Historically speaking...

Historically speaking, were policies put in place in America and elsewhere to exclude and prohibit people of color from taking the same advantage of public lands as white citizens and settlers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicodemus,_Kansas
autostraddle.com/the-pacific-crest-trail-has-a-toxic-masculinity-problem-why-i-got-off-trail-after-454-miles-instead-of-walking-all-the-way-to-canada-408954/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

That's not what the author of the OP's image implies.

She's just implying she wants more brown people to go camping... for some reason.

What did she mean by "our public lands... must reflect the diverse population and history of our country" though? Is that a statement about historical oppression of PoC in relation to public lands?

blacks and browns don't leave their cities, it's a well known fact that black people are afraid of the woods

lel

>it's a well known fact that black people are afraid of the woods

For historical reasons? I've heard that they are afraid of the woods because of their association with lynching.

Well trees are known to have killed blacks in the past, the so-called strange fruit.

Don't know about browns, but japs love trees.

It's not white peoples fault that they're the only ones that care about camping

Based nigger trash.

Hopefully more blacks get into hunting before we fucking execute them all.

nice anecdote, take any black living outside of the country into the woods and they'll freak out when the roads become dirt, much less when the road ends entirely

>Yellows are browns

>Don't know about browns, but...

Plenty of rural blacks exist in the South, user.

>She's just implying she wants more brown people to go camping... for some reason.

We already do, there's plenty of latinos in the rural parts of the US that go camping and hunting, these mystery meat faggot cityniggers are just virtue signalling

>What did she mean by "our public lands... must reflect the diverse population and history of our country" though?

I think she... is calling on people of color to match her ideal society... in which everyone equally enjoys nature hikes...?

>this whole post

Why ate you such a cynic cunt?

My husband and I love #camping and #hiking in India, but often when we enter a campground or park we are hyper aware of the fact that we are the #peopleofwhiteness around. Enjoying the outdoors is equal parts isolation as well as building a sense of community with others who have an appreciation for our natural environment. Indian public lands should be more inclusive and must reflect a diverse population and history of their country (don't forget Robert Clive). So, I am on a journey to share my journey-encourage my community and other POW to #optoutside and help diversify #indianpubliclands.... Will you help diversify Indian public lands? Tag your photos #WhitePeopleCamping #findyourpark #gopakrs #rei1440project #optoutside #fatgirlshiking #DiversifyOutdoors #unlikelywhitey #theoutbound #outdoorcracker #adventuregap #nationalparkgeek #zerexplores #whitieswhohike #camplife #explore #camp365 #hokeyswhoexplore

this is some interesting cognitive dissonance being resolved here

This. It's a white-majority nation. And we have a right to keep it that way.

No but black people tend to not go camping because they live in cities.

It can't be helped user, I'm a rural Californian

>And we have a right to keep it that way.
Which amendment was that?

>The Naturalization Act of 1790 is a precedent for only accepting white immigrants
>The only reason the 1964 immigration act passed was because it was sold as something that would not change the demographics of the US

Stay mad

But I'm not mad. I'm an American who is ethnically Asian. Sounds like you're the one who is upset about that.

Currently, Hapas are not an existential threat to whites. I hope you're fine with staying a minority in this nation, however.

Do people really apply their racial identity to literally everything they do or experience? That must get pretty tiresome, no? Why can't they just enjoy the moment without injecting identity politics where it has no business existing?

The only existential threat to white people is dumb ignorant white people like you, but you're too dumb and ignorant to realize that

Americans are incapable. It fucking sucks, can't even have a normal conversation anymore without it delving into something about politics

I fucked worked around this tranny. I just thought it was ugly dude. That fuckin beast took every opportunity to be a complete dick and interject its fuckin drama and identity politics into everything.

Years back I was camping with friends near Oscoda Michigan and a buddy and I stopped in at a party store along the Au Sable River to get some ice when a car with a Black family pulled up and asked us for directions on how to get back to the M-65 highway.

