ITT: Your bulking secrets

ITT: Your bulking secrets

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrniki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just fucking eat peanut butter and drink milk.

Holy shit why do people act like bulking is hard? It's literally that simple.

I just eat a bowl of cold eggs covered in hot sauce, WITH THE SHELL Untill I get a fat tummy and repeat once every 3-4 days, that's how I got a body like this

>not making lean gains with Martin Berkhan's 16-8 IF approach

Nuts and whole milk, a cup of nuts is 1300 calories, and a liter of whole milk is 700 calories.

My kryptonite and bulking secret

Not even that is needed. I work manual labor and I don't have any problem getting my calories in with clean food. Well pb is god tier desu but even without it.

What is this garbage on a stick?

This.

protein and water is all i eat man feels bad

milk and yogurt. Easy, easy calories if you're not lactose intolerant.

Fried twinkies haha :)

Pretty much this.

And this.

Ffs doing a psmf is honestly killing me right now but I gotta drop a few more pounds by may 25th.

>15 tbsp olive oil

lmao what the fuck. no, just no.
even 1 tbsp is enough to make a shake taste like poison

Every morning I drink 12 raw eggs like rocky

Its doesnnt taste bad or difficult anymore, and on a keto diet its like inhaling 1000 calories in 5 minutes

>olive oil tastes bad
American poverty detected

I Usually put 3-4 glass shards in my mouth and kinda try to eat them and crunkle them into little pieces so I can swallow them. I do this every morning and every night and ever since this then I've been getting some pretty good gains.

>haha :)

Are there actually people out there who unironically believe bulking is harder than cutting and are not memeing?

You know you can get vitamin deficiency like that right?

I will eat any food you throw at me.

Hence the reason why I'm still fat despite lifting for 4 years.

sounds like a great party trick

Is it dead>

>caring what food tastes like

never going to make it t b h

yes
beleive it or not, some people are lifelong skeletons who have never eaten more than 2000 kcal in a single day.

these people will tell you "dude i eat a ton of high calorie food and i'm still skinny, fast metabolism you kno" and genuinely mean it. their idea of "high calorie diet" is something like this:
>breakfast: one bowl of corn flakes with milk
>lunch: two chocolate bars and a small coke
>dinner: small bag of doritos and a can of energy drink

Key lime pie.

Eat lots.

Then eat more.

Your skelly meals are complete bs
t. skeleton

I...Is that fucking cheese and cotton candy on raisin toast? What the actual fuck

from the first look at the thumbnail I thought it's a glitched illustration of a dislocated bone or whatever

peanuts
e
a
n
u
t
s

Peanut butter makes me fart and milk gives me acne. It's a little tougher than that

It's very delish haha

All athletes fart constantly

nigger i have lived like this for over 20 years and know dudes who still do. it's a diet of potato chips, sweets, snacks, soda and occasionally some delivery food, but low overall amounts due to low appetite (result of sedentary lifestyle)

It's colored marshmallow on bread you dumb autist. I swear to god this board is filled with literal retards

If you're not farting 24/7 with the foulest stench known to man you are never going to make it

And? I don't want to smell like shit all the time.

I eat like 10 of these when I got da munchies

>dairy and pasta exists
>Bulking is hard

Woah sorry didn't mean to trigger you ace

I've never had colored marshmallow in my life. I didn't even know it was a thing.

beef chilli is always good.

>kilo of beef blade or mince if lazy
>couple tablespoons of smoked paprika
>diced onion
>jar of tomato passata
>tabasco
>chilli powder
>beans of your choice
>beef stock if you have it, water if you dont
>simmer on low for 1.5-2 hours

add a bit of sour cream when serving for additional gains

Looks dryer than 1945 Nagasaki.

You've only ever seen white marshmallows?

Yes, I can't even remember the last time I had marshmallow. Seems like a pretty shitty choice for a cheat food. I'd go with some donuts or cinnamon rolls.

>16 tablespoons of olive oil

U wot

Ultimate way to get big and keep your body healthy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrniki

1. If you're lactose intolerant than kys, you're never gonna make it.
2. I've found the farting, especially the stinky farts, is a result of the sucralose in the protein shakes. I went to a shake sweetened with stevia and sugar and my farts no longer burn my eyes.

It does seem like resistant starch makes me gassy though they don't stink. Whenever I eat uncooked oats either blended in a smoothie or in overnight oats, I'm pretty farty. I eat a lot of beans too.

And guess how I know you're a fat...

>knowing what marshmallow is makes you fat

Nice try, faggot

That looks fucking gross

Some people complain about being skellies and some just are. Here's what I ate yesterday.
Breakfast: 40 grams oats, 25 grams of proton powder, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
156 kcal+91kcal+94kcal+75kcal=416 kcal
lunch: 600 grams of swedish hash, 2 slices of bread with butter = 972 kcal+200kcal=1172 kcal
dinner: 450 grams grams of french fries, 700 grams of chicken wings, 200 grams of sour cream based dipping sauce
672 kcal + 1204 kcal + 170 kcal= 2046 kcal
I had an energy drink in there somewhere as well, that's 200 calories as well
A normal day of eating with 3800 calories. Having a hard time gaining weight like this, so bulking is harder for me than cutting

Peanut butter and honey on a tortilla, it's delicious

we're not all burgers here you fat fuck. I didn't know marshmallows came in colours other than white and who the fuck even makes that disgusting shit.

It's easier to not do something (eat) than it is to do something. I used to just drink coffee until I didn't feel hungry any more, because getting food or cooking something took too much effort, and a large coffee could last me about an hour, and keep me feeling full for a long time.

either you are a cardio fag who does nothing but run or you lie

1945 was a pretty good year for rain in Japan

My top secret bulking method is eating more calories than i use

I don't do cardio outside of bicycling to the grocery store and back. And why would I lie about this?

When I was a skellyfag, bulking was legit hard as fuck, way way harder than cutting. Took years of nausea and accidental vomiting to overcome.

Now I have the opposite problem, but at least I understand both sides.

>Rainbow candy sandwich with tons of sugar

Do Americans really eat this?

homemade tacos

torillas (from scratch)
skirt steak with a spicy honey soy glaze
red peppers and onions
queso fresco
guacamole (also from scratch)
cilantro

I eat a lot, easy

Weed and drinking lots of water. Eat food, healthy food.