Tfw you're now lifting for revenge

>tfw you're now lifting for revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw everyone made fun of me for being hungry skelli
>tfw started lifting and everyone made fun of me for not even being able to lift 1pl8
>tfw now the balding manlets are on the defensive
>tfw thanks Veeky Forums

this is for everyone who laughed at me

I wanted to lift to become big enough to get my exgf to regret leaving me
It didnt work out at all, ill never have my sweet revenge of having her thirstily look at me again

why live?

>Tfw working out for like 5 months
>finally seeing progress
>feel great
>set a PR in gym
>nearby nice Chad says "hey keep it up man we all start somewhere"
>he thinks I just started
>kill me

What were you lifting?

>5 months
you just started.

youtu.be/1SUzcDUERLo

Revenge against who? A woman?

>ugly as shit
>body looks like total shit because sat on my ass in front of pc and ate garbage for years
>weak as fuck
>no education
>working dead end physical job
At this point i lift because i fucking hate myself. Deadlifting kinda makes me feel alive and less depressed for a moment.

Getting prs in general does

Sounds painful m8. You'll pull through.

I know them feels

I prolly will but some days id give anything for her to look at me and biting her lip again

Aye, its hell aint it?
No matter how strong we get we are powerless when it comes to pulling them back

I don't want her back. I just want to reject her. She is a complete cunt. Never be friends with an ex after breaking up. It opens the door to her thinking you made her dump you so it's okay to be cunt to you because it's same as dumping her in her mind.

your ex gf wouldnt give a fuck.
she's probably riding some chad's dick right now and havent even thought about you since your break up

>this
if you still count months you just started

Maybe i misspoke, i meant pull them back as in attracting them
That feel you get when you know she would be down for you taking her panties off with your teeth like youve done before.

I want that raw animal attraction back, you know?

No, i know and i went on to say exactly this in that she doesnt and wont give a fuck no matter how big or successful i get
And no, she aint riding some chads dick. She left me for a 5'8'' guy who cries when watching Sons of Anarchy.

Revenge was one of the reasons I really wanted to start. I still use some of that spite for lifts.

There was actually a moment recently where I ran into an ex while I was working, and she was mirin' me, even gave me her number. Never called because she let herself go and I didn't want to mess with it.

Felt good, but it's still not enough. That slight tinge of regret in their eyes is great, and I want to experience it more.

>tfw you started lifting to be strong enough to stand up to your abusive father
>the day you trained for happens
>you kick his ass and he never dares lay a finger on you again

Now I just lift for aesthetics brehs......

oh, I thought you failed on getting big enough for her

I like you, user. I wish I had an ex to hatelift for. As I am now I only lift because I want get HEUG.

You did just start.
The path to FUARKNESS is long, nigga, Keep lifting.

Lel. Some guy did something similar to me last night.

>be me lifting for 6 months
>benching with perfect form I've learned watching Alan Thrall videos on youtube
>full range of motion, the bar lands on my chest
>currently doing 5x5 for 185 lbs
>I struggle in my last set, but my bros spotting me so its alright

This guy approaches me from out of the blue to talk to me in spanish about risking injury leleleleelel
>Especially as a beginner like yourself, you must be careful not to go too low with the bar
>You dont have to go all the way down
Dyel ass looking nigga has the nerve...........

I understand he was trying to be nice but come on man

YES I lift for revenge on myself for being fat fuck with gyno(after surgery still bad af) and loosing my hair in 18 no good face nor frame, poor af and even more autistic

>slept with my best friend's little sister
>they find out
>all hell breaks loose
>they're the crazy kind who'll kill you and ditch the body
>several of the family has been in and out
>moved towns, lifted for survival

I know that feeling. The fear kept me straight and narrow for years

>be overweight 6'2 and 210lbs
>start going to gym a couple of months ago
>getting into it now and making progress
>semester finishes early next month and starts again in september
>got all of summer to hit gym hard and make gains
>hopefully will look very different when i go back to uni in September
Sick of being a fat piece of shit. Hopefully this works

>lifting to impress ex gf

Has this ever worked out?

t.guy who will soon have an ex gf :c

You dumping her or think she is cucking you?

*whom

I think she will just break up with me at some point, I keep fucking up

In my experience, no
Women are masters of mental gymnastics and once youre done and broken up she will justify it in her own mind so you will not be able to impress her

Also keep in mind she will most likely start dating a new guy right as soon as you break up (if she hasnt already) and the "new love" feeling she will get for him stops her from going back to you

Id love to give good news but sadly, there are none.
its a smorgasbord of successful, good looking, fit and tall men out there hunting for women and your gf is about to find out she has the golden ticket

fuck. this brainfucked me. its true. goddamn it. theres no amount of logic that can pierce this. this is literally what she thinks, and i see it. its fucking bullshit, but i see it. fuck man

OH NO

This. I just want to reject her stupid ass but I'll probably never see her again because she's too afraid of the feels I'll give her anyways.

mfw

>>he thinks I just started
you did faggot

>about to do a heavy set
>think of my ex before I go under the bar

>tfw lift to make others jelly

Is this bad?

