Tfw it's late April and everyone's cutting

>Tfw it's late April and everyone's cutting
I wanna keep bulking though, is it worth cutting just because everyone else is?

Yeah, start with your wrists.

Is that you in the pic? Why would you ever want to bulk from that starting point? Cut, do a hypertrophy based program, and you can worry about (clean) bulking when you've lost the man boobs.

This whole bulking/cutting meme on here has got to stop.

>I wanna keep bulking though
everyone wants to bulk forever, but you've bulked enough, daniel

it's time to put the food down and hit the treadmill until you no longer have breasts and child-bearing hips

get off estrogen first

Is that you in that picture?

>bulking for this

I've never seen someone with such shit genetics. Maybe lifting isn't your thing - find something else to apply yourself to.

lmao this. Get your Estrodial and T levels cheeked, boy. Those man titties don't look good

You're not bulking.
You're fucking fat.

No but I'm a bit close to it. Veeky Forums says there's no point in cutting if you don't have any muscle

Just cut now you would look better in near otter mode than this

>zero definition
>looks like he hasn't even lifted a weight over fifty pounds in his lifetime
>bulking

yeah keep bulking dude you look so good

Dude, start lifting and cutting. You've clearly been bulking for a little too long, and you're supposed to lift when you do it.

I want to suck your nipple.

>Veeky Forums filename

>retards respond unironically

But if I cut the body fat off then I'll be a dyel skeleton. Shouldn't I bulk to get muscle so when I cut, I can get the muscle back quickly due to muscle memory?

>search google for this image
>no matching results

Holy shit that's you and you're honestly asking if you should keep bulking.
Just drink water for a long time so your body eats all the fat.

And please just don't go shirtless at the beach.

There's no faster way to mediocrity than taking advice from Veeky Forums. Bulking into fatass mode is the best way to look like shit and then subsequently lose any "gains" you got in the year long cut it takes you to look like a human again. Not to mention your calorie partitioning when bulking is far better when you are lean than when you are fat.

You need to cut ASAP and worry about looking presentable next summer.

DYEL skeleton > DYEL fat fuck with tits and child bearing hips

You dumbass

Fpbp

>I wanna keep bulking though
maybe you should try lifting too

fucking ruthless hahah

Bulking and cutting isn't a fucking meme.

If he cuts now he'll just be DYEL with loose skin. It's better he just lean bulks to get some actual muscle while keeping the same amount of fat, and then cut during the winter. There's no point in half assed cutting now to look pathetic at the beach when he can just get a headstart for bulking season

How am I DYEL fat fuck if I bulk?? I get muscle too

/thread

Fucking idiot. Just listen and cut

Holy kek just blowed snot unto my screen

>tfw to smart to catch the humor until people start commenting

R E C O M P
E
C
O
M
P

It is a fucking meme for 99% of people. If you're natty just recomp and try to add weight to the bar most guys fuck up bulking and just stay fat

Only highly lean advanced lifters should ever think about bulking/cutting

jesus fucking christ dude look at yourself. YOU DONT NEED TO BULK YOULL LOOK LIKE SHIT

the path to redemption is to lose weight

Eat Shit heretic. Hows that

You know you're supposed to work out while you roid, right?

You're really going to recommend a recomp for this guy? Holy fuck

If you don't want to lose muscle but don't want to get fatter, recomp or slow bulk is the only answer