Besides a better appearance and [possible] additional attention from strangers that most Veeky Forums regulars wouldn't...

besides a better appearance and [possible] additional attention from strangers that most Veeky Forums regulars wouldn't be able to do anything with because of their autism or otherwise unsocial behavior, why should someone lift?

because they want to?? literally the only reason for doing anything

doing something for the sake of it? hmm... sounds like mumbo jumbo

doing something you want to isnt the same as doing it for the sake of it. the purpose is either your enjoyment of the process, or desire for the end result

Better mental health I've found since starting less of a downer and more energy on a day to day basis

having the commitment to bettering yourself everyday over a long period of time is a skill that most people lack, and a skill that translates to every facet of life.

it's impossible to try to explain this to somebody who has never tried and succeeded at anything in their life

a large majority of anons live in a made up world where there are no gradients, only binary results; therefore positive progression is meaningless to them and they cannot process it because they don't have the patience and/or capacity to appreciate it

>Each year countless young men start down an obsessive, destructive path because they let bodybuilding consume their lives and they lose all perspective of what's truly important. They allow obsession to destroy their relationships, their education, their jobs and their health. Don't let this be you.

wat did he mean by this?

hmm, you seem to have that completely upside down... people who are successful want a tangible reason to proceed with an endeavor

i'm looking for reasons to start working out, but can't find anyway

apparently you don't have any either *shrug*

>*shrug*

Am I on reddit? It's blatant you came here to troll. Just give up.

you literally proved is point you moron. your not a successful person, even if you think you are and you dont understand

the reason for you to start is either because you want the result, or you enjoy the process. the fact your looking for a reason in the first place suggest on some level one of these already applies to you

i'm not trolling, and if i really wanted to fusterate you i would point out that i pay more in taxes than you probably make in a year so ;]

o alright

All the money in the world could not cure your insufferable faggotry

Then you should be old enough to realise that taking a screenshot, pasting it into Paint, cropping it, saving it as taxes.jpg and then uploading it to a Chinese cartoon website will make every single one of the

lol

>superiority
>endorphin rush
>masturbation to my reflection
>means i can eat more without getting fat
>improved body functions
>longer lifespan
>more pussy
>strangers automatically assume im not a autist

>he's more successful than me? must be a faggot
okay

you know nothing about me or my story, how could you know? the way you've presented yourselves in this thread paints an uglier picture of you than me, brocun... i'm looking for advice but i'm not going to call out bullshit reasoning and shitposts just because i'm novice/uneducated in fitness

meanwhile I make 33k working for the state.
lel

You're not a faggot because daddy left you some money. You're a faggot because of your irritating personality and the way you talk

>equating money inherently to success

unless you have a specific goal for your money, or are one of the types of people who simply enjoy making lots of money (which fits into my two reasons for doing things) then your are just doing it to see the arbitrary number in your bank account grow. so its just for the sake of it, which you earlier condemned

How is the weather down there?

forgot to take off my shitposting trip. ignore it, it doesnt affect my point

health benefits

>he doesn't even make 8 figures

never gonna make it

If you dont want to, then don't, it's not up to anyone to convince you, I lift for glory and because I'm addicted to PR's and want to look jacked as fuck.

Dubs don't lie.

He makes fun of my salary but has no soul
tee hee hee

sorry if i come off that way to you, i'm not trying to be malicious in anyway but i won't be accused of being a unsuccessful leach, i have some grounds to talk about successful pathways

i love working because money is tangible to me, i understand it's importance and the quality of life it can bring... working out is nothing that is alien to me so i was hoping for some meaningful insight

miserable, i'm going to move to CA before 2020

probably never gonna be that successful

I just jumped in after reading the thread and you come off as an insufferable cunt. You talk about lack of tangible results being the reason you can't get into being physically fit. Becoming more physically and mentally healthy through the process of lifting is the end result that most people one this board desire. It's one of the few processes in which your work and consistency show directly your end reward.

Get the fuck off this board you socially defunct retard.

this is an emotional post but i'll try to give a meaningful reply; you say becoming fit leads to mental health, there's far more efficient ways to obtain mental health than dedicating yourself to a gym, you are obviously NOT mentally healthy because you're unable to have a productive conversation, does this make sense? oh wait it's just Veeky Forums, heh

>It's one of the few processes in which your work and consistency show directly your end reward.
you cannot be serious

Hes giving advice on mental health because of weight lifting. He literally thinks that being a homosexual having a gay man he's never met before cum in his ass demonstrates the actions of a mentally healthy person

Next time ill be sure to ask the pizza delivery boy to perform my nephews open heart surgery

great post, thanks for that

fuck off back to wherever you came from

It's therapeutic for some. It helps some people stay "balanced." Hard work directly translates into visible results that better your health, physically and mentally. There are several reasons why one would/should lift.

How many things can you endeavor in which you can directly see your efforts rewarded 1 for 1 with minimal outside help? You can name a few for me and I'll wait here patiently. Most people who are financially successful have had the way paved for them. Obtaining a higher education when you have neither the capital or support from your family? Oh obtaining a scholarship? I wonder where the money for that came through? Oh dear me it wasn't from my family? So to receive a masters in engineering I need to have the money myself or rely on the good will of others?

If you have connections or money from your family you can obviously have a much better starting position both socially and financially. We both know that having a degree in which you might even be successful financially in is almost not nearly as important as having connections in which you can receive that position. How do I know? A lot of LWD engineers hire family and friends and which I had turned a position down. You're an insufferable fuck because you immediately go to wealth as your analogue for what drives you and made you successful. You see tangible results and do it because you like to? Isn't that the same reason other people enjoy pushing themselves physically? Then you proceed to look down on people who enjoy bettering themselves. You're an ignorant fuck who already made up their mind and got shut down when you realized people were better than you at the one thing you think is fucking important. Guess what? I make 40k in annuities and don't have to do fuck all for the rest of my life because everything I own is already paid for.

Get the fuck off the board you shit head.

Good to see money didn't make you a shitty person

>(You)

Holy fuck. B T F O

To be strong. Though strength isnt as necessary as it used to be it still represents manhood. So ask yourself are you a boy or a man?

wrong

He thinks I give a shit if he responds either way

All you did was bitch about rich people passing off opportunity to their offspring like they're supposed to do. Its not normal to be a cuck you know. It was engineered so you like watching another man have sex instead of you

>cuck meme
>/a/nimefag weeaboo response
>probably /pol/shit next
>can't come up with a decent response
>g-g-g-got you cuck...

You're like a walking talking cringefest that people want to cross the street instead of being near you.

Neck yourself and save the gene pool.

thanks for taking the time to articulate your thoughts, however you're wrong but i'm not going to take the time to deconstruct your destructive thinking so cite adhomin and leave my thread

samefag

was me but then i decided he deserved a better explanation

i'll trip for now to avoid confusion

>i'm going to move to CA before 2020

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

kek