What the fuck do I eat to fill my calories? can't think of anything besides oatmeal, eggs and bread

what the fuck do I eat to fill my calories? can't think of anything besides oatmeal, eggs and bread

also, something cheap and relatively healthy that I can eat everyday

so pb isn't really an option

Potatoes
Beans

I just eat a lot of rice, chicken (thighs and breasts), beans, and veggies.
Like at least once a day everyday for the past 2 months. Been seeing great results.

chicken and rice are a meme for gaining weight

also I'm looking for foods around my actual meals

Canned tuna

my lunch always consists of 0.5 kg of rice mixed with 300g of beans, chopped up 400g of chicken breast or mackerel, little bit of oil, few cloves of garlic, onion. leafy green salad, broccoli, cucumber, pickles and capsicum.

mix that shit up and it becomes a very delicious filling meal.

N U T S

U

T

S

this dick

pb is cheap you retard

>wtf there exists other countries than the one i am currently residing in with different prices?

god you're dumb, or just baiting

Get a crotch pot and make big amounts of delicious things via interent recipeas

Pasta. Dunno about "healthy" but that shit should be easy and cheap.

GOMAD

Why is it a meme? Rice is 350kcals per 100g uncooked.

this
yeah, rice is good but chicken is just shit and expensive

Eat this. Add black beans and/or rice and chomp down for an extra couple hundred calories. Amazing as fuck.

If you want to gain weight I don't see why you'd ever pick rice over pasta as your carb.
Just add some salt and butter to your pasta and it's 10 times better than rice, you don't have to eat a gigantic pile to get a lot of calories in, AND it's easier to eat. Wholegrain pasta tastes good as well. I prefer macaroni.

Can someone give me tl;dr clean bulk macros and what calorie surplus to have?

Carb: 50%
Protein: 30%
Fat: 20%
Surplus: 3-500cal/day

Fatty cuts of chicken are dirt cheap and loaded with cals

Im gonna write this everytime someone ask this question

SHAKE

500 ml milk (16.9 oz)
100 grams oats (3.5 oz)
50 grams peanuts (1.8 oz)
1 banana

Of course you can play with the ingredients whichever way you like. By increasing the nuts you gain the most calories but also a lot of fat.

Are these precentages in calories or in grams?

Can you give me a gram per lbs number?

Nuts are expensive af fuck here(except some salted ones) but basically this. To go hardcore pour some olive oil in the shake and you should be able to get as many calories as you want.

They're percentage of cals. The rest is up to you to figure out.

So with my TDEE+300 that's 3200cal and that means I have to eat 240g protein per day

that's fucking insane, how the fuck am I supposed to do that? I struggle to reach 150

Whey, if you can't think of anything else.

been working for me man, don't know what to tell ya

If that's your tdee then yes. Also, for hitting protein goals protein powder and chicken are your friends. Those percentages are just guides though, change it up as you need.
See here That's 60g of protein just in that. As I said, add black beans and rice and you'll have a 7-800cal meal with 75g of protein and 100g of carbs or there abouts.

Yeah but I already drink 2 scoops a day... this would make me drink 4+

I'll puke

What is the actual recipe? That picture doesn't show anything besides values..

Cottage Cheese

1 shake (2 scoops) in the morning, 1 shake after lifting and 1 shake before bed. I mean if you really can't think of anything else then that would probably be the easiest way. Easy 70-90g of protons.

That would be 144g with my whey even if I don't add any milk unless you meant the next 2 are only one scoop

anyway this shit is going to fucking kill my wallet, will have to buy new whey every two weeks

Nah, for me it's like 2 scoops for 25-30g of protein. I guess you just have a bigger scoop. All of them would be 1 scoop for you then.

I use optimum whey which has 24g scoops

I think chicken would be the cheapest source, but even that gets absurd if I need to eat this much per day

Where are you from?

Yeah, where I live chicken is quite expensive so for me the cheapest is probably quark and maybe tuna. Pork is also fairly cheap here but some pieces are quite fatty so for a cut it's not that great.

I'd say Finland judging by his filename.

Tuna isn't cheap here either, the cheapest one is 4pack of 110gx4 for 5.5$ which is slightly more than chicken

What's the cheapest source of protein available to you?

Chicken isn't shit if you aren't shit at cooking

if you can't eat your calories, drink them

My friend, do you marinate your chicken before eating it?

If you really can't think of anything then eat an oven pizza every day. they're like 800-1000 calories, still have maybe like 30-40g of protein depending on toppings and they're cheap as absolute fuck

I'm pretty sure it's chicken, can't think of anything else

unkless I start chugging cheese until I puke

This. Chicken tastes so fucking good.