I cant resist eating delicious food, i literally dont stop eating in the whole day...

I cant resist eating delicious food, i literally dont stop eating in the whole day, chocolate and any kind of food all the time, etc how can i resist god dammit is hard for me

im now fit for the 10th time in my life, but im going fat again after 2-3 weeks because i cant maintain, happened this to me since 20 years ago every time, im 35, i have lost like 30kg very year but allways recover because i cant stop eating when im not on diet

bump any help?

1: Don't shop hungry
2: Don't buy chocolate, or just buy small amounts of dark chocolate since you can't really gorge on it- plus, probably fictional health benefits

when i lived alone it was not a problem, now i live with my dad and he has chocolate but that is not a problem,i always go out to buy my food

Just don't buy shitty food man?
You can't eat it if you don't have it.

i made my own food, and i eat tons of it and more shit all the time every day , i worked a lot too many times to get fit and fucked it all up every time in 2 weeks or 3, literrally i get 30kg in 2-3 weeks, and now in that way again

Don't go off your diet then

stop doing these cold quits and eat something you like every week. 1 pierce of chocolate won't destroy your progress. keep it small and have a cheat meal every week.

cant, when i got to a good weigh i just go on again non stop

i just cant, tried for 20 years, in the moment i just eat something that is out of my diet, it just click something in my brain and overwhelming me and i just cant non stop eating for days

dont go extreme either way.
chill dude
eat a quarter of a chocolate a day
so you get the sweet taste but you dont over do it
dont be so harsh to yourself

So if its completely out of your control why are you here looking for advice?

man up or quit, you choice

Stop being so weak minded and have some fucking willpower. Treat yourself every now and then, but have some composure.

see a shrink

>4 billion years of evolution and instinct led to this weak willed lilly livered fool who cant maintain the willpower to not shove borderline poison into his mouth for a small momentary pleasure on his tongue

>I cant
Then what the fuck are you asking for advice for if you can't fix it. Do you want us to say you should get a gastic band?

No just stop buying shit food, if you must binge eat atleast binge on steak and vegetables.

i cant control i just cant something in my head is fucked i cant stop eating when i start
if i start i cant stop, if i eat chocolate i want to eat pizza too and more things and tons of it not just a bit, i cant control i tried it but failed if i control i have the feeling that i will die if i dont do it or something

i want to know why this shot happens to me only and not to the rest of people, i extremely fat and extremely fit every 4 months for 20 years, people who knows me think im so fucked of the head beause they saw me totally good looking fit and the next time they see my they fucking blow their mind, this all the time
i fight for ir for years but always failed in the end i have too much willpower but there is a point after years that im too tired to continue and just stop for a few months or years to recover and then start again, this way since im 15, now im 35

yeah i know but i cant fucking fight it, i can 1 year or 2 but after that im too tired and the ciclc continue for 20 years

i wnat to know if someone is in my situation and why this happend to me im just saying i tried but i cant because i go out of control and why this hapend and how can i solve , what you are telling me i alreayd tried it and not work for me

>Everyone wants to make gains
>The question is do you want it more than you want to relax?
>Everyone wants to get lean
>The question is do you want it more than you want your junk food?

Veeky Forums is a libertarian board of self made men, take responsibility of your situation, if you want it do it, and stop complaining about the consequences (If you want to get Veeky Forums stop moaning about not eating chocolate, if you want to eat chocolate stop moaning about not being fit).

>Getting Veeky Forums is NOT easy, quick or painless. It requires dedication but the results are worth it!
Those who are going to make it see this phrase as motivation.

Those who will fail see this as a curse and chore.

We get Veeky Forums because it separates the men from the boys, now man up or go back to your liberal circle jerk le reddit.

>i wnat to know if someone is in my situation and why this happend to me im just saying i tried but i cant because i go out of control and why this hapend and how can i solve , what you are telling me i alreayd tried it and not work for me

Stop being a victem, its the most beta thing there is. Everyone goes through this in some form, no one is born fit, it takes work and will power.