I almost laughed out loud, not because they were WAY the fuck off track but because of the look of abject terror on their faces at being in the middle of the lily White Michigan backwoods.

That's just liberals tho. I could totally understand why people voted for Trump after spending some time around Californians as every single one of them was an insufferable cunt. I'm more worried that I have never met an American who added anything to the conversation

>t.Australian

yeah aside from the fact that the majority of blacks are from the south

>I'm more worried that I have never met an American who added anything to the conversation

t. Australian shitposter

no

>Do people really apply their racial identity to literally everything they do or experience?
nonwhites do. whites don't

I hope your country of origin is flooded by immigrants to the point where you guys will be a minority by the end of the century. I'm sure you guys would take it well

lel this
its easy for the chinks to say considering when shit gets bad they can just fuck off back to whatever chong country they came from

the only place white people are this pace are gonna be able to run to are greenland and alaska

the fuck did i just read

She seems pretty racist, honestly

no they're not fucking afraid of the woods you racist inbred morons jesus christ. Have you ever been to the south? they all hunt and fish and shit, get your head out of your ass

take anybody that grew up in a city and bring them to the woods, they'll freak out when the road turns dirt this is just stupid and racist, most likely because you have never even seen a black person before and get all your information about them from fox news and Veeky Forums

Whites should just mass emigrate to Zimbabwe and make Rhodesia a thing again

t. assmad darkie

My condolences, the city dwellers have really ruined your state for everyone and are now fleeing to ruin other states
t. pacific northwest border guard

You guys need standing orders to shoot on sight, I think a major problem with the Cityfags is that they aren't aware how much people hate them

PoC is an ideologically charged word and people should avoid using it.

Why are you telling us this?

What's the proper term to use then?

Whatever color they are, preferably their name tho because individualism is above all else.

If such laws existed, they were repealed a LONG time ago. Nicodemus, Kansas, is an example of a whole bunch of blacks using the Homestead Act of 1862 to go out to Kansas, claim land, and make a town. The town was formed shortly after the Civil War.

Haha yeah it's not like eastern europe exists or anything.

Niggers what else?

>Nicodemus, Kansas

You mean Negrodamus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicodemus,_Kansas

Coon, Sambo, Boong, Darkie, Nigger. There's dozens really

Rude.

OBSESSED

Holy fuck if they want to be around other brown people then move to where brown people live.

>come from bumfuck village in extremely rural part of Mexico(pic related)
>we get our water from wells
>plumbing doesn't work right
>entire house runs on a single gas tank
>we have to burn our trash
>wild dogs all over the place

i've been in my "natural environment" it sucks. you wanna go be cold out there in the dark, fine fuck off. i'll be happy in my warm house with AC and electricity

also "POC" offends the shit out of me.

indians are the worst, its always these indians who promote 'pan-Brownism' i.e. lording over other non-whites and using them to co-opt white hegemony in favor of pajeets .

Eastern Europe does not want Amerimutts. Or Germans or whatever.

>I've heard that they are afraid of the woods because of their association with lynching.
lol this country is so fucked
pls be b8

i've heard the same. so no it's not b8

>you need an amendment to have a right

WOW dude!
did you just google some random fucking picture of a black guy near a treeline!
Did you just really do that?!
holy shit dude you just blew him the fuck out duuuude that was EPIC xD

you ok there buddy?

He just had a meme overload... still adjusting to 2018.

I think its more of a
>there arent as many poc camping as whites
>this must be because of some sort of oppression!

Because these types generally thing in those sorts of terms. Oh and here is a fun article in a similar vein

autostraddle.com/the-pacific-crest-trail-has-a-toxic-masculinity-problem-why-i-got-off-trail-after-454-miles-instead-of-walking-all-the-way-to-canada-408954/

Did anyone else notice the #fatgirlshiking hashtag?

Kek.

In all seriousness though this post says nothing about oppression or laws, it's just some nignog encouraging other nignogs to enjoy the outdoors. There's no reason to get yourselves all wound up arguing with your own imaginations.

Why is it always an American pulling this shit, though?

Demographics were changing well before 1964.