Anyone tried Alex Jones' supplements/products?

Anyone tried Alex Jones' supplements/products?

A lot of them are bullshit but some seem legit, backed up by science

I'm not a conspiracy nut but it does seem pretty obvious that modern males are becoming weak, timid and insecure. Part of it is obviously due to social/cultural pressure or change, but I suspect a lot of it is to do with diet and nutrition.

There is only 1 supplement worth taking and it's steroids.

some seem legit, backed up by science

What about hemp or other plant based proteins

>obvious that modern males are becoming weak, timid and insecure
I think this is due to society and the internet where anything and everything is accepted and everyone is a special snowflake. No one pushes anyone to do anything any more and that is the problem. Traditionally weak people are now no longer looked down upon and with things like Tumblr and other forums you can hop online and find an echo chamber full of like minded people and have no incentive at all to change.

If you want to become "manly" you have to take responsibility and do it for yourself. Step out of your comfort zone and really push yourself. That is what will separate you from everyone else. We are all going to make it.

Feels bad man, I've pretty much grown up in this era or internet generation. My dad is a beta too, spineless, it kinda hurts me to admit it, but it's true.

I don't have any "alpha" males in my life, I've never had a strong male figure in my life giving me advice.

I'm not weak enough to have fallen into the snowflake tumblr category, but I'm just sort of coasting through life

you tell me user

Just looks like a before and after workout photo shot to me. Also better lighting for the after shot.

The fact that they show pictures for a supplement that should increase your "vitality" and "well-being" should already be telling you something, doesn't it?

You know I always find it funny how /pol/ likes to claim that genetics are the most important determinant in life (and thus why minorities are inferior) but then go ahead and commit the most astonishing mental gymnastics to come up with shit like this. Maybe the reason white males are weak timid and insecure is because white people have inferior genetics?

#woke

Hmm, yeah nah don't think your logic quite works

White people built the world we live in, while everyone else sat on their asses and waited for handouts

What does that have to do with anything I said?

In what sort of whacky world would the race with inferior genetics be the best and most successful

is your brain hurting from thinking too much, user?

it's ok, go to sleep

In what sort of world is having a race full of weak timid and insecure males a sign of good genetics?

You brought race into this, and I'm talking about all young males

Blacks aren't exempt, just look how young black guys are dressing and acting

the quads of doom

Whites are the quintessential special snowflake.