Ah I have no such reason for being Veeky Forums. The only revenge I need is financial success. I am a poor fag and need to dig out of debt. It's a huge challenge and people in my life belittle my choices and mistakes. I want revenge too goddammit.

Ouch

>always have been a skinny fuck
>people have consistently made fun of me for it throughout my life
>always try and demasculate me in front of people
>this especially happened around girls to make them appear more alpha
>"oh my gosh your wrist is so small I can easily put my fingers around it"
>"dude flex your arm bro. Haha oh my god stacys arm has more muscle"
>this goes on for years
>until one day my friends chubby girlfriend who was always nice to me said I looked like the main guy from the corpse bride
>he is the ultimate skelly
>I wake up in bed the next day and start doing bodyweight exercises in my room
>slowly get stronger until I can start going to the gym
>have a strict schedule now of weightlifting, cardio, abwork, yoga, and meditation
>my hygiene routine is now comparable to Patrick Bateman's from American Psycho
>constantly get mires
>no one fucks with me anymore
>people think I'm cooler because I'm in shape even though I'm still the same
>*cue nightcall by kavinsky*
>now I'm beginning to learn fighting techniques so the buff guys wont fuck with me either
>never going to stop until I stop feeling weak
>I will get stronger than any man has ever been

>E S C A P I S M

lifting to respond to negative external forces isn't going to make you be 'stronger than any man has ever been'.

start cultivating the internal drive to better yourself, or once people stop fucking with you, the drive to succeed further drops off.

same.
>fattie in highschool
>get bullied by my neighbor on the bus
>decide to get swole
>3 year timeskip
>meet her sister on tinder. havent seen her in forever
>hookup with my bully's sister
>she knows and now cant even look me in the eye

feelz good man

>*cue nightcall by kavinsky*

I was with you up to that point

No matter how far you go, we are all just starting.

>tfw you will be cucked by the meaninglessness of life
go lift for normies you cuck at the end everyone dies alone

From experience, it only works months or years later after she has some new cock. That's why girls cheat on their boyfriend with their ex.

If she can do the mental gymnastics of the last few months/years "didn't count" she try pick up the relationship where it left off.

>user those guys didn't matter.. I didn't really like them. Can't you be happy we're together now

Snakes with tits

take it as a compliment nigger

>Finally...

I actually started lifting because of a girl always mocked about how skinny I looked. Now that girl sucks my dick.

I didn't know you shinny guys got made fun of. I'm sorry to hear that. Keep working hard :)

I lift because I have reached the bottom. These weights can't drag me down any further.

> tfw got revenge
> now just a habit
It would've been worse if I didn't

His action obviously show that his locus of control has shifted from external to internal.

> take back everything that we've lost

Yes it happened to me once. Prepare for a shitty green text.
>Be me, 3 years ago.
>Slob who had a shit body, sat around playing Vidya all day. Depressed as fuck.
>Have gf because I was blessed with a good looking face.
>GF is old friend from high school, absolute killer bpdy, she's fit as fuck. From firmest tits you'd have ever seen in your life.
>Breaks up with me for her ex, after realizing her shitty childhood fantasy of Mr was just a lie.
>Become even more depressed.
>Find Veeky Forums, and FPH when it was a thing.
>Realise that I'm a pathetic waste of a human being, and that life is completely what I make out of it.
>Enroll in college.
>Quit being a fucking pussy and start lifting and eating right.
>Meet girl of my dreams. Beautiful, intelligent, has pure good values.
>Graduate college and enroll in university.
>Move to present day.
>Ex-Gf messages me the other week has had a kid in the time we spent apart. (Not with the ex she got back with, just some unlucky son of a bitch.)
>Wants me back, likes all of my progress pictures on IG. Realized she fucked up.
>Completely shut her down, let her know I'm with the girl of my dreams.
>Laugh at her petty guilt trips she tried to play on me, and feel sorry for the unlucky sap that got her preggers.

The moral of the story is user, improve your body, improve your mind, improve your opportunities in life and you won't have to try anymore.

Thanks for listening to my blog post.

Also their is a couple grammatical errors in here but that's just from autocorrect, posting on phone.

you must be fucking trolling you literal autist

Same here but he died cause I kicked his ass

not the guy you replied to but maybe you should contribute with a story of your own instead of shitting on people who write better than you

Maaan idk
I like to train because i get mired a lot and i feel more superior than my other classmates. I just turned 20 and i weight 88 kg with a bodyfat% on 13.1 which i think is pretty good. What do you think Veeky Forums?

