Why does it look like the white dude is bigger than Goku when Goku was on the gear?

Why does it look like the white dude is bigger than Goku when Goku was on the gear?

white man genetics

whites to chinks is what the bbc is to whites.

hes on gear too

asian people just genetically can't get very jacked

They're both on gear

Neither of those guys are even close to looking like Goku wtf you talking about?

Wth. Most of the biggest guys at my gym are the Asians. All of them have stupid long muscle bellies, it's not fair. Kms

muscle belly?

its an old asian cuisine, he obviously wants their secret recipes that are extra long

pic related

>posting
>doesn't know what a muscle belly is

fucking hell Veeky Forums

Your gym is full of casuals then.
Out of the 10 biggest dudes in my gym, 8 of them are white, the other 2 are black.

I know right? people are so ignorant of asian food culture these days

This desu
If you're FFMI is over 25 you're probably on that joocy jooce

*your. I'm a fucking tard and should be euthanized

He slimmed down for Super.

He calls himself goku? What a fucking retard

Roids don't turn you into a well built person, they hide your shit genetics but to the initiated it's painfully obvious that a lot of these guys would not make any significant gains since they're low t faggots who look for something to enhance their self worth. Bodybuilding is so fucking toxic because you won't notice any particular size gains with those roid heads' programs and hypertrophy Memes but instead stay small until you hop on the gear or start getting into training for more than looking sexy for women and/or homos.

Is that Nick Bare? When did they do a collab?

Getting swole and lean at the same time is pretty much all gear bro

his traps are bigger and he's bending foreward more giving more surface area. He's probably also a little bit taller to begin with

they're both on roids

blacks would rather join the NFL, NBA, play soccer etc to make millions.
Then one gets hurt, joins powerlifting and rapes everyone. They just have better things to do.

>all whites
>at least half of them are snow niggers

powerlifting is not a sport poor people can afford.

Clearly this!

so you are saying that blacks would win if they had more money?

White dudes in general have the highest ceiling when it comes to lifting and definition.

lmao nah, they just have worse genetics for pure strength in general, there's only a hand full of black strength athletes that are good