Are gym parks worth anything or are they just for old people and women...

Are gym parks worth anything or are they just for old people and women? Being inside a gym in the middle of summer sucks. Also I'm not trying to become super buff or anything I just want to stay in shape.

> im not trying to get super buff

Yea man, I hate when I accidentally get buff as shit

[spoiler]fuck off[/spoiler]

Are you retarded ?

No but you are

>Trying to use spoilers on Veeky Forums

An hero

Your reading comprehension is so bad that you didn't even understand what the op meant by " i'm not trying to get super buff" and you instantly told him to fuck off like a dumb ape .

He's right.
People who don't lift constantly use this phrase, and it's really stupid. Getting buff takes a very long time (even if not natty) and doing "bodybuilding stuff" doesn't instantenously make you a muscle freak

In op's case it was more like :

"I know it can't yield amazing results but it's not what i'm after , will it still allow me to stay in shape even though it's sub-par to lifting ? "

> not understanding using spoilers ironically
Aww, are you triggered??

>>>/tumblr/

And why does every zealous Veeky Forumsard act like they don't understand what people mean by " toned" or " not too buff"

It's just a way to say " lower bodyfat %"

Trips wasted on an idiot. Good job, dumbass.

gym parks are perfect for your kind of people, now fuck off

If they're good (for example have a good chinup bar) they're for spics and other subhuman trash to deface and destroy.

>aww
>>>/preschooll/

>dyels trying to fit in
kek

Underrated.

Place to do pull ups and dips.

Rest is pretty much for grannies, mommies and daddies.

Just don't fucking mess the place up, nice for families means better neighborhood, and a better neighborhood means less chance that someone rubs dogshit on the pull up bars.

Great to show off gains, strength and cool tricks.

I love banging out some pull ups and dips on Miami Beach. Gives you dat dere pump for the beach bebe

>not doing muscleups, front levers, one armed chinups and handstands pushups on bar
>Veeky Forums
pick 1

You can do intensive movements with them in a pinch, working out in daylight is pretty comfy too

A more fit community, even if they are not trying at all at a meme gym like this, is a good thing. Been trying to get my local P&R department to install some of these since I think they're cool and people will just use them for the novelty of it. Also I live in the Deep South so anything that gets these people moving helps

this is true, the spics in my town stole the weight and bar that was setup for squats

There's a mini park by my university, I guess I could do pull ups there but not much else.

They're for black people too.