What was the total death toll anons?

What was the total death toll anons?

No deniers, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/monika-schaefer-alberta-holocaust-denier-arrested-germany-1.4474400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Around 6,000 in that one camp
Mostly from typhus

Yes, thankfully there were delousing showers to combat this though

Are you talking Birkenau itself? All of Auschwitz? All of the camp systems? The entire Holocaust?

17 million. 6 million were Jews.

MILLIONS
of jews
and a bunch of goys

1.1 million, including 900.000 Jews for Auschwitz.

At least 500 million

Proof?

one million billion

600 pentillion

Enough to be a crime against humanity.

Testimonies and lists of people who arrived to Auschwitz (I don't remember how it was called). For the whole holocaust it's mostly censuses, Einsatzgruppen reports, German statistics, military reports and so on. For example thanks to the Höfle Telegram we know that 1274166 Jews died in Aktion Reinhard camps until 31 December 1942.

High enough to be a genocide, low enough for Nazi larpers and basement dwellers to pretend it didn't happen

It's not genocide if the kill-count doesn't reach that of the Holocaust?

>What was the total death toll
>Don't give me low estimates
Umm okay fag

60 Zogzillion

>holocauster tycoon

>Testimonies
Not reliable at all
>Hold Telegram
Said that 1274166 received "special treatment"

You are better off just looking at population statistic of before and after WW2, the meme of the Germans taking "good" documentation of the camps needs to end. Because I guess bothering to have documentation at all means it's good

Holy shit, kek

>implying the bodies would burn fast enough for another fucking cart-load to come afterwards

>Testimonies

You mean like dis one ?

>tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of eyewitness testimonies from perpetrators and victims can be dismissed just like that

We got ourselves a real historian lads, time to pack it up

Cool context bro.

>one outlier disproves all the hundreds of others that match each other

Anyone got that testimony in which one "survivor" claim Hitler personally shot her dad

>the Holocaust is a lie because a 3 year old didn't recall events with 100% accuracy

Around 5.7 million. 6 million is the correct approximation of this number.

>Cherry picking of things that have little to do with established Holocaust historiography in order to discredit said Holocaust historiography

Honestly I can understand why camp survivors mounted this conspiracy about gas chambers and genocide

I mean, they weren't gassed in reality, but they still were imprisonned for years without reasons and forced to work as slaves
Some of them even died of disease during the detention

I can understand them being butthurt and lying to vilify even more their oppressors
Especially if it helped them to get Israel

This.

>he thinks the Holocaust had anything to do with the foundation of Israel

most ironic thing about Holocaust is that if Huns did not persecuted Kikes, they would work as their fifth column as they always did - see WW1

>Around 5.7 million
good luck in court user

>Especially if it helped them to get Israel
It didn't.

What did the Jews do during WW1, apart from fight for Germany, can you tell me?

>b-but we need anti-holocaust-questioning laws to protect our citizens, user
>what kind of society would we be, if we didn't jail people for inquiring about historical events?

In before he posts some shit enough the Spartacists while being completely oblivious to how dates work.

Please show me the law that jails you for enquiring about historical events?

>it's a holocaust denial episode
Better get this over with

>"Bavarian State Police that Schaefer had been arrested on charges related to Holocaust denial."
>She denies the holocaust in Canada and gets arrested in Germany

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/monika-schaefer-alberta-holocaust-denier-arrested-germany-1.4474400

>WWI
>Prussians think the Jews aren't pulling their weight
>conduct a census
>realise the Jews are fighting just as much as anyone else
>censor it

Questioning the holocaust is not illegal in any country on the planet, else every school kid asking their teacher something they didn't quite grasp, would be in the slammer. Denying, is in some.

And if you look at the countries in the world, the amount of them that have these laws is pathetic in number. Coincidentally, these countries are also those who were most affected under the Nazi dictatorship. Maybe the only political agenda here is something called "Never Again"? How about that.

And in these few countries where denying or grossly downplaying the death toll of the holocaust is a punishable offense, in these very same non-islamic countries, it is also a punishable offense to e.g. slander the prophet Muhammad with allegations of bestiality or pedophilia or raise your right hand in a 45° angle in public, or display Nazi symbols for recreational or commercial purposes, or call someone a nigger or post on social media that all refugees should drown in the Mediterranean. People have gone to jail in these countries for all these offenses: It's called generic hate speech laws. You'd only have a point if saying anything and everything were perfectly legal, where true freedom of speech existed except when it came to denying the holocaust, but deniers cannot point to a single country where such laws exist.

