Ok Veeky Forums I'm making a list of all the things you need to do to be /hygienic/...

Ok Veeky Forums I'm making a list of all the things you need to do to be /hygienic/. If you don't do these things you are a disgusting slob and you will never be respected.

Here are my contributions:
>lift (obviously)
>brush your teeth twice a day
>shower every morning
>trim your nails, don't bite them
>wash your face
>get a good haircut, and keep it trimmed
>shave your face and pubes
>wash your hands after using the bathroom
>use toilet paper
>use deodorant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_mantle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you autistic

yes

>shower every morning.

So your bed is disgusting from all the sweat and filth you build up throughout the day.

You're a pig

who else here /nowash/ ?

enjoy your wimpy immune system

I hate you fucking faggots. I know who you are. I'm in the restroom stall, taking a shit, and hearing you leave the restroom after taking a piss without washing your hands. Absolutely disgusting.

I am just realizing I don't think about these things at all and just do them
Thanks for putting some shit in perspective for me and good luck

I'm married to a beautiful woman
I make decentish money
I'm fit etc
Why am I so depressed
Maybe I'm just being a bitch

I am a recovering alcoholic and a fairly repressed bisexual but even then I've been sober a while and my wife pegs the shit out of me so I can't even complain there

Fuck dude

You need unironicly need Jesus user.

Shower in the morning is the best.

Even if you shower right before bed you are still sleeping in your bed for 8 or so hours, you are sweating and shedding skin throughout the night, your natural oils are sinking into the sheets and that's even if you're not getting laid.

If you shower right before bed then you are getting clean as you can be, then spending the next 8 hours doing nothing but lie in filth.

If you shower in the morning you are washing all that filth off your body and going about your day clean.

this desu

even worse you get the guys who just run their hands under the water for 2 seconds. Motherfucker if you're wetting your hands why not use soap too?

I do all that but I use this dope banana flavored organic toothpaste and I don't wear deodorant. Fuck fluoride and fuck aluminum. I have realized that a little coconut oil, oddly enough, kills armpit odor. Generally I don't even bother with that, as my scent isn't oppressive, and like to retain dem masculine pheromones

My dick is far cleaner than anything else in that nasty ass bathroom - including the tap/soap dispenser.

>my wife fucks me in the ass
>why am I depressed

Your reckless hedonism has caused you to flaunt the natural order of sexual relations between man and wife

Nice bro science. And by nice I mean you're dumb as hell.

>Getting clean before bed will make your bed dirtier than going to bed dirty from your entire days activity.

That is literally what you just said.

Also it takes your body about 12 hours to replenish your natural oils and acid mantel. I can go into why this is and how stipping away your skin's oils at the beginning of your day is stripping away one of your immune system's defenses but you need to Google some knowledge yourself.

.t I make soup. I need to know about this shit

>Google some knowledge yourself

wew lad. Let me guess: instead of "bro science" you learned some "real science" by reading some shitty blog article online.

Fucking pseuds.

what about mouthwash and floss, you're filthy

Wasn't an exhaustive list, bro.

soap fucks up a lot of people's hands and is unnecessary unless you have shit on your hands

There's no excuse for not using soap. We live in a civilized country, not fucking Europe.

Can you discredit anything I said like what I did with this retarded post? You really don't need to be a scientist to realize that
>Getting clean before bed will make you dirty
Is totally fucking retarded.

You do understand that you are shedding skin and sweating the whole night right?

And that if you're getting laid (A pure hypothetical here, I know) then your bed is covered in sweat and bodily fluids.

Beds are dirty as fuck, so you can either

> Wash yourself and get as clean in possible then lie in filth

Or

> Lie in filth then wash yourself when you get out

Sure, having a shower before you go to bed means you're not bringing an entire's day worth of filth into your bed, but that doesn't make your bed clean, your bed is still a filthy place filled with dead skin, bacteria, parasites and sweat.

But one clearly is more hygienic.

>sleep in the filth of your entire day + whatever your body produces while sleeping

Or

>sleep in whatever your body produces while sleeping.

