Do you smoke Veeky Forums? Dat first drag of the day

Do you smoke Veeky Forums? Dat first drag of the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom
cdc.gov/cancer/lung/basic_info/risk_factors.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vape masterace

Yes, and the only cigarette I ever enjoy is the first one of the morning. The rest of them are smoked out of boredom and they're gross.

What about the one you have after having passionate and great sex with your gf?

yes I hate myself for it

Beat the gums, not the lungs. Who here /fatlip/ all day err day? Cope Snuff master race.

Shit makes me sick

DELET THIS

Honestly, not as great. Very few things beat the rush of walking down the street with your first cigarette in the morning after 8 hours of sleep. The rush is my favorite part of the morning.

>tfw never had post sex cigarettes because I'm a virgin
Is it as good as smoking while taking a shit?

This, except when your drinking

Do you two know each other

I thought this place was anonymous

It's about the same now that you mention it

I pretty much smoke because it feels like a small break between my repeated hours of sitting in front of a computer.
Wouldn't really get up as much otherwise.
I need to quit some time.

That's the exact reason why I don't listen to people who don't smoke. If you don't smoke you can't understand how taking a smoke break isn't just to have a cigarette, but to take a break from anything that you don't want to deal with at the time.

Not to mention the social aspect of it.
It's just rather comfy.

QUIT SMOKING

Of course. Every redpilled white male should smoke. It makes you look, sound, and behave more masculine. Antismoking propoganda is a Jewish invent

NOW

>implying Hitler wasn't anti-smoking

No he wasn't.
Just another lie made up by jews.

>be filthy Yuropoor
>tfw American Marlboros
Fuck. So smooth. Nothing here even comes closer. Yurop Marlboros taste like burned paper in comparison.

Not only things you don't want to deal with.
Usually you're doing something at all times. If you aren't, you're on your phone or the computer.
Smoking provides a five minute break to think to yourself. The only other time you do that is when you're about to sleep.

Have fun with lung cancer

>he thinks he's immune to lung cancer
I hope you live far away from any diesel vehicles.

This is legit why I prefer firing smokers over nonsmokers when downsizing.
Dont get me wrong; I will keep a hardworking smoker over an average joe nonsmoker but average joe smoker is automatically more of a shitbag in my book.
The only way to counter this would be to log every time someone wants to take a break and cap it per day but that would decrease everyones morale.
Antismoking laws have really hurt the workplace.

4/10

Smoking doesn't cause cancer newfag. Your posts do.
gtfo

Vaping lowers your test.

Citation needed

I smoked for a month last summer during festivals and parties. But jezus, within a month my lungs felt shit, my breaths were shorter, my workouts were shittier. It even took me more than a month to recover and feel back to normal.

How anybody can think this is all worth it is beyond me. Its not about long term health effects, it affects you right away

It's lung DOMS. Of course they are going to be a bit sore when you work them out every day, but keep at it and they'll be stronger than ever.

What's with the cigarette shills lately?

Pic related (Lu Xiaojun) smokes.
What now, cucks?

People are getting redpilled

Many weight lifter athletes do.
Only weak marathon beta cucks who doesn't.

Of course

Fag

>smoking
>lung cancer

Ok

>trying this hard to justify your pointless and deadly habit

Shit doesn't even get you high cuh

>destroying your body
I thought this board was for bettering your health...?

Yes smoking cigarettes greatly increases your chances of developing lung cancer. Ok

Nicotine sharpens the mind instead of being some shitfaced high cunt.

Smoking is jewish conspiracy to kill the non goys. Don't fall the the ciggarette jew you fucking idiots.

You pay the jew to kill you.

Dumbasses.

>citation needed

Good shit. Hit me back when you get emphysema dog.

No,it's about fitness. Smoking in moderation doesn't destroy your fitness. Merckx (god of cycling) smoked. All the China owl team smokes.

used to before i stopped enjoying it. now the only time i smoke is outside clubs and bars and shit once i've had a few. can't have more than 5 or 6 a day or i get put off them for the next 2 weeks.

i'm much more concerned about my shaky relationship with alcohol. once i start i can't stop. i could resist drinking literally forever, but 3 or 4 drinks in and i'll find myself on a 2 day bender till i pass out

Fuck that, I'll stick with vaping. Is it gay? Not quite as much as suckin dick, but close. But it works. I get my nicotine, without much effect to my run times.

I'll just let you keep living in fairytale land.

Yeah dude WEED lmao.
Kys

>All the China owl team smokes.
what the fuck? how is this allowed by their trainers/government?

I'd say the same to you but i'm not a cig.

Considering their air is filled with smog already it isn't that weird.
Most eastern European teams does it too.

You're just lashing out because you know deep down your unhealthy habit is slowly killing you. It's ok bb I'm here

Here comes the army of potheads trying to justify being losers.
D
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

Why wouldn't they?
He also smoked (now quit, but did back then)

> tfw eurofag so smoke weed with tobacco
> smoke weed since I was 15
> cant seem to shake the habit and it fucks up my life
> desperate urge so smoke every 2 to 3 days even though I dont smoke cigarettes
> used to smoke weed
> have a epiphany
> start smoking b&h golds

>tfw this whole time I was just addicted to tobacco and smoking weed turned me into a degenerate

In the most ironic way ever starting to smoke cigarettes has SIGNIFICANTLY improved my life, concentration, brain function and I finally kicked that degenerate weed habit.
Less anxiety as well

The downside is that I'm not a smoker, but I literally dont know how I didnt realise all these years that my body was just craving nicotine hard

Nobody is talking about weed here except you. I'm just here to remind you how much of a fucking idiot you are for smoking cigarettes.

