Does Veeky Forums shave their body hair? (if so, which areas?) Feel free to roast/rate me. Pic related

I shave my torso, and armpits. Should i do more/less?

>this is the guy that will tell you a 3pl8 squat and 2pl8 is impressive

you have gyno and wide hips, unless you want to look even more feminine you shouldn't shave so much, especially the pits

what can i do about the gyno, used to be really sensitive about it, but lost a lot of weight so they aren't as bad anymore

I think surgery is the only permanent solution but fuck that its not really super noticeable and most people won't give a fuck either but you should start lifting to grow your pecs

I shave my, balls, taint, asshole, and trim my pelvis. I don't grow much body hair which is great imo. Not sure whether to shave the pits.

Shaved my chest once and broke out in intense chest acne that's still around today

Never shave your body, wax it or leave it alone

I had my chest lasered. Never give a fuck about body hair again.

Your body is fucking gross

>trim my pelvis

I shave my ass, so I can imagina I'am touching a cute girls ass when I'am massaging my own butt

S K I N
A
N
S
E
R

my ass is so hairy. how do you do that? how often do you do that?

Dont shave your asshole. It will always be sweaty and the stubble will feel like worms are crawling out of your anus

Trim with clippers or scissors

Men don't ducking shave

I trim everything. My chest hair is way too coarse to shave. I've tried alll kinds of different razors and shaving in all directions but I always end up with a ton of ingrown hairs.

Honestly, OP, shaving your body hair is the last thing you need to worry about. You need to get in the weight room, cut until you have visible abs. Once you have this, it'll be time to leanbulk until you're out of spooky skellington mode. This process will take years. Once you're built, shaving your body hair will be icing on the cake. If you did it now you'd look like a wad of chewed up bubble gum.

I'm a hairy fucking beast and women love it.

Only thing I trim is the downstairs mix up, but even then I'll just use the electric trimmer no guard, and let it grow back full bush before I trim it again, unless I'm hooking up with a new girl and trying to get a blow job immediately.

excuse me m'lady this is a work safe board.. please post more tit shots.

My body hair is pretty weird.
> Full thick head of hair
> Thick beard
> Torso completely smooth, barely even armpit hair, absolutely no back or chest hair
> Below waist is a gorilla
> Balls are the only part of me I shave regularly
It would be less weird if I wasn't almost 30.

Don't worry about your gyno.
Do add weight and body hair.