explain this Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ECoR__tJNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1POVLqxwjiI
youtube.com/watch?v=5rcQGA9zKcM
youtube.com/watch?v=dcEz4z9Byvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who would've thought being a roided out bodybuilder doesnt have much carryover to soccer.

Wrong board dude. We don't even know who that is.

honestly

Is that a quidditch player

You only posted him because Ronaldo isn't a manlet.

>implying he's not a genetic freak who's HGH hormone treatments were paid for by FC Barcelona at age 13

Dude was literally trained from a young age to be a professional soccer player

>implying Leo even needs any of that
>implying Americans' heightist gym-centric opinions matter
>implying he isn't an alpha genius

>i hope suarez doesn't bite me

>boludo
my fucking sides. also messi has actual (as opposed to Veeky Forums meme autism aka being stupid) Asperger iirc.

Non meme answer: He must have a massive amount of core strength as he just bounces off defenders and has incredible acceleration despite having little manlet legs. Low centre of gravity is key.

t. manlet confirmed

>Low centre of gravity is key.
this. There have been other extremely successful strikes with similar build as well

Football (not Handegg) doesn't depend on how strong or tall you are. If you play your cards right, being shorter can give you some advantages and being more of an athletic build instead of having huge muscles, is more useful in every sport that doesn't require you to give peak performance in a very short time frame.

top kek

it's more like an art/computer game than a sport
that's why is ronaldo worse even with his physique

>Comic Sans
>Unreadable contrast
Whoever made this needs to hang himself.

>that's why is ronaldo worse even with his physique
Leave it to americans to fuck up their language.

what's wrong lank? mad your people get humiliated on a regular basis on live tv by a manlet spic?

b-but meme green text

The actual shitposting in /espee/ was fantastic.
It does a good job of capturing that moment though.

Low centre of gravity, with insane speed.
Bet his core is crazy too.

what am I looking at?>

>not being part of the non-shit part of the world

The parts of the world that obsess over soccer are the shit parts, pal. Even in places where soccer is popular, the upper classes care more about sports like rugby, judo, skiing, riding and sailing.

This is the most retarded thing ever.
American celebrities go to English football matches as well.

>celebrities
>upper class
Top prole

>rugby, judo, riding
Fuck are you smoking? I do agree on skiing and sailing though. From my experience though, tennis is very popular, and football is not obsessed over anywhere outside world cups.

Yes honestly. Why would anyone need to know who it is? Only reason soccer is so popular is because it's the only sport even niggers and other poor people can afford. Well, maybe running etc. But the only game basically.

In Europe, there's always one lad in the classroom who's been trained since he could walk to be a professional footballer

>soccer
>in 2017

...and then they lose discipline around their late teens, start smoking and drinking, get fat and end up working some blue collar job.

Yeah

How come nigger-americans prefer basketball then?

This

It justifies their sneaker obsession.
All their money goes towards buying shoes that retired Basketball players sell.
To them, 50% of how good you are is based on the shoes you wear, while the other 50% is divided into how high you can jump and how many 3's you can chuck in a row.

This is the only right answer

Good question. I need to find out. I reckon it's due to the fact that 1 poor American nigger has wealth equal to that of 100 African niggers. It could also just be a cultural thing.

>tfw will never be alistair overeem

he's pretty autistic yes

Low center of gravity
insane speed
perfect ball control and tecnique
HGH

is it accepted as a fact that americans are the ones who originated the whole obsession with height?
>make fun of everyone shorter than them
>lie to appear taller than arbitrary cutoff (183cm) in made up system (aka imperial) when about 70% of white males are shorter than that
has there been a nation more insecure about manliness since Iceland?
The rest of the world literally doesn't give two shits. Chadlets all around and girls literally never bringing height up. Might be that I'm just french masterrace and we all have big dicks though.

>this confuses the american
kek. enjoy watching commercials and then 11 minutes of roided niggers too short for niggerhoop do their best imitation of rugby.

I was at this game. Will never forget it.

because of how it's marketed. the actual game (in the nba) is fucking miserable to watch

Basketball is super cheap to get good at. You don't much space, equipment or even that many people to get a game going. This means it's accessible to kids growing up in the hood while their more privileged or rural counterparts are playing all sorts of other games.

Soccer is popular in places of the world that don't have air conditioning. Because 90 minutes of running is just enough time to get tired in those shitholes

What's with this notion that an interesting sport requires you to spend significant amounts of money on equipment? Do you american just like it that much to give your hard-earned money to Mr. Goldberg for your kid's peewee football league game? If you get such a hardon for spending money, buy some top class cleats from addidas or nikey. Shit runs you around half a grand.

alistair overoid

>europoors insulting Americans for being wealthy

soccer is just really fucking boring dude

as much as I enjoy burger's sports (nba, mlb and nfl), """""soccer""""" is just so much better. so much more fluid

any usa sport ever
>play for 15 seconds
>game and clock stops
>play another 15 seconds
>tactical pause
>play another 15 seconds
>lets now see this shitton of statistics
>play anoter 15 seconds
>game stops yet again
>proceeds for 2~4 hours

They're both for poofters. Rugby Union is the real man sport.

that pic is golden.