(You) can make it brahh, but only if (You) choose to.

i have been fit 10 times in my life, my problem is just i cant maintain

pic related is me

yeah i can maintain this mode for 1-2 years but it go progresively down to a point im just tired and cant continue and stop for years and go fat again, and the cycle continue, but now the cycle is shorter and i go fat faster

Put your mind to it and you can make it and maintain it

im on it but one single step fuck me out and me mind change totally and non stop fucked

i dont know why i am so fucked of the head, dont know anyone like me, i have work a lot going fit and dieting so much to fuck it over in 3 weeks, and this 20 years i have work more than anyone just for nothing

>I cant
So you cant stop yourself from standing up, walking to the shop, buying junk food, taking it home, putting it in the cupboard, getting back up, grabbing it, and cooking it and eating it.

Do you know how much effort that is?

Fucking hell just don't buy it.

Also how are you 35 but type like you're 15?

You don't have to maintain constant working out and lifting and going to the gym, you just have to maintain not shovelling your face full of shit every day. How hard is that?

i do that when im hungry and think about enjoying a delicious cooked food and i go and buy it, make it and enjoy instead of fucking eat vegetables and fucking tuna again and that linked me to buy chocolate etc because is a day lost in my mind that doesnt count, sorry english is not my main language and i dont check what i write due to my anxiety for post

my problem is that when i start i just cant stop, i consider it a day off that everything is ok then since i fucked that day, so i fucked it at maximum level and eat all i can and waste lots of money on it every day, all the shit and eating in different restaurants consecutives like everyday and i think tomorrow ill start again but never happens since im not fat now and im not afraid so im relax but im in the way to it, sorry my english and grammar

honestly binge eating is a coping mechanism.

Your life is propably pretty bad right? I mean did you have bad experiences? Trauma?
If it is too personal do not answer this.
But there is something deeper than just the eating thing, a more important problem.

I was hash to you before, but you can make it. Don't get hung up one mistake, one little mistake is better than a week of them. Track your calories on MyFitnessPal

yeah i know there must be a problem but i dont know what could it be, im just like this since 20 years ago, i mean sometimes im happy , others im sad, but it happend every time, i just enjoy the fucking food, doesnt matter if im happy or sad, i know must be a problem but i dont know what could it be, i just fucking love eat thats it, but i also love being fit and is a eternal fight and i dont want to limit myself i dont know

ill try to control but again, failed after a while non stop like if it was the end of the world

Plan when you are going to eat chocolate so you can do cardio before in the day

do you go to college or university? or do you earn your own money?

if the first is the case, go to the psychologist of your college/university and talk about your life, maybe you will understand your underlying problems.

If you earn your own money, you should look up a psychologist who works with people who have eating disorders.

You dont have to be ashamed for looking for help, embrace it.
If you want to make progress sometimes life can be harsh and painful.

I wish you the best of luck.
btw. sorry for my bad English :)

must be also im kinda anti social, and i have my family, i live with my family now and im embitered i just want to leave again

chocolate is not the only tthing i eat, i eat like 10000 kcal a day or more

atm im doing some studies in a place, i just want to leave soon as soon as i find a job, thanks

desu go the psychologist it will help you.
I did it too.
If you dont like it just dont go to him anymore.

2 suggestions, you should do both
- don't buy large portions of shitty food. If you buy chocolate, go get the tiny 50 calorie portions of the good shit, not the 1000 calorie giant bars of mass produced shit. And only buy one at a time. Then you have to physically go to a supermarket to get more.
- Do a fast some days. Eat a tiny breakfast, eat a small dinner, 500-1000 calories for the day. It'll balance your intake for the week.

I have your problem, I try hard and have a deficit 6 days a week, then I binge like a retard and undo some of the deficit for the week. These 2 things mean I keep up a decent total each week.