You finally convinced your gf to go to the gym with you. as she's by the machines this chad comes up to her

you finally convinced your gf to go to the gym with you. as she's by the machines this chad comes up to her.

what do you do?

Kick him in the fibula and laugh as he crawls on the floor, broken and in tears

"hey chad wanna get cucked later tonight?"

*snaps legs*

nice gyno

>Skipping leg day thinks he'll steal my gf
Kek

sweep the leg

Bad shop

nice pics

>what do you do?
I hide the thread that the uber-autistic OP posted, and move on to something relevant, interesting, and non-autistic.
/thread

Hide the roid shoulders and it looks like a fat natty

"Nice calves faggot"

Oh man his legs are killing me

hide the pics and... oh wait no pics but you're still full of shit

>relevant threads on Veeky Forums

he has visible abs, how could he be even considered fat

who the fuck knows the logic of some idiot who can't even use ms paint

>if you forget he is 6'5" then he only looks like 150lbs and also he is a manlet

>letting your gf leave the house

i knew you were insecure since you roid but replying to every post trying to argue is fucking hilarious.

no matter how big you get, your insecurity will grow with it.

Get Chad to fuck you instead of her, that way she's the cuck!

lol big talk for a fucking anonymous poster who doesn't post pics, your so fucking pathetic your even less than a unrecognizable voice that pesters without risking taking criticism, because you can't annoy me, i can ignore you, bye user, go back to your pathetic life, and pathetic lifts, and pathetic body.

I know what yah mean. In least you don't have a stupid situation to back it up. My video teachers acts like I'm very slow. I was late the first day sophomore year and I had no idea where I was going. Instead of a normal person and asking someone I first argued with a teacher for 30 minutes just repeating over and over that I had no idea where I was going(pretty sure it was an AP one too; and I had an audience of AP students that I knew) she got exasperated with me and said 'Do you want me to walk you?' and I ran the other way. My history teacher stopping to ask if I was okay. In stressful situations I act like a total moron okay? So I went to another building and went up the stairs(BTW the video room is on the first floor) and somehow ended up in the senior hallway and asked annooother teacher for help. A senior walked me to the class and I was on the other side of the school. Right across from my English class. Just for me to walk in and totally loose it. I think I had a panic attack right there in the classroom. You see I walked in 20 minutes late with a senior holding the door open for me and everyone staring at me like I was putting on a show. The problem? There was no seats left. I finally made it to the teacher's desk and he asked if I was okay and if I was 'exposed' to be in this class. I told him 'IDK' over and over. Than he said 'well just take any seat. I felt like yelling: What seat?!!!!???? So I paced some and than just sat in front of him because A) I was exhausted... and B.) I just wanted to be left alone. Soo than he walks me to a seat separated from everyone else but has a computer. I must of looked completely out of it and total panic mode because every five seconds in when he was introducing the class to the material we would be doing and whatnot he would be coming over towards me and asking if I was okay. I even have panic attacks.I'm fine with being the quiet, shy random weirdo. Okay... Maybe not so much. xP

inb4

>Hide the roid lats and it looks like a fat natty

kek that is at least 16% bf, maybe even 18%.

yet here you are replying to me. you are currently the most annoying person on this sub. the second one being that gay looking guy who keeps posting CBT pictures

>YOU HAVE VISIBLE ABS AT HIGH BODYFAT LMAO SHIT GENETICS KYS

yet here you are replying to me. you are currently the most annoying person on this sub. the second one being that gay looking guy who keeps posting CBT pictures

you seem activated

holy fuck those legs...how's this even possible?

Are you a product of racemixing?

he has boulder delts, abs, vascularity. yet you say he's 20% body fat?? Please post me a picture of you at 20% body fat.

samefag

yeah, you caught me, time to go kill myself

no

jk, retard.

lol wrecked

Nice shoulders

push her away and hit on him
no homo

ty user

:)

Holy fuck kys gyno nigger

So what is the correct thing to do in this situation? Srsly I think its just a no win situation.

That is not a chad, he would not make me nervous to be around whatsoever. If my gf fawned over that, I would end the relationship.

k

lol this is that milkdud nips dude right?

Hahaha, you look like poo-in-loo

Its Key or Peele, one of those shitskins

does BN mean black nigger?

Its shopped, newfag

nah my dudes, my name is doland glubber

Is that a white girl?

Why you guys go for white girls?

Lol hahahaha
Dont bring your gf to your gym

Damn im on fire
Dubzs and tripzz

>the second one being that gay looking guy who keeps posting CBT pictures
damn bro, i thought i was the only one who hated that faggot. keep up the good work niggertrip

Tell him to go back to snapcity

can't make this shit up

>the most annoying person on this sub
>on this sub
kys fast please you reddit cocksucker

there are a lot of people looking at this thread, not commenting, just laughing at you and your delusion. nice bod + gyno btw

>tripfag
I really hope your trolling

>sub

Veeky Forums is a culture board bruh

>you are currently the most annoying person on this sub

try again

>on this sub