Would a low dose of testosterone (250 mg a week) affect your heart?

Would a low dose of testosterone (250 mg a week) affect your heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObZZPDNoVjM
bodymaxing.com/2016/09/14/first-steroid-cycle/
fiverr.com/s2/a42458040b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Physically or metaphorically?

any dose will, the extent is the problem. major heart problems come from abuse of multiple drugs at a high amount. test e is relatively safe at a 250mg/w but do your research and check out leddit steroids wiki

Probably not, just like smoking a cig or 2 a day wouldnt cause any harm to your lungs, but the risk is always there

That would cause harm to your lungs bud.

yes

i would be more concerned with aromatization and high blood pressure if you have it

>smoking a cig or 2 a day wouldnt cause any harm to your lungs
that's bullshit

Both
Would it have a negative impact?
So how badly could 250 mg fuck you up if you took it once a week (125 twice a week) for 2 cycles?

>Would a low dose of testosterone (250 mg a week) affect your heart?
Unless you 1) already have a heart disease or 2) a strongly genetic predisposition to cardiovascular disease or 3) you're a athlete who do lots of cardio, low doses of test (200-500mg) will do NOTHING to your heart.

Of all of these 3 factors, the first 2 have a very strong correlation to genetic factor (idiopathic hypertension, atherosclerosis etc); and the later 1 is concerns a special population that is linked to hypertrophy of the heart ("athletes heart")/hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

So, all in all, test is pretty safe if you know what you're getting into. As said, leddit steroids wiki is a good start.

Depends on your genetics.
Some people could probably go a lifetime at that dose with no problems, some could end up with problems in a matter of years.

Just keep a good check on your health and if you start getting high blood pressure with no other potential causes, or out of whack lipids, then maybe ask if the benefits outweigh the problems.

Personally I cruise on 200mg test per week and have done for a few years now.
The benefits are great, I maintain a leaner body and make gains faster, and I don't have any of the negatives I got when I tried blasting at 500mg (bloating and the need to use an AI)
Also the mood and confidence enhancing effects are great.

Wait, so doing cardio while on steroids is bad?

On enanthate?

Running test low dosages is likely less harmful than smoking only a cigarette or two a day, bc test is simply a hormone: once you're out of supraphysiological lv, you get back to physiological lv and that's that.

Two ciigarettes a day however will enhance anthracosis of the lungs, tho very slow pace compared to someone who smokes a pack a day; and probably not enough to be harmful if you're otherwise health person t b h.

t. med student

My cardiologist prescribed that amount to lower my cholesterol. It worked extremely well and I became a lot healthier over the course of a few months. It will affect your heart for the better

Light cardio isn't bad, at all, but doing HIIT sessions many times a week is not a wise thing to do while on roids. Remember, the heart is basically a muscle that's on steroids from the start (bc it has many nuclei on its fiber). You don't want it to get bigger otherwise you get athletes heart, if it grows even bigger you get a cardiomyopathy (where its walls get so thick that the chambers have too little volume to fill with blood, so it fails to pump blood properly).

bump

It also depends on the quality. Low quality injectables can have small crystalline particles that, over time, cause scarring of the blood vessels and heart whole increasing your risk of infections like endocarditis.

A low amount of testosterone isn't likely to cause significant heart defects unless combined with other drugs or combined with an excessive amount of cardio.

yeah

Do you trust a random stranger on the Internet who may have no idea what he's talking about simply because he gave you the answer you wanted to hear?

Ok you got me with this, what about PCT?

>My cardiologist prescribed that amount to lower my cholesterol.
Never heard of that kind of conduct. Coincidentally, I just received my 1st test exam (along blood exam), and the cholesterol was a bit over, while the test is sub par. I think I'll have a talk about this with my cardiology preceptor.

Why would you be injecting test into your blood vessels?

My father had heart attack at age of 49.

He isnt fat or something like that, he always had high pressure problem from his 20-30s, luckily he had attack at hospital, they installed a stent in it and he is k now.