You said inquiring, you didn't say denial. Try again

>How did the Jews helped the Huns except for fighting for Huns
I wonder
They pushed germanization policies in Eastern Europe (especialy Czech lands, but also Galicia), they produced weapons for Germs (see Ludwig Loewe), they financed Bolshevik revolution even when it was against interest of their host country - see Jacob Schiff
They pushed Germanization policies again even when being German wasnt an advantage - in Poland 83% of Jews declared German or Jiddish (German dialect) as their first language, 53% did the same in Czechoslovakia - out of those 23% declared German (not Jewish) nationality.
In Czechoslovakia, they were largest (after Germans) nationality that voted for SdP

last one I have, this one is just for laughs though

Anyone got that infopic debunking the claim that "rabbit breeding + soccer team at auschwitz= holohoax"?

>implying inquiry can't lead to discovering some things were fabricated

Low-IQ reasoning.

I see JIDF is out in full force right now.

>Questioning isn't illegal
>Denying is though

Good to know, brainlet. Nice to see that you think you have an argument.

About one Brazilian

Good stuff, it's a wise idea to archive the links so they can't be changed.

>implying inquiry can't lead to discovering some things were fabricated

Ok. And?

Care to tell us what has been fabricated?

That inquiry would then be illegal. It's circular, religious-tier logic.

>I think that anybody who questions our current understanding of the Napoleonic wars should be jailed. There's clearly no evidence of a need for such an inquiry, anyways, considering the only people who would do such a thing are criminals or hatemongers.

fpbp

Is English not your first language?

In Auschwitz or the entire Holocaust? The death toll of Auschwitz was around 1 million

>>tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of eyewitness testimonies from perpetrators and victims can be dismissed just like that
Pretty much, eyewitness testimony is extremely unreliable and sensitive to hysteria. You really have enough idea how many bogus stories were rejected during the Nuremberg Trials, huh?

>3 year old
>Implying it wasn't an adult
Lel

>Cherry picking
*Discrediting the reliability of Holocaust "witnesses" as per common sense if you know anything about law

Check the source again.

>Gish Gallops
>Every
>Single
>Time
And yet it still doesn't work because it leads to the same discussions where nothing happens. Because it's Gish Gallop you idiot, stop doing exactly what your /pol/ boogeyman does

>it's common sense to ignore the hundreds of accounts that corroborate each other, because one account massively differs.

>a hundred tousand jews fought for germany
>fifth column

my grandfather died in one of those camps when he was still a child

>stormnigger crying about gish gallop when the entire reason these exist is because of precious, less subtle stormniggers spamming boards with infographics wholesale

What source you moron, when adults come up with electric rooms incinerating bodies, nazi dogs raping women to death, and the holocauster I'm just assuming this another hysterical story passed down as rumors between inmates until someone tried to say it was true due to trauma clouding their memory.

I guess you missed the part where I said
>Stop doing what your /pol/ boogeyman does

I talk about the Jews outside of Germany, Jews in Poland, Russia, Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, Czechia, Slovakia, Balkan as a whole - they were always G*rmanoid fifth column that fought against their host nation in the favour of Germs

>what source you moron

Jesus fucking Christ, do you had ADD? The source we're talking about? The one mentioned here The events took place when the person recalling them was 3.

>Coincidentally, these countries are also those who were most affected under the Nazi dictatorship. Maybe the only political agenda here is something called "Never Again"? How about that.
Oh yes, remember the time when those evil Nazis bombed Australia, genocided the Spaniards, burned Portugal to the ground and raped the women of Switzer-...oh wait...

>the Germans lied the Jews to stop them being fifth columnists for the Germans

That's certainly an... unusual take.

ITT: Autistic JIDF screeching. Notice how the posters number has not gone up, yet he has replied to every single poster who disagrees with his view.

How the hell is he your grandpa if he died in childhood? Your grandma was a pedo or something and let him came inside her?

>the Germans lied the Jews
What are you talkign about? I never said anything like that, my only claim is that Jews were always Germ fifth column.

>the only possible reason anyone could possibly disagree with me is due to a task force being set up solely to oppose me on an anonymous Tibetan Glass Blowing forum

That should have been killed the Jews sorry.

Nobody's bothers themselves anymore with threads like this, except butthurt Jews. Go troll somewhere else.

Alternatively it could be just one or two stormfag like (you)

Lurk more faggot.

>losing argument
>reeeeee JIDF

Time to go back stormnigger

Good call, I took the liberty of updating the pic. One of the links was already archived, I archived another just now, and the third has been dead for some time unfortunately.

More than 6 million innocent jews died in those POLISH death camps. POLAND was always, historically, a very antisemitic country and many POLES cheered as jews were killed, profitted from the deaths of their neighbours or were actively involved in it. Still today, despite there being barely any jews left in POLAND, the POLES are among the most antisemitic people in europe.

