Tips for a come back?

Fucking ODN and COSS crash combined with the latest BTC moon totally raped my portfolio. Now im only holding 0.75 pure BTC down from 3 combined value. On top of everything the market just seems so out of place at the moment in so many ways, I dont expect a moon mission that could save me any time soon, more like +5% here and there. Im fucking depressed from this shit, cant even sleep alright anymore..

What to do next Veeky Forumsbros? Also how is this crypto shit affecting your life and mental health?

>picture
That's me alright.

ODN is still pretty overvalued right now. It lacks any business plan (can't sell user usage statics, it's decentralized so can't make subscriptions, advertisements won't work with the way it's developed, etc). Realistically anything over a million is probably too high, though crypto is funny.

COSS is horribly undervalued for what it 'is', but that price is manipulated to hell and back. I'd suggest selling to buy back in later, or just forgetting about it and sell when it's inevitably up in a few months.

I've become completely obsessed with crypto. I used to be a heavy gamer, but now crypto is my life.

odn will break ath in december for sure when they release the apps, don't know about coss though

Throw my .75 on ODN and pray then? Too bad I cant afford 2 nodes.

Screencapped to remind myself never to trust Veeky Forums

Yeah ODN should break ATH in December as long as the app releases

From a business standpoint, ODN is shit and would lose all investor funding by now due to a lack of fundamentals. But the crypto space is almost all hype so it may actually spike in December once they release/announce something, promptly followed by a crash. So if you gamble on it, make sure you have an exit target in mind.

ftfy

Hold BTC until just before the fork. The sell and buy almost any alt. Personally, I'd go with ARK. Money will flood back into altcoins after the fork. The sell ARK after about a half hour and boom you just made a bunch of money

I don't see how this is even a discussion when the team has a working project and several possible routes to monitize. Most coins have no real world value but are worth much more than this coin. I think it will easily surpass it ATH by several times over given time. Also keep in mind that it has more in it's future then just a messenger application.

ODN overvalued lol what? Its priced in at ICO price. It's right where it should be IMO they already have a working alpha platform.

Also in Coss and ODN, but look into Modum senpai. Target 200-300m marketcap for sure. Dip is about to end, DYOR, but with a few google searches, you will realize its potential.

Many other coins that outperform it have plans to do business-to-business integrations (in most cases), and a business case can be made to where actual profit is generated.

It didn't sell out at ICO, and 'it's at ICO price' is a terrible metric. Obsidian has a market cap of $7.2 million right now. What business plan do they have that will generate even one half of that revenue?

The fact that we're having this conversation is starting to really make me believe we're in a bubble. This is internet 2000 all over again.

>business plan

Someone didn't read the whitepaper. Do you need to spelled out for you? Come on man. Really you're gonna go with the bubble meme? lol

I did read the whitepaper and I put a little money into the ICO. Since then though they have deviated from the plan, such as somewhat recently stating that they won't put the chat on the blockchain.

Also, are you really going to go with the "didn't read the whitepaper' meme? If it's such an ironclad business plan, it should be easy to write a sentence towards how they will make money.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!!!

Sneaky user wants to send penis to lover sneaky user uses ODN to do it. Sneaky user pays to communicate. ODN network is now worth money.

ODN has auto time delete messages. This will be good for
Affairs, drug deals, dick pics/ ODN me that Pussy...masternode , POS with 10% year rewards, it just makes sense.

Big deal. The plan still stands - its anonymous and secure messaging. The technical details of the project do not concern me as long as its still 100% anonymous and secure which they still guarantee. Since that kind of service is in demand, there will be ways to monetize it. It's not that hard - use your imagination. Perhaps pay for a message or a session? If you want details, well thats too bad. But like the rest of the crypto market, its speculative - except for the fact that they have a working product.

Thus, the ICO price is a good measure of where it should be priced out at. Nothing really has changed from the ICO besides some details and a roadmap that was promised.

Pajeet tells you it's only messenger but pajeet is filth pajeet and ODN is next generation platform with the best encryption hashing algorithm available. ODN is next Monero yet silly user still doesn't understand.

easy, make up all losses by buying OMG and waiting post fork
thank me later user

>COSS

Fucking hate this shit so much, they fucked up coin distribution and lost momentum.
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DEFEAT PINK WOJAKS NOT JOIN THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHhh

I'm thinking of getting out after the fork. Or i should just hold BTC, it's painful but i'm just not good at trading. All that effort and i just broke even. Pathetic.

>Getting this cucked over a BETA test
I'll bet you didn't DYOR. That would be too much work though, wouldn't it?

There will always be a very large market for security and anonymity. If you have those two things, there are many, many use cases both including and excluding a "messenger". Personally, I'm more interested in what comes after the messenger, but we shall see...