Will being fit help me fug underage grills?

Will being fit help me fug underage grills?

Lifting will make your testosterone levels skyrocket and make you develop tastes for t h i c c women

get ripped first ,regardless of how small you are, or you'll be in a perpetual state of fat & gay while bulking. Also depends on how attractive you are etc

Lies, i started lifting and now i want that super cute, feminine 5'2'' tight bodied girl to sit on my dick

Same

this but girl (male)

Thicc is meme dude. It was developed by Veeky Forums when this chick made a thread about wanting to look like some nasty ass instragram whore ''model' with 6m followers. The irony was that all her followers was either bots or other women.

is "thicc" the new "high test" which was forced by one (?) guy over the course of several weeks?

How to get underage girls:
>be good looking
>look young
>ripped
>be fun and youthfull
>make them feel special and wanted
>be a manlet?
at least thats what worked for me.

>How to get underage girls:
Depends on underage i guess but im 29 and id kill for some hot 16-18 yo (15+ is legal here, chill) but the main issue is finding them and making a decent approach
You wont find em naturally so how?

Just make sure to follow the law.

I was 21 and had my first kiss with her. She was a cute 14yo. I could legaly had sex with her, at least as long as no one said something against it which was the reason I never said, wrote or did anything sexually. Too much fear of her parents getting wind of it and sueing me

Men don't want feminine features.

300lbs minimum you faggot

Thats too young for you, you creepy old faggot. 18-24 year olds can talk underage thats normal. You're just a pervert if you do that, you missed your chance at jb pussy now go for 18+ you dirty old virgin

I think 16 is acceptable if you're 22>

It is according to our law at least.

Triggered roastie detected
I go for girls age 16-22 mostly because they look better, are more fun AND more importantly they value time together
Girls who are 24+ are all about themselves and are pretty explicit in that they dont intend to offer anything of value into a relationship and only do it because of their own selfish needs

now go eat a dick, this thread isnt about your insecurities

I'm 23 and my gf is 17. Nobody seems to be bothered by it.
You're 29 you should go for 21-23 year olds imo.
Wtf are you even going to talk about with a 16 year old lmao

Im a 23 year old guy

You talk like a creep, and you are asking how to "approach" 15 year olds. What 29 year old man still has approach anxiety? And then you top it off with "women suck".

I honestly dont care if people fuck JB. But not you, you're only doing this because older women think you're a loser so hopefully you can nail some insecure 15 year old who is impressed that you have a car.

You're a fucking creepy loser

I'm 21

You can go as low as 16 then imo

>this but girl (male)
>girl (male)
>male in parenthesis
hes in denial

Nice.

All those sticks and stones dont do anything to me, love.
You arent answering the question at hand and youre taking stuff i didnt even say and portray it as if i said it.
Youre also making huge assumptions and pulling conclusions straight out of your own ass

So in short, fuck off

Someones going to kick the shit out of you. You can't lay a girl anyways I'm not concerned you're actually going to succeed. You're just going to be "that creep" for the rest of your shitty virgin life

Only if you look 3-5 years younger than you are.

t. 22 but look 18 so the only girls attracted to me are high school girls

i certainly feel the rising temperatures, but i had no idea summer was already here

More sticks and stones, or is this projection?
I cant even tell at this point user but you should really work out your issues and not spend so much time on a mongolian rice cooking forum

It could help you. But if you want prime pussy the hardest part is actually finding a girl that's open to meeting a guy way older than her(I'm assuming you're in your late 20s). After that normal rules apply, don't count on fucking 9/10 if you aren't top male yourself.

>the hardest part is actually finding a girl that's open to meeting a guy way older than her
>implying girls don't want to fuck older guys
lmao

Do you know which girls want dik at the gym? High Schoolers.

You look 3x as big and exciting to them.

>You look 3x as big and exciting to them.
This basically
Girls in their 14-18 havent had as much exposure to men (for obvious reasons) so they arent comparable to 24-28 year olds
Its about relativity, to a 14 year old you could look scary and huge but to a 24 year old you look DYEL and boring because she has had so much attention

Disclaimer: do not pursue 14 year olds user...come on

No.

Really young grills are scared of jacked dudes.

Being skinny and in a band will.

>roastie this salty

Lmao

You're a 29 year old looking for advice on fucking 15 year olds on an anime forum. You're the definition of a creepy loser by your own actions.

The fact that you need to ask here means you're not going to fuck any young qt anyways lol. Sad life you're gunning for creep, probably cant get much worse

I said I assume OP is nearing 30, if you're that age it's true, at least from my experience. If we're talking guys in early 20 chasing high school chicks, disregard my post.

>using the word roastie

Lol r9k thinks they can fuck prime jb.
Sorry you creepy losers, it wasnt available to you then and its 10x as far from your reach now