EBITTTCONNECTTTTT

eBitconnect (EBCC), the first shitty token of its kind for an obvious ponzi scheme project.

>21 million token supply
>FUCKING $9,000 marketcap
>Easiest x10 of your life once this gets listed on CoinMarketCap

You missed eBTC, you've missed Ethereum Dark, you've missed the rest of the shitty replica tokens that you always doubt would pump, but do regardless. Don't miss this one user. Easy fucking money.

etherdelta.com/#EBCC-ETH

Don't click the link obviously, just showing you the tag name.

heck, x10 only puts it at $90k marketcap. With most shitcoins going to 300k-600k, this could actually x50 or more if we're being realistic.

There's already fucking ETHCONNECT
You retarded fuck.

If only /g/ of 2009 could see what the fuck we've become now....

Does it fucking matter? There's over 20 ERC20 Bitcoin versions, and they ALL fucking pump x10 or more. Fucking $9k marketcap, this shit will pump soo easily

But user, no one even knows this shitcoin exists. If a shitcoin with absolutely no traction suddenly goes 2x in a day, people will spot market manipulation a mile away.

well I put £30 into it. Nothing lost and I got 60k

Let's see what happens next.

All it takes is $10k volume a day to get listed on CoinMarketCap. Check out every e-token that gets listed on CoinMarketCap the day it comes out. They ALWAYS pump x5-x10 just on release.

Of course it's all your own choice whether you wanna buy a shitcoin or not. Obviously don't put a ton of money in or you're gonna have liquidity problems. $100 would be enough, and when it times 10 or more, that's the easiest money you'll ever make.

Sit on it for a while and once it gets listed on CMC, and if we get to even fucking $300k marketcap, that's a x30. Even $30 would get you to $900. $100 x 30 = $3000

Easy way for people with low amounts of money to start building out their portfolio. Shitcoins is where the real money is.

agreed, and to be quite honest... we could probably get the traction rolling tonight ;D

this. I might buy this shit, also looking to acquire some JUST coin

3 ETH and you own 10% of the whole supply, you'll be a whale lmfao. That's how tiny this shit is

LOL JUSTcoin? Is that on EtherDelta?

Any idea when It might get listed on CoinmarketCap?

Fuck u OP I fat fingered an order and lost $100 this better moon now so I can make my money back plus more

ehm I keep clicking on buy but this fucking retarded shit doesn't work.. now I remember why i hate ED

Not my fault you're autistic and can't use EtherDelta properly. You're welcome anyway, looks like the moon mission has already started.

I swear I typed everything correctly but some street shifting pajeet employee rigged the site.

Anyway what's a good buy in price

You think it's still a good time to get in?

Yeah I have 60k now but I don't expect this to really go anywhere... We'll see I guess. 30 gbp spent and now I'll just forget I bought it until or if it ever goes anywhere

i see you friend

yeah man I saw it too, felt so bad for you:( honestly thought you were able to cancel it. but I think you're in a good place for this one, whatever moon is happening right now is only the start imo based purely off hype lol

wow, from .000001250 to .000007000 in less than 5min

Ehh I take it back. Looks like it is rising quite nicely. I'll check back in the morning

>volume = $1000
lmao

Oh my ID changed. Phone posting probably

Anyway night all good luck with this shitcoin, hoping for nice gains

Been trying to buy this shit since 1500 but no one wanted to sell now I'm trying to buy at 4000 and il probably get burned. This is what I hate about low volume/market cap coins fuck

Just doesn't seem like my day today whatever now that I look back it's kinda funny. Props to whichever pajeet got lucky and got free $100 from me I hope you use it to buy a toilet

Pick up my buy order you fags I need to make money too

should we just yolo buy at 7k's ?

Its still stupidly fucking low so why not.

look at it this way man, you gave back. You gave a little back. And a rule of this world is whatever you give, comes back to you 10x

Threw 20 USD at this, 10k shitcoins. EtherDelta is really fun to use (first time), but its super powerful so you can fuck yourself if your not careful.