Asians waking up soon

Asians waking up soon.

Alpha release of masternodes

And here is the magic formula to a moon: it is required to stake 5000 WTC for masternode to take part of the PoS. Will be rewarded from Walton Foundation tokens.

The whales will accumulate 5000 WTC which costs about $38,000

Be prepared

That seems like a shitton just to participate in PoS. I thought I would be safe if I could get to 2k OMG for when their PoS rolls out, but I guess I could say bye to that dream.

Any reason why you need that many, and is this a univeral type requirement of expecting to need tens of thousands in a coin to stake them?

Master nodes will require >5k WTC

WTC will be hybrid POW and POS, holders with less than 5k WTC will be able to stake, but will not receive as great of rewards.

JUST to participate?! If you want a passive income from crypto alone, you seek PoS coins.
If you get a large stack of coins to stake today, in 2 years with the right picks will net you a nice xx,xxx$ per month.
You just sell what you gain from staking.

Look at Stratis, you need 250k STRAT to stake or run a masternode. This is alot today but if you got in at ICO or 0.01, extremely profitable. You would gain a sick amount daily.

Same will be with Waltonchain when (or if) it takes off. You will net a sick amount just by validating the network with your tokens.

Fuck off with your chink pump and dump

Pump and dump... LOL

Some guys here are just plain nuts, like yourself.

Only a retard would buy a coin that has pumped 400% with no product to show for it

400%? Meh it will pump way more soon.

community testing application now open. retard.

whales are gonna accumulate like crazy for the next few days, i'm not gonna sell until it'll reach the 16-20$ range

t. 1500 WTC holder

you mispelled "larp" on your t. graph.

wait 5k min for staking?

Nope.
That's how much you need for master node.

You can stake with less than that.

got it, thanks.

1500 here as well, brother

>asians are waking up

So? This has never had an effect on price.

It had in most projects i've been involved with.

Proof now

i just bought 5 of these fuckin things. i hope thats not a dumb idea because then I wont be able to feed my 7 kids and 12 goats.

Chanlink went from 0.19 to 0.40 overnight.

Just like Lisk from 3 - 4 to 7 bucks.

Ark may or may not have went up a shitload a while back midnight.

I'm from yurop so when i'm about to go to sleep, they're waking up, when i wake up some shit goes up significantly.

> ItsHappening.gif

I'm keeping an eye on the trades going on, someone is putting continuous buys at these prices, as soon as it eats thru the 40-ish ETH at the price - the buy appears again and it gets chowed.

What does that mean?

Market manipulation user, market manipulation.
From big guys who want to take all the coins from the weak hands.

What's a good buy in point? Have $500 chilling on binance right now. Want to bring my WTC up by that much in case of mini moon.