That's literally what it comes down to. You can do whatever mental gymnastics you want to convince yourself showering in the morning is more hygienic but you're just lieing to yourself.

>shave your pubes
nah pham don't do that. keep them short sure, shaved looks weird as fuck though lmao

because ur a homo, don't reporduce

You should be moisturizing daily, take care of your skin

The only girls who care about hairless dicks are taking taking way to many dicks in order to form their opinion.

Because you've become the woman in your relationship you moron. You're giving up your natural role because of some fleeting degeneracy.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

>ayyyyyyyy

>lift

>brush every other day once to keep Fluoride stains to a minimum

>shower at night because if not I feel gross in bed sheets, just splash your face with cold water and you should get the cold shower effect

>trim nails

>wash face and lightly scrub with facial brush because if not I get acne

>Hitler youth haircut but everyone here calls it an "undercut"

>shave my face every night

>TRIM pubes because boyfriend hates it when I shave it all off saying I look too much like a little boy and its creepy

>wash hands pretty much never and never get sick, just don't touch your face and use silverware

>"Use toilet paper" People don't do this?

>Use 10 swipes of deodorant every morning

>Showering before bed is bad because you will just be clean for no reason while asleep

Do you wake up and find yourself caked in dirty and grease when you wake up or what the fuck? Maybe you sweat at night or something, turn on a fan fatass.

Ideally you should be showering at night and washing your face in the morning you mongoloids

That or taking two showers, but only rinsing your hair in one of them.

Google acid mantle. Showering twice a day degrades your skin and weakens your immune system. Probably leaches all the oils off too and dries your skin making you look older.

> Do you wake up and find yourself caked in dirty and grease when you wake up or what the fuck?

Do you come home at the end of the day and find yourself caked in dirty and grease when you come home or what the fuck?

> Maybe you sweat at night or something

Everyone does, you also shed skin and have small parasites crawling over you feeding off your dead cells.

> Sleep in filth all night and then get clean and go about interacting with people

Or

> Get clean, sleep in filth all night and then wake up and go about the world interacting with people literally covered in shit all day

That's literally what it comes down to. You can do whatever mental gymnastics you want to convince yourself showering in the night is superior but you're just lieing to yourself.

>Getting clean before bed will make your bed dirtier than going to bed dirty from your entire days activity.

Nice reading comprehension

Also trim your butthole. I'm one of those guys that has a really hairy asshole and poop will get stuck in there and the only time you have a truely clean ass is when you shower. I don't shave all the way because I'm not partial to that prickly bullshit and shaving such a delicate area all the time, I just use a zero with my trimmers and get back there as best I can.

Feels way more hygenic to poop

What the fuck is wrong with you? What is going on in your body that you wake up "literally covered in shit"?

Either you don't know how to use the word literally or you've go serious health problems. Either way you should probably be showering more than once a day you disgusting fuck.

Like said. Turn on a fan if you sweat so much in your sleep. Or are you going to ignore him too?

He didn't say this

Nice flawed logic.

>since we all sweat a little in our sleep let's just all sleep in the filth we've accumulated throughout the day.

I hope you disgusting fucks wash your sheets at least once a week.

The fuck he didn't

Why don't you read more before posting stupid and wrong replys.

He did not say it. He just said you get dirty regardless
I used to shower twice a day, but don't bother anymore unless I'm doing something special. I do wash my linen weekly though

Time to go to therapy to deal with childhood trauma user. Your wife wants you to fuck her hard not the other way around

>shaving your pubes
>not getting them lasered instead
It's like you want to get ingrown hairs and infections.

This is what you live without for the majority of your day. Since the natural oils and acids of the skin take around 12 hours to regenerate people who shower in the evenings are not without them during the day as they have regenerated in while asleep, unlike people who shower in the mornings.

>tfw learn I've been improving my health by showering at night
And here I thought I was just being lazy because sheets get dirty way faster when you do it in the morning.

Since your so involved if the morning/evening shower debate read this and mourn your lowered immune system.

