Is Veeky Forums the most positive board on Veeky Forums?

Is Veeky Forums the most positive board on Veeky Forums?

Do you find posting on Veeky Forums and being a member of the community has made you a more positive person/less depressed?

Got me sad about my height for a while (5'9") but then I realized that I'm no beta cuck so I stopped caring and moved on with my life.

But other than that Veeky Forums made me happier. I'm a more decent person now

if you need an outlet to seek reassurance from fellow autists its an excellent resource

On the one hand yes, it has made me want to better myself, I've learned a lot about fitness and women and life, and generally you get your questions answered without getting called "faggot" as much as in other boards around here.

Oooon the other hand it has put so much shit in me, with all this talks about manletism and genetics and stuff. I've been pretty ruined for months thinking that I was a three and that I would be a three no matter what I do because I'm pale and short and my voice is not deep and my taint is not big enough and all that. This place is useful to make you realize that fit people that look so sure of themselves are in reality as insecure and autist as we all are, but it can also drag you in and never let you go.

>muh toxic masculinity

Maybe so but this is just trolling - it isn't like r9k where the melancholy and depression is all-bearing

At least Veeky Forums offers some kind of outlet, some kind of way to improve yourself whereas other boards are content to wallow in their pits

'Positive' and Veeky Forums don't really fit together, although I suppose Veeky Forums counts by being the least negative.

Whenever I think I'm depressed I think about what my enemies went through in their final moments and suddenly I remember...that's why I agreed to live amongst the niggers and live that pauper life

Easily the most positive board here by far

>my taint is not big enough
kek

>Is Veeky Forums the most positive board on Veeky Forums?
Hopefully not.

Most of population on fit doesn't work their legs and calves and often nag about not losing virginity but it's better than most boards

You can nag on me, cheekie.

It's a close second to Veeky Forums.

>5'9" 190lbs
>posting on /fit
>post a cheeky reply about some lanklet
>cheekie replies to my reply
>half smile at screen
>know I could smash if she lived near me, jerk off to that thought all the time

Cheekie, baby girl.
When are you going to let daddy clap them cheeks?

I would give fit a 4/10 which is better than the rest of Veeky Forums which gets a 2/10

Taintlet BTFO

It is by its nature very critical
>work on your shoulders
>Jesus Christ cut you lard
>bulk skelly
But in the end it's constructive criticism. You only get really hammered down if you try to get high and mighty (king of Veeky Forums)
and the latest crabs in a bucket mentality (face/height/frame, Chad threads, ect) most of which are made by people who don't lift.
I come to fit to laugh and get inspired. Im competitive, so seeing all the guys (and in cheekies case, girls) so much stronger and more shredded than me makes me set my goals a little higher, push myself that extra rep. And threads like /bwg/ self improvement, hobby threads, and so on give me new ideas and new things to strive for (front lever and planche pushup, here I come). And I even vent it out in the feels threads sometimes, so maybe I'm part of the cancer.
Sure there's shitposting, but thats Veeky Forums. There's genuine gold somewhere in this heap, unlike other boards which are just shit all the way down. Places to wallow.

We're all gonna make it Brahs.

>Do you find posting on Veeky Forums and being a member of the community has made you a more positive person/less depressed?

It has given me goals which is starting to lift me out of depression. It has also gotten me insecure about my height, face, frame, etc, but I don't worry about that as much anymore. And seeing all these people with autism and fucked up situations has made me somewhat complacent with how my life is going, which isn't how I should be feeling when I know I am worse off than my irl peers.

Oh and regarding the negativity:
Fuck the /r9k/ tier chad threads and the constant scenario posts.
>pic of a girl or multiple girls
>a question that there's a miniscule chance a girl would ask

Do your part to support your community, Cheekie.

>5'9"
>not a beta cuck
user...I've got bad news....

Veeky Forums is also very positive

>implying squats grow calves

>letting height decide if you are beta
Kek, I got 3 6'4 friends that are all beta