Yo how to get gf fit? She's turning into a fatty or is probably already there...

Yo how to get gf fit? She's turning into a fatty or is probably already there. Talked her into lifting and she's serious, gonna do exactly what I tell her, but not sure what routine she should be on.

SS would probably be fine right? Also I got her on keto diet to get rid of the body fat fastest so she doesn't lose motivation (not that she will since I've said you either shape up or I'm gone)

Any others out there get their 3DPD into a state of non embarrassment? I know how to help bros get jacked but females not so much

Have her do SS and cardio on a calorie deficit. She shouldn't increase weight like a guy would (though it's possible), focus on doing the reps correctly with good form.

I like how the fit girl has to cover her pussy with a hand but that fat chick just lets her folds cover it naturally

Keto or no? Stats on cardio? Like half hour run on treadmill or something? She's fucking lazy and not that fit, but I'm forcing her to do it and she is committed, just don't want to burn her out early and start thinking I am not in control of things

ain't nothing natural about the thing on the right

you've never seen a girl naked have you...

kek

Post a pic. We need to see how far gone she is.

>>desperate enough for pussy pics to post this

no keto
start off with a 40 minute walk

I''ve been trying to make my gf loose weight. She has gained so much during our relationship. Should I continue helping her or is a lost case and go NC

No puss, just want to see if she's already a hamplanet or just a bit chub. Can't trust OP to tell us the truth.

lose*

But we can trust some dude asking for pictures of random fat women he doesn't know on the internet

if you are getting her to put in effort than dont lose hope

Chubby chaser here, I'd fuck the shit out of her in the 2nd pic but I understand why you would feel differently user. I recommend you offer to go jogging with her or do "couples yoga" or couples cardio. Package it as like a kind of a relationship thing.

Keto isn't necessary. She needs to stick to a strict calorie limit, she can eat whatever she wants as long as it fits her macros. If she overeats one day due to a social event or whatever she can compensate for it the next day. This type of diet is best IME.

The cardio isn't really to burn calories, it's more for cardiovascular health and it will make her feel better. Maybe try being with her at the gym so she always has someone by her side. Many women tend to slack off when they're alone.

Continue helping her, when she sees the difference on the scale she'll be motivated to keep on losing more.

You can have some success with this. Some important tips:

> make sure you do it together
> make sure you make it fun
> make sure you take the time to talk and relate, and not just lift/cardio
> start her off SLOW, a big mistake is to take a rookie woman in and hit it hard the first day, set it up where you are warming her up for about 8 weeks before you really start hitting the workouts hard
> find some kind of reward system, something rewarding you can provide her for taking part in fitness

Some tips on this...

If her mom is fat
If she has NO interest whatsover in fitness
If she does not seem concerned with her appearance
If she genuinely gets excited about food, especially sugar foods

Then you got a future whale on your hands. And once you put a ring on it, you are committed to the whale hunt for life.

> inb4 she leaves you for a chad once she gets fit

Keto not necessary? I thought it was best to cut fat quickest? Could she just do that for a month or so and then switch?

Oh and to reiterate I meant she can increase weight with SS but not at the rate Mark suggests in his book. Like you don't want her upping her squats by 10 pounds every time lel.

Maybe have her start with the bar, let her do 3x5 squat @ 45lbs but aim for perfect form. If she fails or form breaks down, repeat this on squat days until she can do 3x5 flawlessly, then go up 5lbs the next day.

So if she does her workouts perfectly, you'd be looking at a progression of 45 - 50 - 55, don't bother with microplates. Only progress with perfect form. Same for bench-press and the other exercises.

When her work sets get moderately heavy don't forget to have her warm up.

Love is a risk

You lose a lot of water weight in the beginning and then you lost at a normal rate afterwards. Maybe you can do it to motivate her or something. Diet is also psychological, it's hard for a fat person to just suddenly switch to a calorie deficit because you're moving from one extreme to another so to speak. Maybe you can try to ease her in.

it's a meme diet.
just remember the main thing to pay attention to in every diet, is calories in calories out. get her to do a small defecit and burn more at the gym.

well not to be mean, but she wasent much to begin with, so you are probably not the greatest either. You need to really be honest with yourself if you can do better..

But if shes this fat now before marriage and child, shes a lost cause abandon ship

Also she will feel like shit on it and it will probably demotivate her. Ketones are not a full substitute for carbs.

She'll leave him for some beta that won't ask her to make an effort to keep her appearance up.

That is how chicks who let themselves go operate. They don't forget there's always some thirsty orbiter willing to tell her she's beautiful.

not happening pal, hopefully your wounds heal soon though