meaning there is not enough demand right now. it's only logical, no marketing, almost zero communication, token only available on one, fairly new and unpopular exchange. LINK will only moon when the devs start caring (good luck with that).

Yes. I always keep some amount that doesn't hurt me in case of an unexpect +10000% though

>bearish alt destroying month
>tfw it was my most profitable month thanks to Vert and Groestl

Never hold bags

Because they're buying every little dip and selling every little peak in small increments.
And they control when the dips and peaks happen with fake sell walls and buy walls.
Typically a bot takes care of this. The gains are minimal but they are constantly happening so they add up.

As long as Link is on one major exchange, manipulating the price is like shooting fish in a barrel.
A single sell wall can stall the price.