Hitler was too dumb to understand, also upper class Jews (Heydrich, Rosenberg, Himmler, Goebbels) tend to have elitist altitude toward the poor Jews so they killed them because they viewed it as neccesary evil, they thought that poor Jews couldnt help them that much.

Good job user

>the arguments are weak! Gish gallop!
Cry more, stormnigger.

Regardless, making you squirm was only a secondary reason why I dumped them. Mostly it was to allow other Veeky Forumstorians to save them for use in future holocaust threads. One of these days we should build a Veeky Forums archive of holocaust info which can be linked in these threads, so that everyone has as much information as possible to counter the /pol/ narrative.

Thanks friend

The fuck are you on about, Poland didn't exist, Russia persecuted the jews as much as you possibly can without going full Nazi-mode, Netherlands was neutral, Hungary fought with the Germans, Transylvania wasn't Romanian at the time but i honestly do not know where the allegiance of Wallachias and Moldavias Jews lied but i would imagine that it was with the Entente, Czechoslovakia and it's two successors didn't exist, once again i do not know how it was with Serbias, Montenegros and Greeces Jews. As a whole Jews were usually more positive to the Entente since they were the ones who promised the Jews Israel/Palestine, although they were probably far less Zionist in WW1 than they were in WW2 for obvious reasons.

>Poland didn't exist
It did, not being independent state doesnt mean you dont exist
>Russia persecuted the jews as much as you possibly
I dont talk about official state policies, I talk about the fact that even when there was one Jewsh family in a village of 600 people, they refused to assimilate and refused to use Slavic languages and spoke German or Jiddish instead.
>Netherlands was neutral
what
>Hungary fought with the Germans
what, also Hungarian Jews were also mostly Germans, same thing as in Poland and Russia
>i honestly do not know where the allegiance of Wallachias and Moldavias Jews lied but i would imagine that it was with the Entente
No, they were Germans
>Czechoslovakia and it's two successors didn't exist
same thing as Poland, not being independent state doesnt mean you dont exist, also I said Czechia and Slovakia, not Czechoslovakia
>once again i do not know how it was with Serbias, Montenegros and Greeces Jews
In Southern Slavic countries, they were again Germans, I cant say for sure if it was the same in Greece since i know very little about them in there,
>As a whole Jews were usually more positive to the Entente since they were the ones who promised the Jews Israel/Palestine, although they were probably far less Zionist in WW1 than they were in WW2 for obvious reasons.
Thats maybe true in upper class, but I mentioned Jacob Schiff that was an (((american))) but supported enemy of Entete, most Jews in Europe, especialy eastern one were on the side of CP, google Judeopolonia - Judeogermanic project that wanted to create Jewish-ruled state on territory where Jews would be about 1% and would be the rulling class

>i can't disprove them so it's a gish gallop

600 Gorilllion

>but I mentioned Jacob Schiff that was an (((american))) but supported enemy of Entete
Schiff supported Kerensky. There is no evidence he supported the bolsheviks.

>I talk about the fact that even when there was one Jewsh family in a village of 600 people, they refused to assimilate and refused to use Slavic languages and spoke German or Jiddish
This was the early 1900s, you couldn't isolate yourself with a computer at this time, if you lived in a small village you pretty much have to learn the most common language. Speaking your own language at home is not really a problem as long as you can also speak the majority language. Tell me honestly, if you found yourself in a foreign land, whether you like it or not, would you give in to the majority and assimilate or would you stand tall trying to preserv your culture and language for your descendants? I sure as hell know what i would do, i don't call myself a nationalist for nothing.
>It did, not being independent state doesnt mean you dont exist
There is not much of a point for foreigners to have allegiance to a nation which lacks it's own state but i can understand what you're saying.
>same thing as Poland, also I said Czechia and Slovakia, not Czechoslovakia
Same thing as Poland but worse, the Jews here were both ruled by Germans and had alot more German (and Hungarian) neighbours than their Polish counterparts so they would naturally also be more inclined towards the Germans (and Hungarians) than their Polish counterparts.
>what
Are you thinking of Belgium?
It wasn't called Austria-Hungary for nothing, they had equal status.
>Jews were Germans
Alot of them spoke German and alot of them felt German, this was pretty common in places like Czechia but it was really rare in the Balkans. Most of them however, spoke Yiddish natively and saw themselves as Jews, some of them even spoke the local language natively and felt like they belonged to the local nation.
>google Judeopolonia
I did and first thing that came up says it was an antisemitic conspiracy theory, i guess it's as reliable as the Elders of Zion. Also it appears to have more of a polish character than a german one

Not enough