>Willingly giving yourself lung cancer
>A-At least I'm not a degenerate stoner!

I don't know anyone with lung cancer.
My grandpa died when he was 95 and smoked all his life, explain that.

*used to smoke cigarettes, not weed my bad

used to, still do every once in a while. started vaping but it tastes nasty, buzz is weird and gives me a headache. I really do miss cigarettes, wish they weren't so shit for your health.

Cool. My grandfather also smoked until he died and never got lung cancer. That still doesn't mean that cigarettes don't cause lung cancer. Why don't you search leading cause of lung cancer in google and let me know what you find buddy.

>Why don't you search leading cause of lung cancer in google and let me know what you find buddy.
And get countless jew propaganda articles? No thanks, not falling for that.

>Being in this much denial

Ok I'm done LMAO

>cause
>cause
You forgot that
>no necessity
>no sufficiency
Good luck finding a serious journal article that says smoking ""causes"" cancer

it isn't even about the cancer, your lungs fill up with tar and you will simply not be able to be at your peak performance, your eyesight goes bad, etc.

Are you performing better than him?

trolling aside, I used to smoke and mt 5k times went up by 2 mins. Smoke when you;re drunk with friends but don't make it a habit

Not anymore. Used to; loved the rush, look, taste, everything. Then I had to have a conversation with a middleaged guy with a stoma.

Now I use ecigs and snus

Your performance wont really change much in other aspects than cardio

You just know he got paid by a company to do that. And you guys are buying it.

"If I smoke I'll look like Leonardo DiCaprio!"

>The rest of them are smoked out of boredom
AHAHAHAH!!!! You mean addiction, bro.

Every now and then. 2 on rest days. Nicotine pills on days I lift. An emergency one when the stress is hitting hard

Aha so that is why he also vapes in privacy when paparazzis stalk him

Are you fucking serious? You smoke because you're addicted.

You actually... oh my god... you actually convinced yourself smoking is a benefit, something those non-smoking normies just don't get. How fucking young and retarded are you?

Sure... when they "stalk" him.

You get used to it. Keep smoking.

I lift because I'm addicted AND like it. Problem?

>other aspects than cardio
Again, Merckx smoked, probably not much, but he won tours, classics, everything imaginable. Many of those are +5h races. He biked almost 50km in an hour. His cardio was impeccable.

>

You tell me. If you're so stupid you believe an addiction to lifting is necessarily beneficial then you're beyond retarded. Lots of possible problem might arise from an addiction to lifting. Overtraining, social isolation, etc. but of course you wouldn't know anything about that, because you're a bitch.

Smoking kills. It's well documented. No one is trying to ban you from smoking, we just reserve the right to laugh at your face and snicker behind your back about your breath and overall stench. You're pathetic.

Yeah I smoked like 15 a day when I was in the military, so did our cardio instructor and most of the sergeants, and we all fucking ran and ran and ran.
It might be tougher at first, but very much doable.

My grandpa is 80+ and he's been smoking since he was 15, he said the secret is to just inhale the smoke into his mouth and let it out, never take it down into the lungs.

Who do I trust now, fellow fitizen or my based veteran grandad?

>CELEBRITIES DO IT! SO I MUST DO IT TOO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torches_of_Freedom

>Lots of possible problem might arise from an addiction to lifting. Overtraining, social isolation, etc.
Stopped reading right there you beta cuck. Imagine if you got too strong and jacked from lifting? That would be terrible.

>Stopped reading right there
No, you didn't.

>Why woudn't they?
Smoking affects blood flow which affects lifting and recovery, I just assumed Chins being China that they'd have those guys on perfectly regulated diets and shit to maximize chances of winning

>just inhale the smoke into his mouth and let it out, never take it down into the lungs

What the fuck? I'd rather have lung cancer than mouth cancer. You basically get 90% of the negative side effects but you don't actually get the nicotine into your system (or far less of it).

dude, the jews are the ones running the tobacco companies. the government could rake in millions upon millions from smoking but they'd rather opt for those disturbing photos on packets and public smoking bans, that should tell you something

It might affect your blood flow after 50 years of smoking 40 cigs a day.

>evidence not found

>that should tell you something

Everyone who argues smoking isnt bad is retarded. That being said, the reason for all those nasty pics is because the tobacco industry tried to hide all that shit rather violently.

If they just took the alcohol approach of "its bad but who gives a shit" nobody would care.

is it not enough that doctors constantly try to get patients to stop?

have this anyway
cdc.gov/cancer/lung/basic_info/risk_factors.htm

It literally constricts your blood vessels and hardens your arteries immediately.

>.gov
Wew lad

>quit smoking back in 2011
>get a demanding career
>friends all move out of town
>wife threatens to divorce me
>start smoking again
>see sixpack and serratus more than i ever have
>lifts go up

What fucking sorcery is this?

Governments do both. In cuck countries at least. Someone is evidently lobbying hard against smoking and I doubt it's the (literally) WHO.

So you tryna say my grandpa won the cancer lottery as he didn't get neither lung nor mouth cancer?

My blood vessels are doing just fine

look at the source material. also why would the government just fabricate that smoking is bad? even if they wanted to they couldn't have literally every single reputable medical association in the world won over.

i can't believe i'm even entertaining this, this is possibly even more crazy than the global jewish conspiracy.