Do skeletons get bulkier or is it a genetic curse? I am a skeleton myself...

Do skeletons get bulkier or is it a genetic curse? I am a skeleton myself, want to get into full blown body building to have a good posture but my arms look so thin that I don't believe it's possible to work them out. All the weight goes to my belly. So I need your confirmation, do I get thicker arms, legs when I work out so that I can be fully motivated to start lifting?

Its simple logic, newfriend

The taller you are the more mass you need to put on to achieve visible result, ofc genetics play a role here too and you might have an easier or harder time to gain depending on your overall size but 10 extra lbs of muscle looks very diffrent on a 5'6'' dude vs a 6'4'' dude

This is why many short girls look fat while not being particularly heavy

>All the weight goes to my belly
Youre doing it wrong, go back and do it right

>Youre doing it wrong, go back and do it right
No I'm not doing anything yet. I want to start lifting immediately. Does it help with equal distribution of the mass I gain?

Listen here mate, start lifting and you will get results. Its as simple as that.
If you do it right (and its very easy to do correctly) then you should get gains, especially if youre a newbie lifter.

What are you, 6'3-4''?

kek i'm 175cm (5'9), 68kg, 11.50% BF

Then you should NOT be complaining
As a short guy you should be blowing up in your first six months of lifting if you follow a proper diet

hop to it, now

bump for nawlege

Thanks user. I have been preparing myself for the perfect diet for a month. Now I have perfect nutrition that consists of salads, fish, chicken and meat ONLY. Also almonds and nuts occasionally. No garbage food. Now I will just start lifting today.

This is me from 115 to 195.

Lifting for 3 years and eating literally everything I could get my hands on.

It wasn't that hard honestly.

> perfect nutrition that consists of salads, fish, chicken and meat ONLY. Also almonds and nuts occasionally.
Eat carbs too you fucking mong.

THAT fucking took 3 years?

what the fug

you should probably kys
no amount of lifting will fix being a manlet

You look terrible

welcome to the real world

It always kills me that everyone on this board says we're all gonna make it but the moment someone has actually done something, fuck that person.

At least the guy has the nerve to put his actual body up on this board.

uhhh...im not him but something is off with that.
I started lifting and went from 78kg to 84kg in about a year with significant strength gains and aesthetics

Im not ripping on the dude, kudos to him for lifting and improving himself but thats subpar performance for three years so something (time investment, routine or diet etc) is off

Wait.. I'm the same height and I'm at 60kg and i already think i have a bit of tummy.. how the hell do you stay at 11% bf?

You went up 10 lbs in one year.

He went up 80 lbs in 3 years.

To put that into perspective for you, that's 36 kilos in 3 years.

I'm not saying his gains are super impressive but to go up 80 lbs naturally isn't that easy.

Like i said im not trying to be a dick to the guy, he posts body shots, he actually lifts and doesnt seem like a dick about it which is more than most of Veeky Forums

When you are at such a low bodyweight its easy to gain, your body is starved so gaining weight is...comparatively easy when youre underweight (and unless he is 5'4'' 115lbs is not much, i think we can agree on this atleast)
Same principle applies to very heavy people, its not hard for them to lose 20-30 lbs over a over short period of time.

The dude is well on his way but i dont think his example is something thats very telling of "the real world"

nigga all you did was go through puberty

you look like literal shit

Scott Herman has been lifting naturally for 14 years and he looks like shit for Veeky Forums standards, this guy had a good progress.