Be very careful not to confuse the murderer with the victim, Veeky Forums

Be very careful not to confuse the murderer with the victim, Veeky Forums
The death camps were 100% Polish

Other urls found in this thread:

jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
youtube.com/watch?v=MhzeRKskw4s
ppu.org.uk/genocide/case4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=AFhQ9pe3HQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

Just snorted water all over my keyboard

He's being all cool and edgy by deliberately misinterpreting the phrase Polish Deathcamp.

More than 6 million innocent jews died in those POLISH death camps. POLAND was always, historically, a very antisemitic country and many POLES cheered as jews were killed, profitted from the deaths of their neighbours or were actively involved in it. Still today, despite there being barely any jews left in POLAND, the POLES are among the most antisemitic people in europe.

this is just another ploy by ((them)) to try to make Poland (the one country in Europe not totally under their control) an sjw, migrant filled, white guilt ridden shit whole.

>implying Poland existed after 1939

Violating new polish laws I see? Youre gonna get sent to a death camp with that attitude

>Poles
>White

General Government Death Camps just sounds like something FEMA would set up.

t. Hans

>Germans build death camps in Poland
>hurr they're Polish death camps

Fucking hell, this may be the stupidest bait you braindead stormfags have made yet. Kill yourself you waste of breath.

I am a PROUD POLISH BULL and wont let whitey g*rmanoid cucks steal my credit for personally killing 60 gorillion jews

you must be apart of the kosher klub

It's less stormfags and more brainlets who dont realise that in this context Polish is referring to geographical location rather than the people in charge.

Great shitpost my friend

It's not, OPs retarded pic uses the Polish flag. It's implying the Polish people and government is at fault for the Holocaust.

The best thing is that every part of it is true.

Can't argue with that, shady Veeky Forums poster.

>Poles allow Germans to build death camps in their country
>we wuz innocent n shiet!!!

They were Jewish Death Camps.

Actually, considering a fair number would die in german or ukrainian camps (some of which might be polish by pre-war or post-war borders though) and many more would die in other ways, the "more than 6 million" part is probably not true. Shame about it, really.

The majority of the population certainly was jewish.

Damn poles not bowing before Zog.

Fuck your context. You can say Nazi German death camps in Poland, not 'Polish'. How Japanese bombing in Hiroshima sound to you?

Yeah, but consider: Which wording will create more butthurt? Calling it nazi german or even german death camps will just make germans shrug (and they have all atoned by allowing the refugees in anyway.) Polish death camps meanwhile will bring out the white hot fury in each and every polak.

>The Polish law would impose prison sentences of up to three years for using the phrase “Polish death camps” and for suggesting “publicly and against the facts” that the Polish nation or state was complicit in Nazi Germany’s crimes.
The second part is more problematic because some Poles were complicit in Nazi crimes.

I'm against trolling them like that. We can say that they're great plumbers or that we'll fuck their gorgeous women. History should be pure.
>atoned by allowing refugess
You're saying that allowing hordes of muslims will atone for killing million of Jews? xD

So were jews, that doesn't somehow make the actions of individuals the collective responsibility of their ethnic group.

>You're saying that allowing hordes of muslims will atone for killing million of Jews?
Only once we have saved 6 million innocent muslim women and children from certain death. But we're getting there yet.

A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad the good. - Stannis Baratheon.
And Germans made two bad acts.

Fuck you

wtf I love Greece now

They're self-haters. South Italians and Greeks are mixed with Jews to the core.

Israel gets along pretty well with Poland usually, especially on the subject of Immigration

>Netanyahu Meeting with Visegrad Group (anti-Immigration EU bloc) leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Netanyahu calls for European states to close their borders
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

didnt poland avoid the black plague because their jews performed evil voodoo or whatever

It's funny how everyone is starting to point the finger at the pols now about the holocaust.
It's also funny how poland is one of those last remaining white only countries.
Really gets the noggin joggin.

poland avoided the plague because it wasn't very urbanized, same reason russia did. Even places like minsk & warsaw were backwaters at the time of the black death

You're wrong. It was because of Casimir's policies.