5 months lifting is not a long time at all... keep on truckin' nigger

I SAID MY GAINS WERE A TOOL OF JUSTICE
NOT USED IN ANGER
NOT USED FOR VENGEANCE
BUT NOW...
NOW I'M NOT SO SURE
AND BESIDES
I'M NOT NATTY ANYMORE

It's not that hard. Just lift. If you were fat, losing weight is key.
Quick little green text about my expierence
>Always lifted
>Got bretty fit
>Aquired qt gf
>Happy, move in together etc
>got lazy lost gains, relation turned to sit
>Broke up with me while I was on vacation with my family
>Came back, lost 20 pounds in a month
>Her friends kept talking to me saying she wants me back
>Decide to fuck her and some other skanks
She still wants me and it's been 2 years. This wasn't entirely because of lifting, however it was a big part of it

>"New love feeling"
Easy to break. Just gotta be smart about it.

Can confirm, sometimes you find yourself and then a wonderful girl appears out of nowhere. However, gotta make sure you keep improving regardless of having a qt or not.

>a year ago and most of my adult life was 6'2 175-180 lbs skelly
>no one ever commented on my weight so I thought it was okay
>ship off to basic
>gain 10 lbs.
>decide to keep up PT and start weight training
>december-ish hit 200 and can see myself bulking up
>get my first ever date, handholding, and kiss all in a month
>she just said I looked fit
>gaining lots of confidence
>hit 207
>everyone back home saying that I was really getting big
>saying that they're glad I'm not skinny anymore
>realize that I can never go back
>lifting boost my ego way past anything else
>without it I would now feel empty

I've just started my journey, I'm still a weak skeleton. But after seeing these initial gains, and the extra energy I have I'm not stopping until I've tapped out all my natural potential. I want to be shredded lads, I want to be mired, and most of all I want to be strong - something I've never had my entire life.

*Whom'st

When Robot waifus become acceptable love partners, I want to be able to lift her. I lift for this reason and this reason alone.

How much do you reckon they'll weigh?
I'm guessing the more affordable models will be deceptively heavy while the premium models will be all titanium and carbon fiber and light as fuck.
Never thought about this before.

I have no clue, but I don't want my robot waifu to be sad that I can't lift her. I'm also 2 years into an Electrical Engineering program, I probably won't get to work with robotics, but I'll get to see how the industry is going. Gotta be the best I can be for my robowaifu.

i'm in the same boat, i've seen some serious progress in a very short time
we're all going to fucking make it

Pls make it

Goddamn right I lift for revenge. Faggot who's name I won't mention takes my fucking rightful spot on right wing on first line for the hockey team fuck him. Fuck him I'm coming for his ass gonna ram my fucking stick down his throat. I hate the fucker and he hates me. Thankfully that only drives me more fuck him he's a fucking lanklet cunt 6' 2 and 150 pathetic. Only works out when forced to when the team works out in the weightroom after prac fuck that gotta put in extra work. I'm coming for his fucking ass

Have you watched Plastic Memories?
If so, is that the kind of robo waifu that is ideal or do you have something better in mind?

I haven't seen Plastic Memories. I like Chobits' version of robowaifu. It's like a supercomputer with her own personality.

I've not watched/read Chobits but PM shares some of it's themes I suppose.
Giftias are androids that have synthetic souls and are usually indistinguishable from humans.
Though their caveat is their operating system crashes after 10 years with no methods of storing or rebooting their data.
I'll try to give Chobits a watch though, seems interesting.

DELET THIS

Fuck bro what happened? How did you kill him?

Good job, buddy

whoms't'd*

I only wanted to threaten him with the knife, but he walked into it.

>be 6'3" Chad
>7/10 I was dating and cheating all the time dumps me after breaking up with her 3 times and just taking her back out of pity
>howDareSheLeaveMeMode engaged
>for one year just push myself fucking way prettier girls than her, all out promiscuous mode engaged
>she calls me back tells me she's been missing me
>decide to go out
>treat her like a bro that I haven't seen in a long time, tells me couple sad stories
>how all her girlfriends were telling her not to dump me and that she was making a mistake
>realize I don't find her the least bit attractive anymore
>the whole time she plays with her hair, grabs my leg while talking
>gets really close to me, looks like she's gonna kiss me
>step back, pat her in the back, while taking a sip of beer
>tell her don't worry you'll find your way, act totally indifferent
>send her message that I had a good time and I'd like to be friends with her
>she never texts me back

So you went to prison?

Nice

You were the one cheating on her? You sound like a dick.

it's hard not to cheat when you got options

i'm lifting so that in the event that I have to defend myself from (((lena dunham))) I can do some serious damage - same for (((sarah silverman))) and moldylocks

Sam?

You are/that user is an untrustworthy person and has shit for integrity. Taking pride in it is on another level of poor character.

well fuck you too, buddy, thought sharing my story would help the dude cheer him up.

not my fault you wrote yourself as an asshole. the revenge was fine but the thing is you wrote yourself as a cheating asshole getting revenge on a girl who rightly removed herself from a toxic relationship. she should've stayed away tbdesu

>a cheating asshole getting revenge on a girl who rightly removed herself from a toxic relationship
are you a girl?

you wish nigger

you a fag? what's with the girly talk?

is it wrong to cheat on a gf?

do you think your life would be better if you had an education?

>hockey team

What do you plan to do? Get him banned from Tim hortons?