Directory.io

>directory.io
>database of private keys and public addresses

I clicked randomly and found one address who withdrew 5 bitcoins three days ago wtf

How much of a Pajeet am I if I look everyday until he deposits them again

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rurll/on_the_subject_of_listing_all_possible_private/
directory.io/90462569716653277674664832038037428010029347093027#5HpHagT65TZzG1PHzARUPN5FajhdEo6yLBv8aYBJ3RKYDy7EjE6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF MY LINK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

don't go to this website all my link on ED are gone

No bullshit, I found one with .02 btc last month

>Page 1 out of 904625697166532776746648320380374280100293470930272690489102837043110636675

you do not believe to the luck?

Not joke too, i actually founded one with 0.0001 lmao.

I wonder why anyone even uses bitcoin or others cryptocurrencyes while your Bitcoins can be only stolen by using that site and having extremely good luck.

If you understood math you'd know it'd be more probable that the universe explodes before even one address with a balance is found even with 10 billion computers each checking a billion addresses a second, 24/7.

>believe to the luck
>founded

pajeet detected

>he doesn't understand luck

is this legit? is there actually a chance to find a wallet with coins in it?

but it could still happen, that i find the bittrex address

Absolutely there is. But your chances are really low..

I mean, that's why you wont keep your coins out of the exchange like COINBASE which has insured your moneys for upto $100k

Interesting, I guess it wouldn't hurt to click around for a while when I'm not doing anything else.

Yes.

I agree with you. My autistic friend tells me its impossible but i say it is not, some pajeet can really get your private key

he just says it's not possible and i again tell him that it is and that's why bitcoin is not secure.

nobody is backing bitcoins expect if you keep them at exchange which have insured it's funds like coinbase

I do not take even 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance to lose my moneys , sorry hackers.

SOMEONE can just fucking have luck, understand retards

Do it. you can become a millionare easily

another good way is to buy a "mega cracker" from hackforums and put a "combolists" founded from internet to it and run.

That way you can get someone's informations there, some people have backup'd a wallet.dat to mega server.

you can find by a program every "wallet.dat"'s and look

i have earned over 15k$doing this.. in 2 months

if you made a script capable of checking 1 trillion addresses every second, it would take you 3*10^57 years to go through all the combinations.

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1rurll/on_the_subject_of_listing_all_possible_private/

Not needed to go through all combinations, there are hundreds of millions a btc wallets with a bitcoins!!!

>he doesn't understand luck
stay poor, fag

only 18 million wallets have ever been created. you literally have no idea what you're talking about. claiming to make 15k a month from doing this? go die you retarded lying faggot.

I wonder if some really unlucky person got his bitcoin withdrawn due to his keys being in the first pages of this list

The only way you have any chance of finding a wallet with a balance is sheer luck. That being said I made a script that essentially rolls a die and scans random pages on directory.io for wallets with balances. I still haven't found anything with it, but it's a simple web app if anyone else wants to give it a shot and try. It's a waste of time though. Here it is on Google Drive, just open index.html (replace commas): drive,google,com/file/d/0B2TDrU6ooB_MYlozcHg5bzJtZXc/view?usp=sharing

Note that because it's fetching resources from directory.io and blockchain.info, it may not work due to cross-site scripting access controls. If it doesn't work, check the JavaScript console to see if this is the case and use another browser or change your browser's XSS settings.

directory.io/90462569716653277674664832038037428010029347093027#5HpHagT65TZzG1PHzARUPN5FajhdEo6yLBv8aYBJ3RKYDy7EjE6

explode yourself nigger

>No. Transactions
>0

>Comparison:
≈ 9×10^(-6) × the number of atoms in the visible universe (≈ 10^80)

If you weren't such a brainlet you'd generate random private keys instead of fetching them from a website.

This entire concept is pants-on-head retarded but you really went the extra mile.

It's exactly as retarded as typing in random page numbers to directory.io so I figured I'd stay true to the spirit of autism

>send some btc to a random address from one of the first pages of that list
>wait to see if it gets withdrawn
seriously, has anyone ever tried this?

try to send it here 1MkGvHcsipKSExbjhSXR3zdd8dh2MeCiex

and watch on blockchain.info if it gets withdrawn

sent ;)

the ones on the very first page have a bunch of transactions

If you have a list of all addresses with unspent tx you can use this for a birthday attack, right?

Interesting. You should do such thing offline, I guess.

Yeah, how come the ones on the first page have txs but not on later pages?

Also, if you have a bitcoin address, shouldn't you be able to find a the corresponding private key using this database?

^brainlet

If I find one, how do i withdraw the money? I don't understand the back end of all this, i'm just a gambling addict.

I think some people are depositing small amounts into the first hundreds of pages to troll people.

Yeah it seems like none of the others have any transactions at all on later/random pages.

*3 million
that includes wallets with tiny balances not worth the fees to move it.

The amount of sheer luck needed to stumble to an actual address with some balance on it is beyond our comprehension. You would be insanely lucky. And the owner of that address, insanely unlucky.

People intentionally sent funds to addresses on the first page to tease brainlets that there's a chance of actually finding something.

This website has every single private/public key but it's too massive a list to search in a million lifetimes.

The person who made this site did so as a joke. It's not meant to be taken seriously.

Found one with .72 Bitcoin How to withdrawl? HElp

you can work out the public address if you know the private key. this one way decoding is the basis or cryptography.. there is no username password stuff. worth researching if you are interested but the only thing keeping your bitcoin safe is simply the mathematical odds that noone will ever guess your wallet. the directory website is no secret its public knowledge meant to demonstrate that you are in fact, safe

>make joke website
>idiots on Veeky Forums take it seriously
>call themselves "investors"

No shit you retarded fuck. That's what we've been trying to tell you in every one of these fucking threads.

what is the private key for it?

what does it mean?

I took a shit ton of adderall and I can't stop going through these pages

I've found maybe .006 BTC so far

I'm going to be rich