That guy who wastes money on legal worthless supplements instead of blasting real gear for the same amount and real...

>that guy who wastes money on legal worthless supplements instead of blasting real gear for the same amount and real results

Why are natty lifters such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/steroids-for-strength-sports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wasting money on worthless supplements
>wasting money on fucking up your horomones in pathetic pursuits of vanity
>not spending money on high quality foods instead

Ok frogposter I'll bite. What gear costs the same as legal supplements?

>implying proper cycling and PCT can't prevent fucking up hormones
>not combining high quality food with effective maintainable cycling for optimised gains

Never.
Gonna.
Make.
It.

Oh my god, he actually belives this!

never gonna make it the post

I really wish this could be settled once and for all because i really want to roid to get dem gains and better lifts (and see if the ketchup effect in dating is real or not)

Are roids safe/good or no?

>inb4 dosage
500-750mg test

>condescending shit post from dyel user.

Post your picture faggot. Show us that you're qualified to make that remark.

But at least my organs are healthy and I don't have a shriveled tiny dick and ant sized balls fucking lmao

What is the ketchup effect in dating?
If you want real advice, don't bother with Veeky Forums. A good starting point is /r/steriods

>inb4 le ebin reddit meme

According to a article I read the difference is about 10% better performance, however you'll get to your limit faster.
The article in question:
strongerbyscience.com/steroids-for-strength-sports/

if you squeeze out all the uggos from the 'dating ketchup bottle' because of your ludicrously high standards cos you think you're fucking zeez brah, all that's left, no matter how hard you squeeze, are a few insubstantial droplets of ketchup that turn out to be just as ketchuppy as the ones you already squeezed out, just 10x the effort to get.

>What is the ketchup effect in dating?
The ketchup effect i think you are familiar with, its when you take a ketchup bottle and whack it while its upside down but no ketchup comes out until suddenly all the ketchup comes out.
i.e you put in all the effort but see no result until you hit a certain point and then all the results come at once

For me in dating ive seen no results yet even though ive been getting pretty big (6'1'' and 210lbs with a fairly low bf) and right now im thinking maybe ive just not hit that sweet spot yet when results actually come

Thanks for the tip mate, ill look into it further but its the same issues there. conflicts about results and dangers etc etc

no u

Im only in it for the aesthetics gained so i dont care about strenght as much but this says that you do gain more mass so thats good i guess.
Pairing it up with a few peptides might be good as well, for better recovery etc

All in all, its about increasing my level of success in dating and my looks for ego moments in the mirror

what do you faggots think of creatine?
considering i'm already bald

>What is the ketchup effect

If you do not shake the bottle,
None'll come, and then a lot'll

its fucking awesome. drink heaps of water and workout hard.

that guy who wastes money on “real gear” made from chinese bathtub brews testing positive for heavy metals and less than 50% of what the label says in the bottle saying hes not a cuck

> tfw too poor to afford a cycle

What?. Gear isn't that much for simple cycles. Stuff ifbb people run is but the average person, no. Yes they may cost a little more while you're on them than other supps but remember you have to take time off. If you average the cost of a cycles along with the time on and off combined, it's not that bad.

You don't know much about roids, do you. They don't shrivel you dick

Testosterone enanthate (in raw powder form) costs about 80 cents a gram, and that's for small quantities.

AIs and PCT drugs are dirt cheap when bought as raws and dosed.

The equipmwnt to brew your test costs as much as the test itself. Still comes out to maybe $5 a vial (2.5g) to brew it yourself, and that's on the high end.

You can buy vials of test pre-brewed for as low as $20 a vial if you shop around (your local gym dealer might charge you as a much as $100).

To run 1000mg of test E a week, at $10 per 2.5g vial, for 20 weeks, would cost $200.

Another $100 for PCT and AIs and whatnot. Blood tests can get expensive, but are not exactly neccesary.

$300 for a 20 week test cycle if you dont spend your money stupid. And that's a high estimate.

i live in idaho, where the fuck am i going to find roids?

internet

Because i don't have body dysmorphia and i don't need synthetic hormones to reach my goals.
Natty lifters are the opposite of cucks

Supplements don't shrink my balls

pastebin me my man

Let me suck your dick you homo

>roid scum
>no balls, no brain thanks to that shit
>frogposts on 4scum

Lmao, the first thing the roid fag wants to use as qualification is a picture.

Really proves the only reason people roid - so they can hype themselves up for looking better than random natties.

desu when I was 160 7% bf I did get hit on but now that I'm 225 15% bf I get hit on much more
t. 6'2 3/4/5

If I send u a pic of myself will you print it out cum on it and send a pic of it back to me I'm trying to get a guy I know in shit with his gf

sup stud

Exactly. There is so much misinformation out there about steroids it's ridiculous.

>no brain thanks to that shit
What are you even talking about?