Would cruising on 150-250 mg test be too risky for me?

While I'm a random stranger on the internet, I'm also med student interested in how steroids works. However, your stance is best, and even tho I can safely guarantee what I said, that's only me, it is always best to check the information for yourself.

If you don't know where to start, get a copy of Silverthorn's or Guyton's Physiology book and read the topics on endocrine system and sports physiology.

If you're on your 20s already, you should start checking your BP and cholesterol regularly, even if you're not roiding. High blood pressure is mostly a question of early and strict management (much like diabetes, for example).

And yes, likely injecting more test is not a good idea...

According to Dr. Rand McClain, you can take up to 600mg a week of test without any known side effects on the heart. Of course, like a good responsible doctor, he also points out that there WILL be other side effects, mainly estrogenic, that have to be controlled.

See 2:53

youtube.com/watch?v=ObZZPDNoVjM

Basically, you want to watch all of this guy's videos if you have any interest at all in self prescribed TRT.

That was my exact situation. He had the idea of running TRT, at the time I had no idea what Test injections were/did, I just took his word for it lol.

Most people wouldn't be troubled by cardiac issues at that dosage but you're not most people. I would not fuck around at all with anything if I were you. If you already have a family history of heart disease, fucking around with gear is not a good idea at all.

Seems like a good source of info, thanks, surely I will watch the videos.

>linking a doctor

lol where do you think you are?

lel

bump for more info

this

so my natty test is about 600 ng/dl.

How much will 200mg test e raise that level to? Like how much ng/dl does 200mg per week translate to?

It's genetic, 250mg got me to ~1400.

>250mg lowers cholesterol
wut?

Candidate for best post 2017

Bump

>You don't want it to get bigger otherwise you get athletes heart

I thought athlete's heart was at least a benign if not even a beneficial condition?

Yes, athletes heart is not a pathology, might even be "benign", due to expansion of the ventricles. However, growing your heart quickly might become pathological (due to inward hypertrophy of muscle fibers, reducing the volume and the complacency of heart chambers).

That's like saying taking just the tip doesn't make you gay

It's gay only if you get a hard on

I've been really wanting to try 250mg of test e a week. But the dealbreaker is not finding reliable information. Some say it's safe and some say it's kill your dick etc

> leddit steroids wiki
> bodymaxing.com/2016/09/14/first-steroid-cycle/
> books on physiology like guyton and silverthorn

test is safe unless you got a previous condition or you abuse it

While you're cruising?

ive been blasting 500mg a week since november now and the only side effects i have are slight acne on back/shoulders and puffy face (shit diet)

my prolactin went through the roof though and i have a hard time keeping boners because of that

wat

you inject intramuscularly, not IV you fucking mong

Bump

Yes. It WILL effect your heart.

The better question is: Will it significantly damage it?

In that case it is highly unlikely.

That kind of a dose is about 2.5 x higher than propper TRT, buuuut it's not tremendously dangerous. Not the enlarged heart if you did a 20 week blast.

In fact testosterone has been medically experimented on, with dose up to 20 weeks at 600mg weekly. No seriously health side effects were observed in that time frame. Little things like acne and gyno only.

The concerns with long term use at 250mg weekly to look out for would be:

Chronic mildly high blood pressure.

Overly high red blood cell count = thick blood

The solutions to those are Cardio and regular blood donation.

Also keep am eye on your lipids in your blood work, and Estradiol (E2) levels.

Unfortunately if you convert a lot to E2 you get bloat and higher BP, if you take too much AI and drop your E2 too low, then you get high LDL and low HDL cholesterol which is also bad.

So, to use that kind of dose long term is a balancing act. It stays hard to balance until you drop into the 75-100mg range for weekly TRT. As that mimics physiologic levels better, and then less issues with other things going out of whack. - even then regular blood donation is a good idea.

bump

it's only gay if you don't say 'no homo'

Nigger did you even read the OP?

