For the faggots that use ON gold standard whey, what's the best flavor?

For the faggots that use ON gold standard whey, what's the best flavor?

Chocolate tastes disgusting.

Rocky road is goat especially when blended up with a banana and unsweetened vanilla almond milk

If you got double chocolate then thats where you went wrong. Extreme milk chocolate is where its at.

Chocolate malt is my favorite

ON N A T U R A L

for me, its chocolate

The best tasting protein is actual fucking food you seasoned and cooked yourself you fucking pleb

I use strawberry and make smoothies with it

Rocky Road a shit. It tastes too sweet like liquid marshmallows. Mocha cappuccino is the best Ive had.

Working on some MyProtein Chocolate Mint and Im pretty happy so far.

>Dat $20 less expensive.
>DAT EXTRA 10 SERVINGS COMPARED TO OPT NUTRITION.

Opt Nutrition is for plebs.

Every fucking time with this shit. Im convinced youre the same guy who does this in every thread like this. I feel sorry for you.

Dont take the bait like I did boyos.

This is to fill my macros in case I miss a meal. Some of us have jobs and real life responsibilities

Best with water is any chocolate variant

Best with milk is chocolate too, but milk with strawberry and some fruits is pretty good too.

cookies and cream with almond milk

im a pretty lucky guy

cookies and cream with water makes me want to kill myself

How minty is it?

I usually pick whatever flavor I haven't had before. Right now it's cake batter.

If using water, adding a bit of xanthan gum and ice makes them taste more like a proper "shake" when going down.

Has anyone had experience with using expired protein powder? I have a 5lb jar of double rich chocolate that supposedly expired in january of this year but it's basically completely unused and it looks and smells okay.

why not use vegan protein powders? Shit taste amazing and no protein farts.

It's probably ok. Do a smell/taste test.

>using water instead of milk
>making it
Pick (one)

>not drinking cookies and cream with whole milk

Never gonna make it

Used to love the double chocolate flavor, recently went to buy more but they were out so I got vanilla instead.

I liked it more than I expected, it just adds sweetness without changing the flavor of what I'm making too much.

That said, I use it mostly in post workout smoothies (blended with some PB2, half banana, some berries and almond milk), and overnight oats (also with a bunch of fruit), so I tend to have a lot of extra flavors besides the vanilla and they all pair nicely.

I just get strawberry

buy a different brand then jew

Natural only.

>chocolate tastes disgusting

Faggot it's a protein shake. You mix. You chug it. It's not meant to taste good. They only bother making different flavors to appeal to dumbass women, you raging homo.

This desu OP. Don't sip on your protein shake like some caramel frappe you got form Starbucks. Just down it and ignore the taste.

Just get flavourless why powder and chug it, drop a couple iceblocks into it so it's nice and cold.

I like strawberry. Most people hate on me for it, but it tastes fine, and one can get tired of tasting chocolate after taking weight gainer for so long.

vanilla works fine for me

4 SCOOPS CMON

Mix your chocolate with proper low carb/high protein Greek yogurt and oats in the morning, it's the perfect breakfast

chocolate for drinking straight
vanilla for blending with fruit and stuff in smoothies

Switched to unflavoured and never looked back. Doesn't taste bad, slightly milky/creamy taste. Used to drink flavoured protein shakes over a few minutes or more because it was too much flavour/sweetener and hard to chug, unflavoured just goes down like it's water. Also feels good to have nothing but the whey protein itself.

Has anyone mixed scoop flavors, how did it go?

If I already like cookies and cream flavor in general will I like ON cookies and cream?