Goddamit, even if you're not a Messi or Barcelona fan, you have to admit that this guy is just on a whole other level than the rest of the world.
Imo the only guy who could have done better than him is Ronaldinho if he didn't like to party that much.

wrong
wrong
wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong
wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong
wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong

wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrong

you dont even watch football

I can name 3 soccer players: david beckham, pele, and cristiano ronaldo

You should check that again bro, during big football finals like Champions League, everyone is there, from businessmen to actors, to famous players of other sports.

During World Cups even country Presidents come to watch.

>play for 15 minutes
>fake an injury
>play for 15 minutes
>fake an injury
>play for 15 minutes
>fake an injury
>play for 15 minutes
>fake an injury
>play for 15 minutes
>fake an injury
>play for 15 minutes
>first goal scored
>game over

>explain this
He is a fucking good footballist.

still, the game is on nigga. the clock doesn't stop.

At least there's no commercials during breaks, imagine every time a ball went out of football field they put a 1 min add.

only boring when shit clubs play. if you watch any match between top clubs in respectful leagues the game is always good

damn his legs are strong as fuck

not true, one of the biggest reasons football is the most popular sport is that you can have entertaining matches at any level

This, sometimes the smaller clubs put on a better show then the big ones, or if its a match between a well known club and a smaller one the crowd always supports the underdogs, then they plan even better.

>not being able to play two sports at a high level.

>greatest athlete of all time
>can't even get recognized by a cab drive in NYC
yeah, no

seeing as all New York cab drivers are Arab, Latino or African, that's unlikely

>greatest athlete of all time in the most popular sport in the world

nigger you what?
pelé had his first world cup title with half messi's age, I am still waiting for the "best" athlete to get the best title in his sport.

and I don't even like pelé

also, brute force > muh special freekick kek
youtube.com/watch?v=3ECoR__tJNQ

Actually he was sneaking at the goalkeepers, so when the ball touches the ground he could steal it

There's a Ronaldinho goal with the same tactic

Soccer is the commoner sport in most of the world, but in the USA its the definition of a patrician sport.

The American landscape is littered with nigger sports where they have tryout where they measure your height, weight, hand size, chest, and other extremely homosexual shit. A small and slow person can make it in soccer if they smart enough.

No its not.

Centrebacks are allowed to dominate opponents physically when protecting space, centremids use strength to battle opponents in the busiest area of the field are two simple examples.
As for height you obviously have the aspect the ball can be knocked high in the air but not handled, taller players have a greater chance of heading the ball and taller goalkeepers have better ability of dominating their box and protecting their goal.

thats not football

balls back then were completely different than wha they use now. they were light so such long kicks were insanely hard for goalkeepers to defend because the ball changed direction very fast.

world cup is meme. he isn't alone on the team so everyone has to contribute. there is only so much one guy can do if everyone else is shit

>soccer
youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q

>Americans
>whealthy
Maybe in the 50's dude but these days being middle class in america means being poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=1POVLqxwjiI
youtube.com/watch?v=5rcQGA9zKcM

>NORMIES!
>GET OFF MY FIELD YOU FUCKING NORMIES!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>only watches youtube highlights
He's on another level if he does anything relevant for his country

pro tip: He won't.

Mah Nigga.
Union, AFL and League are the only sports anyone on Veeky Forums should ever consider

>wanting a middle class when you can hand over money to jews instead
yurocucks are pathetic

It's not about wanting or not wanting to be middle class. It's a simple fact that the vast majority of a country's population can't belong to the upper class, because that is by definition not possible.

>soccer
>30 minute long game
>rarely breaks 1 point on the scoreboard between two teams

why do goalies even exist?

if you like soccer you're from some third world country, fact

ay

here's the closest thing to soccer i'll watch youtube.com/watch?v=dcEz4z9Byvo

Watching that 1 goal in 90 minutes is super exciting.

9/10 people who post shit like this on Veeky Forums have never played rugby in their life

>inb4 I play front or second row
No you don't, cunt.

Fuck you're retarded. In the upper-class circles of Australia and the UK, rugby is seen as brute's sport. It's not "preppy" - you only think so because rugby shirts are starting to become popular fashion in the US.

After footy practice, you down to the local and drink with your mates, you don't re-comb your hair and play some light badminton like the Ralph Lauren ads.

Stop talking about shit you don't understand.

HOOPDAWWWGGGG