>lmao im doin a biCYCLe haha got some acne haven't died of a heart attack tho haha god bless

listen to this guy OP, he knows what hes saying

also to add, do the cardio BEFORE you start pinning, not during

No serious side effects but what if your body stops producing its own testosterone because of it

underrated post

trust a meathead user experience, test E. is safer than some preworkouts for your heart, and i really mean it... if you're injecting Test E. only, the worst that can happen to you is gyno, literally.
easiest PCT ever and it will make you feel better, make you leaner, stronger and easier to build muscle, don't mess with tren though

>Yes, athletes heart is not a pathology, might even be "benign", due to expansion of the ventricles. However, growing your heart quickly might become pathological (due to inward hypertrophy of muscle fibers, reducing the volume and the complacency of heart chambers).

Hey thanks for the insight on cardio.

I'm basically a blaster and cruiser.

I thought cardio could break down plaque in arteries/blood vessels.

Also doesn't weight training cause hypertrophy and hardening of the heart but cardio improves its elasticity.

I was open about my PED usage with my cardiologist, stress test, echo, everything looks OK for the time being.

He recommended ofcourse to not use PED's but if I did that I should have an annual ultrasound of the heart AND INCORPORATE CARDIO into my routine to help mitigate potential heart complications.

For now I do 30 minutes 3 times per week on a stationary bike - 20minutes intense, 10 minutes moderate.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

>Would appreciate your thoughts.
Usually, when cardio is recommended, it isn't many nor long sessions of HIIT, but more like LISS: from half to one hour long few sessions/week at a light steady pace. I say this from a med student point-of-view, as the majority of my colleagues do not have a clue about what HIIT is and even get impressed when someone does 5mi under 40min. Your cardiologist knows best, though, and explain what cardio you're doing and ask him to talk about dilated cardiomyopathy and such.

>Your cardiologist knows best,
My pulse rate was extremely high while resting, 100-110. That was initially why I visited him. I'm going to assume it was due to my use of trenbolone acetate - dosages of up to 700mg per week.
Now that I've ceased using it and switched compounds to testosterone, masteron. It has definitely improved but still 85-99. Incorporating cardio and I've seen it drop down to high 70's to mid 80's.

> I say this from a med student point-of-view,
All the best with your studies. I'm not exactly a YOLO lifter but unfortunately suffered from a genetic cause of pancreatitis at the age of 17. Currently dealing with my exocrine insufficiency with digestive enzymes (creon) with every meal. I don't want to use the word fear but I do have a higher chance of developing pancreatic cancer and a lowered life expectancy than most people.

Anabolic steroids help me maintain a healthy exterior and I'm hedging my bets that pancreatic cancer will take me before any heart related complications.

I'm definitely going to stick to my 30 minute cardio sessions per day but lower my intensity.

Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. Pancreatitis do seem like a hard condition.

I guess you know already about tren heart, so you're done with it. IMO, seems way more enjoyable to cruise on test than dealing with tren and its sides...

you can stay on 200/week year long. doubt you would need an AI or serm. love when people eat mac and cheese,pizza, hamburgers then say that test is bad for your heart.

>Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. Pancreatitis do seem like a hard condition.

I've come to realize that some people have it a lot worse than I do. I'm glad to have the medication, and opportunity to do the things I enjoy, lifting, training, learning.

I've finished my pre med undergrad and hoping to get into post grad medicine. It's 4-5 years in my country.

Currently 28, 34/35 and I can start my internship. Pancreatic cancer risk would increase by age. 45+. I will still be able to have at least >10 years of practicing medicine and pursuing my hobbies (including training).

: )) take care all the best to you!

>blasting 500mg for 6 months straight

Bump

God damn...

I don't know OP. Here's where you're headed. Keep it up

Dude. You must be pretty desperate to try that stuff.

fiverr.com/s2/a42458040b

Here u go. Everything you need to know for only 5$

fuck off.

lol...

thx man these videos are great

report this retard so the mods ban his ip ffs

So should I do cardio on steroids?

PCT then

Bump

What?