Just lost $600 in the past two weeks trying to daytrade

Just lost $600 in the past two weeks trying to daytrade.

Sick of this shit.

Threw my $1500 into OMG and making it sit there for atleast 3 months.

What are your price predictions?

4$

12$ by 2018

>daytrading
>thinking you can win against seasoned traders and trading bots

How the fuck do you lose money day trading

You just don't sell at a loss. The only risk to day trading is either it completely crashes or it moon's without you. Otherwise you wait and don't sell at a loss

40 USD, March 1st.

Well, If i recall correctly, I bought blocktix at 6,8k, then it went down to 5.5, I got scared so I sold all of it and then TIX mooned to around 11k So i bought back at around 7k and it wend down to around 4,5 or so.

Also, There was a thread an hour ago about solar coin or some shit, so I went all in.

needless to say, it was a p n d and it costed me a lot of money.

all in all

i am propably autistic.

Omise go wise choice.

lol how new are you? fucking retard. I cant wait until your coin crashes beyond repair

you are a fucking moron but at least in the end you made the smartest possible decision

This guy lost money too lol

$8, $9 EOY

I feel you dude. I tried my hand at it and lost 5,000. Its like the shit can be going 4000 to 4500 all week long. I make a position and that second shit goes the other way. At some point you have to understand its a zero sum game and everybody playing is better than you.

omg probably wont do anything until a few months into 2018
they released the whitepaper and nothing new is coming until then and overall the whitepaper was pretty weak

it's going to keep bleeding well into the new year.
I sold my position and i'll buy back in later.

>sold ICNs for BTC to buy OMG
>forgot to trade the BTC for OMG
>BTC moons
>OMG sits on its own balls
>mfw

I didnt want to hear this.

>sits on its own balls
kek

Not saying its a bad coin, I used to hold, but its probably, in my not very experienced opinion, best to get into something else for a few months and get back into omg sometime next yr

I moved all my ltc into omg a little while back when ltc was dropping, I could've put my omg into vtc at $0.40 and made huge gains because i was already holding some vtc but I fell for the omg hype. Got out of omg into vtc a few days ago halfway through the vtc pump and made some gains.
Been thinking I might get back into omg sometime soon with my vtc gains, but I really dont know whether to trust omg or not after the fucky whitepaper.

At least you got out of ICN

fucking lol

What platform are you using to trade and have you seen Robinhood? It is commission free on regular US stock market trades. Bonds and futures and other shit cost more but i loaded $200 and have done a little trading and im up $40. Just fucking around and up 20%. No fees is the difference. They make their monwy by investing the unused money in your account and collecting interest. Ive left $$20 in the system just for them to use but you dont have to. I just feel like if it helps them and doesnt hurt me its a good thing

You mean "bad" roadmap. It was messy with the board game metaphors etc. Whitepaper is most definitely legit and highly complex

yeah roadmap not whitepaper

I am using bittrex and can't use robinhood since im not a burger

I didnt read that shit at all. Saw daytrading immediately thought stocks. My . shouldve known i cant escape crypto on this board