The only reason people are talking about it is because they made those autistic laws

How dare you accuse the Saint of Nations.

>it's funny how everyone is starting to point the finger at the poles
You mean the Israelis are pointing the finger. They'll accuse anyone of antisemitism who won't take a Jewish cock down their throat

>in this context Polish is referring to geographical location

No, in that context, it refers to Jews slandering Poland because the Poles and other former Soviet Block states are leading the effort to resist the Israeli orchestrated mass migration of Arabs and Africans into Europe.

>Ignorance, the post

>implying op is not a polish commissar trying to bait anons into incriminating themselves so that he can send them to death camps

>Japan China and India?
wait why do they dislike jews?

Fairs, fair as long as you admit Jewish opaskowcy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
youtube.com/watch?v=MhzeRKskw4s
>The mass graves were opened, revealing the remains of up to 250 Jewish victims. About 100 German rifle bullets and cartridge cases were also found, including a bullet case with a melted core, assumed to have melted in the fire.
ppu.org.uk/genocide/case4.html

Camps were German, but it doesn't means that Poland was not involved in Holocaust. It seems that Poland is trying to make itself look like good samaritan who only helped to Jews and never ever collaborated with Germans on occupied lands.

BASED

It's beautiful. It's even better, if you consider that Stormniggers never used it in any of their holohoax infographs, meaning that they don't care about truth and Jews on their own at all. They are just German larpers, and all what is important to them is
>Germans dindu nuffin!

>Greeks almost as antisemitic as Iraq and Saudis
Based Papadapadopopopulous

Made me chuckle

Why is Veeky Forums so full of poles? Seriously, where do they all come from?

Test for polish deathcamps

Poland wasn't involved. Some of Polish people was. See the difference?

>Bc Poles helped them and many more were silent
How can people be this fucking dumb?

Polish military rifles used the same cartridges as German ones

>Be me
>Used to be a stormfag and Holocaust denier
>Gradually get redpilled and realize the Holocaust did indeed happen and Jews aren't as bad as Germans
>Learn of this new propaganda campaign to demonize the Poles and make them all out to be complicit in the Holocaust
>Start to hate Jews again

>everyone who disagrees with me is a pole!
>everyone who disagrees with me is an arab!
>everyone who disagrees with me is bourgeois!
>everyone who disagrees with me is a statist parasite!
>everyone who disagrees with me is repressed!
Why are you cunts unable to argue at all without ad hominems?

The Polish government's attempt at a media campaign around this issue is odd. It makes very little effort to persuade the viewer (if they even watch the youtube ads) but instead relies upon emotional appeals to supposed Polish martyrs whilst shitting on and antagonising germany with the Germandeathcamps counter argument. It makes me think that it's either tone deaf or aimed more at the domestic audience (but then it wouldn't be in English). Still, its interesting to see a blatant propaganda campaign by a western state. Woke people know that every country conquered by Nazi Germany had more disgusting collaborators than resistors Poland included

kek

>POLAND was always, historically, a very antisemitic

Poland literally invited Jews to come and live in their cities in the middle ages and Early Modern period. Jews were also able to become part of the Polish nobility.

>Woke people know that every country conquered by Nazi Germany had more disgusting collaborators than resistors Poland included
That's BS.

It was the only country NOT to expel Jews.

They had border policies that enacted a quarantine of Poland that required someone to be observed for X amount of days before being able to enter. Cats were also not killed en masse and that's supposed to have helped keep the rat population down

>No proofs

The popular depiction of France and Poland as staunch resistors of Nazi rule are a myth fabricated to deal with the legacy of the war. Most people kept their heads down and collaborated in (at the very least) minor ways. Mass uprisings only occurred when victory seemed imminent/certain e.g Poland in 1944 and France after D-Day

>Poland as staunch resistors of Nazi
it wasn't portrayed like that because of cold war
all of communist countries were portrayed in bad light, even those who didn't chose this fate
they didn't even invite them to victory parade in britain and wanted to put soviets on their place instead

