Just had 100g of grapes

>just had 100g of grapes
>all that sugar
>all those carbs

GOD FUCK

NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

They're healthy fruit man calm down you can have as much as you like.

>Just had 200grams of dates because i had some around and assumed they were healthy because that's what everyone says
>An unsettling feeling creeps up on me as i eat them as i slowly feel its sugary sweet taste
>Decide to look up their nutiritional facts up just to be sure
>All that sugar
I'VE BEEN SABOTAGED BRAHS IT'S ALL OVER FOR ME

dude if it makes you feel any better, I ate a whole medium pepperoni and sausage pizza by myself last night and I'm skinny fat and 25 years old

I'm NEVER gonna make it

>wife just brought home two bags of starburst jellybeans
It was fun while it lasted, lads.

>meema brings home 3 dozens of buffalo wings

hello darkness my old friend

just purge fucko

dont you dare say that
if one person can make it
we all can

we are all gunna fuckin make it

Grapes got wicked antioxidants tho you ding dong. Fruit sugar and refined white sugar aren't the same shit, chill

bulkan food

>he fell for the antioxidants meme
>he believes fruit sugar is different

>150g of carbs
RIP user

Well i just fapped

One accidental mistake derails a lifetime of fitness. With your pleb mentality you will never make it. Smdh tbqhwyf frt.

I hope I really hope

Damn we didn't get here in time

Purged for the first time tonight because I couldn't stop eating tasty protein bars. Feelsbad.jpeg all that good protein wasted but I went like 400kcals over and my stomach hurt.

>just ate a slice of bread

Oh dear god help me what have I done

Fuck nigga im cutting and I thought let's eat this and I been popping that shit like popcorn oh man so many calories fml

you don't even want to make it come on

I had fucking 2 with 24.8g of butter. FML.

Screwed up big time guys

I got distracted on the way home from work

I-I...

I forgot to close my eyes while driving past and actually LOOKED at an Arby's

I'm too scared to commit sepukku alone, will one of you cut off my head?

I don't think I get this meme. Like yeah if you eat a lot you won't have super low body fat % but that doesn't stop you from getting stronger or anything

Unless this is supposed to be about bodybuilding rather than lifting for strength training at which point why the fuck do you care, you're posting on Veeky Forums not looking like Mr. Olympus is the least of your problems.

You should lift because it feels good to see improvement and being healthy feels a thousand times better than the alternative. Some grapes aren't gonna stop that

Oh! The F-word.

Well that's appropriate.

Its satire