Get in KMD before nov 10th.

1. BarterDex
2. Atomic Swaps
3. Decentralized Exchange, competition to etherdelta, ready to go on Nov 10th
4. Smart contract builder for the komodo platform
5. November 29th sponsor of AD conference
6. Continuous events and conferences, example Barcelona last month
7. AGAMA wallet release// 5% interest on coins
8. First dICO, monaize, 20% to kmd users, nov 10th. Price should spike and start a dip and double top.
9. FA Analysis shows an actual working product built by incredibly talented developers. 10. Stress test confirmed for their platform, all ingredients for success.
11. New partner rumors

You have been warned. Get in or kill yourself later.

kek I shilled it yesterday when it was lower and it pumped up 10% now, lets see if they listen

MY BTC IS TIED UP IN OTHER COINS WHILE THIS QUIETLY MOONS REEEEEE I WANTED TO GET IN A FEW DAYS BACK WHEN IT WASN'T MOVING REEEEEE

Bought 100 of these because of a biz shill post... I'm a bit scared, I don't see too much action. Let's see what happens.

sell it at, even if its at a loss. This will make up for it.

I agree with most of what you say, but I wouldn't buy Monaize as an ICO (unless the bonus makes it worth it).

All of these ICOs are dropping like crazy when they hit the market. Even Red Pulse.

I'm gonna wait for a dip first and not rush into it. If I miss out I miss out...

its extremely undervalued atm given all they have accomplished already

Forgot to mention, cup and handle right now

bought 700 yesterday need to sell some shit alts to get more

Yeah for sure, not to mention that at this point it's already down over 20% from the month's high.There's still a lot of room to move

Is no one seriously waiting for China to resume BTC trading? Like why not hold BTC for the inevitable fork

bamp

monaize on the 10th = moon

the fork is on the 14th so you can still increase your btc holdings to claim your b2x

Komodo team don't give a fuck about your forks. They won't just pussyfoot around while waiting for Muh fork to be done. Much respect for that!

Pretty comfy with KMD, my #1 HODL

>mfw your coin is so private that nobody realizes it is THE privacy coin, THE privacy platform

you going all in on this one?
I got a grand in my coinbase i'm thinking of dropping part on NAV and this. had bought komodo at 48k September thene verything tanked

nav already mooned today and its to shaky, kmd has a lot of stuff in the short term

Its happening

I shilled this all week, my threads was empty, no one noticed and then once KMD went up in price you started noticing it. Sad...Maybe I should use a trip so when I recommend a coin you'll be sure to look it up properly

Fuck it you have shilled me, Im 1.5k in

Well that's unfortunate.

I think i saw them but i was tied in other coins and didnt wanted kmd to go up, i should have gotten in earlier

this shit is going up guaranteed so you're gonna make it.

I dont even own a BTC, so if this moons I will have 2.5, good luck for your gains my good sir

thats good, we're gonna make it

buy

It has begun

Currently at 41k.
Previous highs were at 86k, and 106k
And those were hype. Now the team is actually delivering. Ride this train till mid November before the fork.
Good luck anons.

it'll probably hit $3 before retracing

Going up again. 40k is a solid resistance level.

its psychological barrier, this train is going to at least 100k before nov 10

yup next up is 50k then if it breaks then to the moon we go