So. What sports does Veeky Forums participate in to improve their general athleticism?

So. What sports does Veeky Forums participate in to improve their general athleticism?

>wrestling here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg
youtube.com/watch?v=UBt5iKa3YSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

longsword fencing so far, but i intend to start spear fighting too next year
what does Veeky Forums think about historical european martial arts?

E-sports

Rugby uce,

runnit straight cuzz!!

none anymore :( but i used to play football (soccer for you amerifags)

i should really start doing something

Maximum fedora.

what i do is only average fedora, maximum fedora is japanese sword fighting
you've got to learn fedora tiers user

JUDO.

Sounds cool af to be honest

sports of brain gains

my chivalric nigga

it really is, check some videos on youtube

Thos response was 2 fedora 4 me.

Battle of nations is the best shit my negro!

Kickboxing

Its 10/10

Kayaking is legit

how do i into this as a 6'4 280lb beast?

God I hope you join the England battle of nations team!

Powerlifting

youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg

he's the other kind of 6'5 280lbs.

This kind?

well
i have an idea

ahh yeah i remember seeing those kind of vids before. so savage and raw.

holy shit the russians are killing machines

>soccer for you amerifags
...and Australians and South Africans and New Zealanders and Canadians and some Irish
Britain is actually in the minority on this one in terms of English speaking countries.

Russia is OP in BOTN, the burgers had no chance.

The Ukraine team is also pretty good.

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=UBt5iKa3YSM

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
>improves your shittalking skills by 500%

slavic genes i guess

>Soccer was a term created by the British.

It's like you don't know fucking anything.

every time i see the gains golem i find it both incredibly titillating and terrifying all at once

There is no escape for Lenard.

user...user pls

IS he even human at this point?

Fellow martial arts anons. If I am pinned in this position how do I escape?

you take out your dagger and stab him

jew dough

I bet that web comic is awful

Who here

>Beer league

FIFA, the governing body representing the sport in just about every country in the world, calls it football. Australia and New Zealand's governing bodies both have the word 'football' in the name.

Hockey or GTFO

tfw mma fags are everywhere but no local wrestling clubs

Weightlifting

>Sack the biggest city in Christendom because you failed at your job

Why are crusaders so fucking stupid?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Lacrosse

Soccer. Only sport I'm good at that's easy to find pickup games/adult leagues. Also I'm a massive faggot.

>TFW no hockey beer league around me.

If course FIFA does. I would also expect the NFL doesn't have "American football" in its rulebook.
But it's not common usage in straya or NZ. Their governing bodies use the term for international uniformity, but people there call it soccer which was my point, or was that not clear?

Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Belize, Philippines, and every english speaking Caribbean nation all call it football.

Bimp

200m and 400m

Is this two men fucking each other?

>mah nigga
Pos? Openside flanker here brah
5'9 83 kg

what position?

Personally goalie. But close defense would be best to improve athleticism

>tfw only people who train from child allowed to train for Decathlon

I play pole myself but I feel like middies are the most athletic. Attackmen are shit tier though

I really wish there was a HEMA club near me. Closest one is like 90 minutes away. Alternative is this viking martial arts group but it's more just fat neckbeards throwing axes talking about muh heritage.

Middies are runners. Kills all gains. Unless you're an exclusive offensive middie like Perkovic, Jones, Rabil

You don't play sports to improve athleticism, retard, you improve athleticism to play sports.

Judoka checking in.

Wu Shu. But I want to get back to boxing too.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

True I hardly ever see strong middies. I find it funny though how most of the fat players that I come accross have been attackmen.

are you in high school?

not really

this

Basketball, track, and hockey. Used to play football

They use their weight to lean in on defenders and shoot. Good workout for defenders

le judo

its based off fist of the north star
you uncultured FUCK

I feel u. I like rasslin and I don't wanna get cauliflower ear or be retarded and disfigured from concussions and repeated face punching. Its just a stupid sport.

swim, god-tier of cardio

My point was that America is certainly not the only nation to call it soccer and that a majority of English speakers call it soccer. My point stands.
There's nothing wrong with calling it football. He was just wrong to treat calling it soccer as an American thing.

find a lutra livre studio, most have wrestling 2 times a week.

I suck cocks

Heh this user is practically right. But i think user meant that being involved in a sport --> improving athleticism along all the work you have to do.

>first you need to lock your legss around the waist
>then you push your body by raising it all the way to your shoulders, you'll know its workoing if you feel his dick pressing you dick
>now place your hand on the floor as wide as possible
>then similar too the motion of step 2 rise your lower body slighty upwards, and then side ways, make sure to go all the way so you end up on top
from here you can end up in a number of positions, but my personal favorite is the triangle choke
>first you need to go past arms their, so pin their arms and go past them with your knees, if you feel their breath on your dick, is working
>grab his head ,raise it, pass your leg behind his neck, grab your ankle
>spin sideways to bottom again, your other legs goes abobe ylur first leg so it forms a trianlge shape
>squeeze your tight's as much as possible, and with your other hand also, push his head downwards till they tap or pass out.
bjj is truly the best art

HEMA is closet larping. Just do real martial arts.

Same. Only place around me is down my street but only does it once a week in an advanced class but it's integrated with shitty other memes.

>Openside flanker
>5'9"

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN? HAHAHA

volleyball

great for meeting grils too, especially if you're good

Too bad you are only interested in boys fag

No bully

No... no... no... no... etc

Where you'll be getting confused is thinking something like Aussie rules is called football therefore they must use another word for footie. Nope. Australian rules football, for example, is just called Aussie rules mostly.

Bjj got me in the shape of my life

Super Smash Brothers Melee

This you: