Would Romans jerk off with olive oil?

would Romans jerk off with olive oil?

Foreskin is basically a natural lubricant.

This,

I'll never talk

I have a foreskin but it doesn't seem to help

Use Vaseline

Use precum bro

spit on that shit and stop choking your dick, isnt good for your dick. Stroke it, dont strangle the life out of it.

I recommend asking your childhood slime girl friend for help.

>come here for history and philosophy
>tfw this thread

> You will never jerk off with garum

>rotten fish dick

I would unironically categorize discussions about how the Romans whacked it under both history and philosophy.

Most posters here are American and get their foreskins removed at birth. They don't know what a foreskin.

This is history tho

>tfw my country has 0 circumcision rates but got cut anyway as a kid

at least it's not race baiting revisionism

You know somebody did it though.

They used olive oil for anal:

"Oenothea held up a leather dildo which she oiled and covered in pepper and crushed nettle seeds and began pushing it up my arsehole, inch by inch."

-From Petronius' Satyricon

If they used it for anal, there's great chance a good amount of people who could afford to use it liberally would use it to jerk off.

/thread

>covered in pepper

>covered in pepper and crushed nettle seeds and began pushing it up my arsehole

Knowing Rome they'd jerk off with garum. They used it for goddamn everything else.

Go on

I love Veeky Forums

>a leather dildo which she oiled and covered in pepper and crushed nettle seeds

I jerk off with olive oil cuz i live in the mediterranean. Feels good.

Men who have intact foreskins don't need lube to jerk off.

>Covered in pepper
For what reason? Extra sensation?

>mfw americuts need lubricants to masturbate

We don't even bother with jacking off since we are too busy doing work and having families. Only yuropoor NEET's have time to masturbate while yuro women look elsewhere for satisfaction.

CONSTANTLY

I will be honest. I never knew what a foreskin was until I was like 16 and I didn't know I didn't have a foreskin until my father told me. I'm 20 now.

go see a doctor, you might have phimosis or something.

Why would they
It is and pretty expensive I believe
and why use shitty hard to clean oil when you can just spit on your dick
they couldnt just take a shower, they'd smell like olive oil all day.

I have phimosis (tho not very severe) and have no trouble jerking off without lube.

I never knew I wanted this.

>she will never wrap her slimy fingers around your cock and balls
>You will never never go balls deep in her ultra slimy cunny
>you will never hug her and feel her bounce on your lap

It's satire...

I used olive oil for lube for several weeks. I ran out of lotion and then subsequently forgot to buy more the next time I was at the grocery store, so this went on for a couple weeks. One of the problems was that olive oil is actually a great lube-- far better than skin lotion and you need less of it than other household lube items.

I ran into two problems with olive oil. Obviously it is a bit harder to clean off your dong and if you neglect to clean your dick off it feeds your ball sack bacteria. The second problem is that my dog would eat olive oil by the gallon if he had the chance, so anytime I jerked off he would sit there and watch to beg for food. I imagine, if one were inclined, that olive oil would be a better substitute than peanut butter to entice a dog to lick one's privates.

Where do you think you are?

I don't need lube to masturbate. But I tried it a few times, with olive oil (cause it smelled better than the other oils I had).
It's not bad but my skin absorbed it too fast.
One amusing thing is that when you mix it with cum it all dries up.

That's how I remember it at least, it was more than ten years ago.

i've never needed any lube, i grab my foreskin and slide it up and down. my hands never touch my glande or glans or whatever it's called, the top red part of the dick

isn't this normal?

No, Popeye would not let her.

Nasty.

>there's great chance a good amount of people who could afford to use it liberally would use it to jerk off.
Why would they though? That shit would just make an even greater mess than a normal wank for little increase in pleasure.