Does getting fit really solve the pain of women belittling and disrespecting you?

Does getting fit really solve the pain of women belittling and disrespecting you?

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/197984_jonah_hill_ridiculed_during_incredibly_awkward_french_tv_interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=ynUjo99Gzbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Learning healthy coping habits does, and it will reduce the amount of perceived belittling and disrespect too.

Mitigates somewhat, but not solve outright.
It denies them a weapon against you.

Can't call you fat if you're not fat.
It will also help your confidence, which makes you less of a target in general.

Why the fuck are women disrespecting and belittling you? I wouldn't put up with that shit even if I was a 120lb skelly

>can't handle the bantz

>you will never be publicly humiliated to the whole world by a smug French qt

why live

>I will never be abused by a cute anime girl

HOLD ME

>Does getting fit really solve the pain of women belittling and disrespecting you?

the only way to solve that is teaching them proper respect. nothing teaches a bitch a lesson like overpowering and violently raping her.

well, she would never say something like that if he wasn't a fat manlet, right?

>Caring what women think

What's next, asking a donkey for stock market analysis?

Holy shit, Amerifats really are sensitive about being ugly fat blobs.

Stop thinking you have a right to every fucking thing. You do not have a right to stuff your faces with burgers and get fat and have everyone else pretend you're attractive.

The joke was pretty much "I'd fuck you if you were kinky but I'd still hope you'd bring your m8s Brad Pitt and Di Caprio and fuck off"

>insecure Yuropoor gets triggered in another unrelated thread

Feels good to be king

What tells you he's European?

Donkey might know better than actual financial news "experts" least.

Not that user + another euro fag here but euros especially western euros have this smug attiute that they love to shit on burgerland. Don't know why it's not like Europe is fairing any better than land of the burgers, but if you want to check if somebody's euro on the internet just ask them what the think of US.

No it doesn't. Not only for women, but also for men. People will continue to tease and provoke you based on your personality if you're shy, anxious, silent, lacking in self-confidence, etc.

etonline.com/news/197984_jonah_hill_ridiculed_during_incredibly_awkward_french_tv_interview/

I had to Google this to figure out what the fuck this is from. Holy shit, that chick is a cunt. And she probably doesn't even write her own lame jokes.

Isn't that guy supposed to be witty tho? That chick lead him to the doorsteps of a demeaning gangbang joke and he was too dumb to come up with anything other than a sarcastic "oh wow, I'm glad I came here"

They turned his microphone way down and the audience was totally with her and treating him like a dumb potato. It was just a shitty situation.

He hang out with this dude, should have learned a few things

youtube.com/watch?v=ynUjo99Gzbk

marcus aurelius, meditations.

She made her own gangbang joke dumbass. She implied that

Evrybody in this thread are hypcrytical pieces of shits that needs to grow up ASAP or just off yourself

He thinks they'll have the patience to read that when they don't have the patience to diet for 3 months

LEL

women do that to every man on earth. The only defense against it is not giving a fuck what they say.

Women belittle and disrespect you because you are sentimental, submissive and displays nothing but weakness.

It's not about your body, it's about who you are.

Her problems are my fault...the response

Why would anyone take disrespect from a woman and even dignify it with a response is beyond me. Take it, file it in the memory bank, and avoid her. This is a characteristic of women to argue and bitch back and forth with women....not men

>Don't know why it's not like Europe is fairing any better than land of the burgers
t. RPing Amerifag lol.

Found the eurocuck

>t. Fat Canadian

Just reminding our US allies that Canada is not in Europe ;^)

>Her problems are my fault... the response
You clearly misinterpreted what i said.

What i said is that women do not respect him (the OP), because he is not a man worthy of respect, he is weak, and contrary to what you might believe, women don't feel sorry for, or pity the weak, women HATE weak men.

It's not his fault that women are this way, it's their biology, their nature, but it is certainly his fault for allowing this to happen to him. If he wants respect, become the kind of man that people respect, and this requires more than simply getting a better body -although it does help a lot- or surround himself with better people, really.

Women belittle and disrespect you as a test of your dominance. Generally you can be a charming, funny, almost "nice guy". If a woman starts dissing you though, you've got to take it in stride. Don't get upset, don't roll over, but maintain your assertiveness with a bit of goofiness. "That's enough sass out of you young lady" "Someone's got a potty mouth" ""you aren't my real mom" etc. If she still keeps it up, crack a smile and in the most pleasant and nonserious tone imaginable tell her "shut your goddamn whore mouth, there are ladies present". Keep laughing and smiling throughout. That's never failed to win for me

Ah I see. Well that's just the honest truth. It may be hard for him to swallow but accepting it and learning from it would be better for OP. I hope he listens Thanks for clearing that up

Nope. Women are attracted to genetics and genetics only.

>Women belittle and disrespect you as a test of your dominance
Although this does happen, it does not seem to be the OP's case, and clearly not what i was talking about.

Women test men that appear to be strong and confident to see if they are truly strong and confident or just weak men pretending. The truly confident male will NEVER submit or react to the emotional provocations of a woman, and isn't afraid to put a bitch in her place if he has to. This kind of man is simply irresistible to most women, an impenetrable emotional wall of pure confidence. This is why many women go for gangsters, assholes or other "bad guy" archetypes, because even though they have a bunch of negatives -and women know it-, they have this one thing going for them that is a very strong positive.

But women will also belittle men who are weak and pitiful, the submissive, shy, emotional, easily attached type does not appeal at all to the female instinct. This is not done as a test of confidence and inner strength like it's the case with more powerful and dominant men, this is done because women subconsciously and naturally find weak men repulsive, and this is what seems to be the case with OP here.

tl;dr Stop being a weak man, develop confidence, determination, inner strength, practice emotional control at all times and stop taking bullshit from bitches. Or simply move out of the fucking ghetto.

>Cucked by europe
>somehow better

the autism in this place never fails to crack me up

Now I'm not , but it never fails to crack me up with people like you who come in and act like you know shit but still fail to write a constructive post, kys

It seems to be almost a metaphysical phenomenon. You can't hide from women. They are watching you, and they are certain in their judgments. How did such stupid evil creatures even come to exist?

Found the personalitylet