Penis slightly burning 1 hour after unprotected oral

Penis slightly burning 1 hour after unprotected oral

What is this?

Is it just burning now because I used anti-bacterial wash to clean ym cock?

Yes. NEVER soap your dick. The epithelial lining of your urethra is extremely sensitive to soaps and cleanin agents.

but would it have killed everything bad on my cock obviously its gone now.

what should i do go doctors tomorow for tests?

could i have got anything from unprotected head? she said she was clean showed my results from last week all good

>unprotected oral
you're not going to get shit from "unprotected oral" unless it's a $20 whore

even if you did, you're not going to feel it 30 minutes after the fact.

enjoy your dry, irritated penis for the next few days. oh, and when you have a dry irritated penis, DO NOT HAVE SEX. anything that could potentially be transmitted will absolutely be transmitted when there's a dry, irritated vagina/dick involved.

You don't have an STD you dumb nigger. It stings because you put an antibacterial soap onto your dick. "Unprotected oral" won't do anything that quickly unless she stores gasoline under her tongue.

STDs are in your blood, not the surface of your dick. Are you underage?

I once put a tic tac in my dick. 1v1 me bro

>STDs are in your blood
>"are you underage?"

Are you? Because that statement is 200% wrong.

Thanks bros

Btw I'm Veeky Forums and I sent her a shirtless pic and she asked me to come over

I slamed her in so many positions for twenty minutes she came twice

We're ALL gonna make it

> What is herpes
> What is HPV
> What is syfilis

Who the fuck wears a condom for oral sex lmao. Unless you're getting blown by a literal whore?

Probably just dry after a saliva rub and alcohol chaser.
Give it some lotion and time, if I take still burns in three days get tested. Very low chance you'd feel burning from an std one hour after the fact, there's not a single disease that fits your description.

Thanks bro one day I hope I can impressive qts with my Veeky Forums body

you got nothing on me dude, after i had a herpes scare (didn't catch) i poured rubbing alcohol on my entire groin region, including my uncircumcised dick head. pain wasn't even that bad, till it gets into your urethra.

Did you swallow?

And it would take longer than an hour to feel te effect in your cock. You might feel something growing nasty in your throat

You can get h from oral

It'd take longer to notice though

Lol no

Impressive, did it burn a lot ? Check this :

I once fapped in a homemade fleshlight and used shampoo for lubricant. My dick skin (head, foreskin, everything) peeled off like a bad fucking sun burn for a few days. The lesson here is : don't put shit on your dick. Fapping while the skin was peeling was itchy and much pleasurable though.

I once smeared my cock and balls with Deep Heat for science. It's a menthol based vaso-dilator for relieving muscle ache. Felt pretty cash on my cock, dick become superengorged. Felt like my ballsack was being melted up by a blow torch, my nuts tried to go back up inside me.

stinging nettle root supplement. Just pop them until it goes away.

100% works, the most reliable supplement with results i've ever used. If i get urethra pain i just pop them. It usually goes away in 1-3 days.

g8 b8 m8

I foolishly put some icy hot on the tip of my dick. Boy, that was hell of a day.

Did you get two hours of Tic Tac freshness?

It's just the saliva mate calm down