Why isn't all of Veeky Forums on this miracle supplement?

Why isn't all of Veeky Forums on this miracle supplement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHr2Rdg8tIM&list=PLCEC4E624A6AD4052
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I-isnt that just a meme?

Paininbutt? well it does sound like something Veeky Forums would enjoy

I feel like it'll make subconsciously want PenisButt

nuclear power isn't a meme my friend.

Does it feel as it sounds?

the website said it was only legal in the UK?

shit makes me feel dizzy af in the morning if i take it before sleep

But I am on that supplement.

I like it a lot. It puts me in a "I don't give a fuck" mindset and causes me to be more mentally present in my daily interactions. However, it requires discipline to not take too much of it and to only take it a few times a week; the hangover is brutal if you take too much and it has a wicked withdrawal.

any way to get if you're in the united states?

if you get hangover after taking dicks up your arse then don't get dicked you colossal faggot...

I`ve heard its addictive and you experience withdraws

I remember when I was 13.

AFAIK, phenibut isn't illegal in the states, but a lot of places stopped selling it because credit card companies don't want to process payments for sites that sell questionable chemicals. Lurk reddit to find sources.

This i use like 16 pills before going out witch makes me want to do shit als night. Also prevents a hangover using it with e

because it's horribly physically addicting and the withdrawals are no different then alcohol and very similar to benzos since it acts on your GABAb receptors.

Some day, nuclear bombs are going to be just as ridiculous as the Holohoax. It's just going to take some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHr2Rdg8tIM&list=PLCEC4E624A6AD4052

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/

you do realize it's impossible to avoid withdrawal if you take it for an extended period of time, right? lower doses sure will be easier to come of off but that's just not how your body works.

>getting information from some random web article and not a medical source

I don't know that.

Same reason i don't get addicted to Xanax. These why aren't you addicted to hard drugs threads suck

>hurr why isn't all of fit on this powdered opiate, it makes you feel good

>hurr why isn't all of fit on this powdered tranquelizer, it makes you feel good

I must say that I am a fan. It really helps when I know I need to be social. It's so much easier for me to talk smoothly and warmly. It makes me nicer.

because i thought it was a shoop making fun of supplement dependent retards. i mean come on, "Phenibut".

this guy gets it