So I just finished my first week of /BOB/ (Bulking On Bananas), and I feel awful...

So I just finished my first week of /BOB/ (Bulking On Bananas), and I feel awful. Eatubg 30 bananas and 4 scoops of whey is making my shit is kind of resembling soggy bananas, and I feel very icky and hyper all of the time. My lifts have stagnated and cardio sucks. Am I doing something wrong or is this just how it is for a bit while your body adjusts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34225517
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why

Eat some more. Get a Darwin award later.

I to have questions.

eating too much of anything is retarded

stop listening to broscience you fucking moron

You're not a gorilla. Go back to a mixed diet of human food.

I cant stop laughing user, thx

> not bulking on 30bnad to unlock silverback mode

Excess carbs are preferentially burned off and not stored as fat. The first thing that happens is that your metabolism goes up. You can also experience facultative psychogenic thermogenesis - You move more, feel restless and overly energetic, "hyper" as you describe it. This is also to burn off excess glucose because converting carbs to sugar is inefficient. If you do convert carbs to fat, it takes 25% of the energy, so it raises your energy expenditure as well.

Bottom line, 30 bananas a day is not a bulking diet, it's a cutting diet. 30bananasaday.com has always been about weight loss and cardio performance.

However I find it hard to believe that your cardio or performance are worse given that carbs are optimal fuel for muscle and cardio athletes in particular typically have very high carb diets

*carbs to fat

to unlock hidden monkey strength from his ancestors obviously

>consumes no sodium
>wonders why he feels like shit

hmm, really makes me think...

Shitty bait attempting to pick on other meme diets?

some guy recommended it here, and it's really convenient to just buy bananas and save on shopping trips, I figured it was worth a try. It fits my macros but isn't doing much

Should I start taking sodium supplements?

>sodium supplements

like table salt?

>convenient to just buy bananas and save on shopping trips
How? Bananas go rotten in like 3 days.

Are you trying to make yourself diabetic?

well, I don't want to salt bananas, so I'm thinking just sodium pills
Buy most of them green

Trips and you're still a god damn retard

The Chinese can't take over fast enough

Have fun trying to type without a head user. I hear they don't take well to uppity citizens

o hai satanz
did u chipz me
how u know I eatz bananas

Oh my god go back to memebase

Lets play user. Already have all your other stuff. Apparently your doctors have a penchant for cocaine and not paying their bills.

sounds like a bad combination. bad guys usually like to get paid

I drop dead and criminals are going to have a field day with your daughters

Fruits don't give you diabetes, the fructose doesn't impact your blood sugar like that and there's bonus fiber in them

aww you don't wanna play any more go ahead and give me a heart attack or a stroke. I dare you.

hows this? anything happens to me and every one of those docs doxeses will go to some of the worst people on the planet

so please give me a stroke or a heart attack. I don't wanna be here to see the Chinese make you their bitches

PRETTY PLEASE

Bananas contain large amounts of potassium. Regularly eating more that two Bananas in a 24 hour period is poisonous OP.

I'd prefer a poison. That way I can go and be with the most high. I know how much you Satan freaks love living in hell so much. You can keep it.

Man eats so much potassium he explodes in the shower.

So your bulking on Bananas to meet satan?

top kek guys, this is why I love Veeky Forums

sorry champ. I didn't sell my soul. you did. my death means I get to be with the most high

satans gonna light your asses up just wait....ill be with the most high watching and laughing

High potassium is hugely fine though, as long as you're not a complete retard like OP. Have you ever read somewhere that 2 bananas a day are bad? I mean you must have and I want to see it.l

Gonna do this..how many sodium pills per day? Can I dissolve into mct and take im?

>sodium pills
pls be troll

No he just told on himself. Do you know what they do to oathbreakers user?

Would you like me to tell you?

nigga, u high

u tell me
you knew about the bananas and salt didn't you faggot

So I looked it up and it turns out its 7

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34225517

I'll suck the salt from your banana, faggot

Tell me

I know about the pills but can you take it im? Or iv perhaps?

Come on, that's tiny anecdotal evidence from people with kidney disease. If your kidney is fucked basically anything in excess can kill you. At least I've never read anything against too many bananas, just like fructose from fruits in general is fine with barely any limits.

God damn Veeky Forums is dumb, fruit won't give you diabetes, the sugar in fruit is not like sugar from shit food

>So I just finished my first week of /BOB/ (Bulking On Bananas)
is this real life Veeky Forums?

pretty sure you know
truth is I could care less
already had your boss outside my house the other day

apparently hes an amazing graffiti artist wanna see

Well, I guess the Banana meme is busted.

Eating only Bananas as a diet is still retarded tho.

retards ITT
Veeky Forums shills GOMAD nonstop - no mention of """potassium poisoning""" from an entire gallon of milk - yet eating bananas is apparently lethal

>my shit is kind of resembling soggy bananas

Thanks for the chuckle, here is your (You)

Channeling your inner nigger, I see

You can keep your hate. You guys lose in the end when the most high gets here. Satans gonna leave you to rot and save himself

And besides we all know you're too pussy to pull up

>sodium pills

These are the same people who think lifting weights is a mental illness but being a homosexual trying to catch HIV/AIDS is not a sign of a mental illness

Is this a real diet? I want to try it out, but this sounds awful

>eating 210 bananas per week
>over 11000 bananas per year

totally real diet

Gorillas do not eat bananas unless they are given them in captivity. Orangs and several monkey species do,though.

>well, I don't want to salt bananas, so I'm thinking just sodium pills

well that would definitely be helpful for losing weight

Not getting enough fats, your hormones are probably all out of wack.

It must suck to be this gay huh OP

Well, since we did evolve from berry pickers originally, I'd imagine this kind of diet would provide lots of gains because the body is genetically adapted to eat lots of fructose. You must have a bad brand of whey, consider buying MyProtein whey, they have the cleanest and safest whey in the market currently.

CORPORATE SHILL FUCK OFF

god damn how obvious can you be? you're even using the same picture every time you faggot

That first scoop of the day

Weak b8

Doge just died, show some goddamn respect

enjoy radiation poisoning

lmao

Water went up my nose, thanks Veeky Forums

Im dead

Bro you're gonna die

Assuming this isn't bait, why the fuck would you want to eat 30 bananas a day? Bananas are basically only sugar, imagine just eating scoops of sugar all day. what the fuck nig are you running a marathon or something?

New egg meme?

Lol