I'm meeting with a cute girl tomorrow for a uni project and want to show off my gains without looking like a douche...

I'm meeting with a cute girl tomorrow for a uni project and want to show off my gains without looking like a douche. How do I do it?

Spill a drink on your shirt and take it off.
Trust me bro.

wear the smallest shirt you can find

wear tight underwear (or no underwear) and shorts

whatever you do, make sure you have a visible bulge

also wear sunglasses

If you live in socal or place thats hot just wear a tanktop with some shorts that show off your ass.

If you're trying to show off your gains then I guarantee you will almost always end up looking like a douchebag. Just dress and act like a normal person instead of trying to be a woman-tier attention whore

lol

Wear shorts and a tank top.
Pretend to get mad at your laptop or whatever and punch a hole in the wall.
Pussy is yours my friend.

dress nice, clean up your face, take a shower, etc.

act nice, polite, but firm, not like a beta cuck.

act how'd you act around your friends, but without the swear words.

she'll like you, or she won't, can't change anything about that.
if she acts nice towards you during the whole project (nicer than towards other guys), ask her for a coffee or whatever.

this is cuck advice.

Shorts and tanktop.
Focus in project but also have conversation about of things while working on project

>act how'd you act around your friends, but without the swear words
So fart her in the face and punch her right in the pussy?

I'm not disagreeing with that?

not how you act around friends when you're drunk...

just avoid wearing loose clothing. If you don't normally wear tank tops outside of the gym, then don't. This is what they mean by "just bee urself," don't dress like someone you aren't. As you get more Veeky Forums, buy new clothes that fit better on you and aren't as baggy. I used to be ~40 lbs overweight, so most of my clothes are loose-fitting, but I've been buying clothes that fit better on me and allow me to show off some gains.

wear a suit and tie and call her m'lady when u see her and try to talk to her about which sonic generations she liked best

Don't forget the trilby.

Add a good old trilby or 'dora for bonus classy upvote points

Cut the middle man, my friend. Punch a hole in her face and take that pussy yourself.

take her for a walk to the park and have a squat rack already set up in the park before you go so its a surprise for her and say, 'hey look its a squat rack' all surprised and then squat 3 plates with minimum effort. its achievable bro.

Stringer and short shorts. Tuck the stringer so she can see ur bulge.

nigga you dont know me.

i'm not your nigga, mate.

But what do you actually look like? It all hinges on that.

Work your forearms more and start wearing short sleeves.

I'm not a nigger, okay buddy?

underrated

Grope her bum "accidentally."

Take a jacket, and remove it, and wear a normal sized t-shirt, no weeb/geek shit. And don't try to show gains, focus mostly on conversation, and confidence

I'M NOT YOUR MATE, CUNT

This seems reasonable.