Probably why I have such a strong immune system.

Forgot the link

OH YEAH! Evening shower master race!

Haven't gotten sick in over a year fuccboi so try again

>over a year

Hah! Nice pleb immune system. You probably already have another disease festering inside you.

Please continuing showering off your immune system. I don't want you pass on genes. Hopefully next time your getting fucking in the ass you catch AIDS.

lol yeah, the guy making the smelliest dirt criticizing others about making slightly dirty water and not washing their hands after touching skin on your body that never sees the outside world. you wash your dick and then tuck it away in a clean pair of underpants. then after it's been nestled in the dark all day, you touch it for half a minute, then you have to wash your hands? why? you don't wash your hands after you touch all the exposed parts of your skin all over your body. like your gross head or your gross arms. or someone else's faggot hand that he just wiped doo doo all over in the potty room. oh, like you're doing right now, you doo dooing hypocrite.

top kek at this autismo

buddy you've probably gotten sick in the past couple of months but keep saying "b-but muh evening shower master race!"

I wasn't even the original user arguing but who the fuck cares when other people shower as long as they do.

oh wait
>where do you think you are

It's more of a social act.

It says "i respect others enough not to overtly get dick residue on them". If you don't respect others then don't bother washing.

I workout first thing in the morning so I will continue showering in the morning

If any person does not want my penis residue on him, he doesn't deserve my respect residue on him either.

>Where do I think I am

Veeky Forums faggot, you must be new. Now fuck off with your shitty immune response predictions over the internet.

Your as stupid as they come.

>that lower back
It hurts to watch

>shave your face and pubes

faggot

White Collar job = morning shower
Blue Collar job = evening shower
NEET = never shower

Awful posture. Why do women ruin everything?

>>get a good haircut, and keep it trimmed
Dropped

>use toilet paper
>use deodorant

There are people who don't do this?? wtf

>HEY GUISE DO ALL THESE THINGS EVERY NORMAL PERSON DOES I SWEAR IT WORKS

>people on this website actually need to post things like this about common sense habits they should have learned in their first 5 years of life

You realize you're on Veeky Forums?

>toilet paper
Bidets are more hygienic and easier on your body.

See

If you shower in the evening how do you not smell like shit during the day?

Because suck my hot humongous penis. (It's pretty much the biggest thing in the world.)

>>get a good haircut, and keep it trimmed
>>shave your face and pubes
These have nothing to do with hygiene unless you don't shower or don't wash those areas. It might look bad, but it won't be hygienic

>use deodorants
İf i want to fuck up my endocrine system maybe

only thing a mans shoul smell like is hot water and soap and his natural odor

Is it wrong to make a doo doo on the floor of the gym? I'm confused, because I'm always stepping in doo doo in the main area, but when I squatted down to poo on the floor in the locker room when all the stalls were occupied, a REALLY bitchy gay guy was like "Um, HELLO? Are you making a doo doo on the floor?" I had to fumble my pants up while the log of feces dropped into my underpants.

Yes.

My pussy is getting really thick and meaty. Should I brush it?

no one likes BO, and going about your day stinking of it will not make you any more manly

Does anyone like PO? I always smell like my P because my P puts off a strong sour P stench.

You probably smell worse than you think

My doo doo has B.O.

I put my pussy up to a stinkometer, and took a picture of the gauge. Is this bad?

I will *NEVER* wash my hands after using the bathroom.
The fixtures in bathrooms are horrendously filthy.

Also...lifting will not make you hygienic.

>not conducting scientific experiments on dick
cmon bro

yes that image quality is terrible, when buying a phone or camera you should look for something with at least 10 megapixels

your genitals are cleaner than your hands

Yup, you should actually wash your hands BEFORE taking a piss.

Washing hands after taking a shit is mando for me but I rarely wash my hands after pissing. I ain't touching that nasty faucet and paper towel machine.

>his restrooms don't have automatic paper towel dispensers

Do you live in a third world country?

"My daddy taught me to wash my hands after I piss."

"My daddy taught me to not piss on my hands."