Really made

Me think

I'm not talking about the cold war. I'm talking about the modern polish state that venerates the Armia Krakow as resistors of the Nazis despite the odds and tries to extend their acts to the rest of the Polish nation during ww2 and pretend that Poland resisted the Nazis more than they collaborated with them. Every country/territory that was occupied by the Nazis collaborated, even Jersey when occupied contributed to the German war effort and assisted in deporting Jews

>The popular depiction of France
>as staunch resistors of Nazi rule
FRANCE, WHAT? Did you just put Vichy France in the same category as the General Government (occupied Poland) you retard? You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

>the creator of Zyclon B was jewish therefore the holocaust was jewish
?

I'd be surpirsed itf most of them have even heard of jews. China does actually have a old jewish population, but it's extremly small an dlimited to one city.

jewish gas is as logical as polish death camps

>Every country/territory that was occupied by the Nazis collaborated, even Jersey when occupied contributed to the German war effort and assisted in deporting Jews
the point is that there was no official collaboration office or puppet government in poland, they didn't wanted to deal with poles in order to present them as savages
>some individuals collaborated
of course, but those individuals pale in comparison to SS formations of french, ukrainans, romanians etc

OP's pic is an edit of the original pic that shows a Nazi shooting a Pole in the back of the head, and states "There Were No Polish Death Camps"

>poland killed the jews when they ruled by a state who literally invaded and conquered them

I want to also add that the Polish resistance was the group responsible for saving the most Jewish lives in World War II.

While I'm not disagreeing the most Poles probably did keep their heads down A LOT of Poles stuck their necks out in the fight against fascism.

Pole here, I have two theories.
Either, like you said, our govt is tone deaf and fucked up real bad or they're actually playing 4d chess.
People here can tell the govt handled the issue poorly, but we're also eternally butthurt about everything. The way other countries reacted to and talk about the entire mess makes people absolutely livid. This might be an attempt to demonize western countries in public's eyes, unite people and strengthen patriotic feelings by making people think they have to "defend their country's honor from slander" by bringing up something that basically affects all of us instead of a specific group.
Both are equally plausible because our govt is equally retarded and insane.

yes. absolutely!

Zionist scum have been killing and oppressing for far too long. and they have the balls to say they're the victims.

every Israeli Jew piece of crap should own up to their military deeds in occupying and oppressing Palestinians fro 50 plus years.

t. Achmed

>Armia Krakow
LOL
You can't even properly name main resistance force and you talk like if you were authority about anti Nazi resistance.

Why is Veeky Forums so full of easily triggered poles ?

>muh triggered
Are you out of arguments or what?

Just accept that the population of Poland was complicit in the holocaust. I don't know why you stormweenies hate that while you love the holocaust

the Jews have no shame, unfortunately for them eventually they will have bit more off than they could chew, and soon

Only some people. Even some Jews were complicit in the holocaust.

>Just accept that the population of Poland was complicit in the holocaust
I wonder. When did they found time to do it? Between getting killed by Germans and Russians?

They just asked Krauts and Ruskies for a break to kill Jews?

Yeah, getting to see the propaganda is interesting though, they even paid Sean bean to narrate a video that hypes up Poland's resistance to the Nazis. Does anyone know of any other countries who've tried this youtube based propaganda ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

It's bait you retards

>Just accept that the population of Poland was complicit in the holocaust.

They weren't though. They were, however, one of the primary victims of the Holocaust alongside Jews.

>I don't know why you stormweenies hate that while you love the holocaust

I'm not a Stormweenie. 80% of my posts on Veeky Forums are literally just arguing with Stormfags in Holocaust threads.

>Does anyone know of any other countries who've tried this youtube based propaganda?
Russia takes a different approach
youtube.com/watch?v=AFhQ9pe3HQM

>93 replies

Remember those baits are directed to no one in particular. Someone is just making these threads.

>citizens got killed in the same camps as jews
>70 years later
>hurrr u woz the nazis
kys my man

gr8 b8 m8