I went to a strip club on easter sunday and I think a Stripper paid to fuck me

I went to a strip club on easter sunday and I think a Stripper paid to fuck me
>drinking with friends on easter
>ex-gf shows up
>fuck this im out
>walk off with my twelve pack and drink them all plus an additional 4 i had in the car
>dont really want to go home
>decide that since i just got paid i could spend a few hours there
>forgot to mention that i took 3 percocet as well because i broke the shit out of my toe the night before
>walk in, go to bathroom, buy a cigar and tip chuck 5 dollars
>before i even get to a seat an asian milf grabs me and says shell give me a lap dance for free
im pretty fit and was a baby model so i wasnt that surprised, ive talked girls into free ones before but never had one offered
>shit yeah ill take it though
>wait in room for her while she gets ready and talks to the bouncers
>second she gets in the room she strips naked
>pulls out an eighth of coke and shovels a large amount in my nose with her nails immediately
>gladly snort the free cocaine
>she forcefully pulls my dick out of my pants
im a little bit freaked out by this point
>she starts slurping my soft dick
>really sloppy toppy
>i get hard and she puts a condom on me and starts riding the shit out of me
>switch to dogfuck
>shes moaning pretty loud, dont want to get beat up by a living black embodiment of the kool-aid man
>nothing happens, tell her to be quiet
>bust a nut, take the condom and leave the room
>walk straight to my car and think about what the fuck happened
>obviously tell all of my friends
>pretty happy with it
i was thinking about this the other day and theres no way the bouncers just let this happen, when you pay for sex there the bouncers get a big cut of that to not come in the room
not going to lie it makes me feel like a stud but what the fuck was wrong with this girl? she put probably about 100 dollars in coke in me and likely paid the bouncers to not interrupt
thanks Veeky Forums, is this making it?

>she puts a condom on me

you now have HIV aswell as being a father

she said she was already a single mother

idk man was it your condom or did she whip it out? i wouldnt trust that kind of shit, especially if drugs are involved

thats dope man. im not huge but im lean and gained a lot of muscle from my first bulk and cut cycle, i was at the club last weekend and this cute girl randomly started grinding on me, we were talking and next thing you know she was kissing my neck and shit, it was super random but pretty cool how I didnt do shit and this girl was super into me, reminds me of when i was in high school and got tons of hot teenage pussy by being my quiet chill self.

>Fit privelage

100$ worth of coke at once would cause you to bug out and probably go to the hospital

it was mine, i only use lifestyles skins when girls make me use a condom, fucking hate latex condoms

she had to have put at least 1.5g in me through the time i was in there, that coke is the only reason i even made it home

going out to different colleges is the best, always happens at least once when im at a party

then good job my man

you've made it

1.5g isnt that much if you use pretty often. did 1g on nye first time ever and like was tweaked but not dead or anything. believable desu

post body pics so we can judge

second time i had done coke and the first time i did like .2

This, plus youd be surprised how many stimulantsyou have to do in one sitting (generally) to have a serious OD

Not in Australia m8
$300 for 1g

only picture i have and a shitty one at that, still had a bit of a gut, before i started eating better

sorry about filthy mirror, scummy job i had, also current stats 5'11 230

nah 2g's (200$) in one night is perfectly fine, id love to see his jaw during that time tho

chances are, sine OP drank so much and popped percocets, he was looking reaal groggy, so instead of kicking you out they tried to get you back to reality with some coke and probably cleaned your wallet too,

why were you at a strip club on easter sunday
why was your girlfriend in a strip club
why did you fuck a stripper who doesnt care about your well being
why did you wear a condom when sex without a condom feels better
why did you switch to doggy when other positions are better
why did you kiss and tell

I'm with this faggot. Check if any of your credit cards are missing and look for any charges that you don't recognize.

because i wanted to see some ass
wasnt there with my friends, i drove there and drank in the parking lot of the club
i dont care about hers either
>stripper
i like ass
im proud of myself

i only went in with cash and condoms i was going to use on my ex-gfs best friend that night if my ex didnt come, all the money is there except like 4 dollars that i must have tipped someone with