Literature for Veeky Forums guys

Im just about to finish the Silmarillion again and I was wondering what are you guys reading right now and wether or not you have good books to recommend .
Ideally more masculine epics similar to Beowulf or even Hemingway.

epic story of a olive nigga sulking about then chimping out

Reading is for cucks and dorks

if you like the silmarillion, you will love the illiad. Silmarillion was basically written as an english patische of it/ aeneaid (a pretty pale and fanciful one desu).

Yeah i should have thought of that desu.
Is the Odyssey worth the time of day as well?

Odyssey is better than the Iliad imo.

m8 have u even heard of the ancient greeks

dudes like invented swoleness and also philosophy

Another book that'll be worht your time is the Argonautica too

read Conan the Barbarian stories. all he does is slay pussy and vanquish foes. It's very inspiring

And it doesnt suck dick like this "well written" "Literature" it's actually entertaining

And it doesn't suck dick like this "well written" "Literature" it's actually entertaining

The book of the new sun

Badass motherfucker goes around with a giant sword used for beheading

You won't be disappointed

World order by henry killinger

The Revenant, Michael Punke.

'a man who has returned, as if from the dead'

Mishima is dope

woa is Veeky Forums still here from the merge? you guys getting swole?

Also

Fuck off back to /pol/, no one here wants to brainwash themselves with that shit.

>no one here

You don't speak for everyone bitch, why do Redditors think that Veeky Forums is a protected circle jerk like where they come from?

Anyway, you don't even read so go back to your tfwnogf and manlet support threads brainlet.

As someone who actually has an interest in literature, there are some classic authors on that list.

Either contribute a quality recommendation or go back to reading your Buzzfeed recommended Young Adult trash.

>reading

What a fucking waste of time, unless you are reading a textbook/website on something practical/science related.

Other than that you can pick up far greater entertainment value and learn much more from a couple hours of television or internet than you can reading a fucking book

Lmao get real god damn nerds

I have a degree in literature and have never been to Reddit or Buzzfeed actually. The list is stupid anyway now I've taken a proper look at it.
>Thomas Mann
>right-wing
>alrighty-then.jpg

>now that I'm taking a proper look at it

So you didn't learn proper critical reading skills with your McUniversity degree?

You could have formed a proper critical argument based on the literature presented, but you formed a knee jerk reaction instead.

Brainlet indeed.

Sorry, I don't really take this place that seriously to be honest and I like telling people to fuck off back to /pol/ whenever I see anything like that since it easily winds people up.

i miss /fitlit/, could we do a long distance relationship?

u sure showed me

Wheel of Time is good desu senpai

>/fitlit/ never forget

I would say reading and understanding the works of Nietzsche is of great relevance to those who lift. Its all about bettering yourself

Excuses Begone! by Wayne Dyer changed everything for me. I pirated the audiobook off TPB and have been listening to it in the car. The more I listen to it, the more unstoppable I become. It's seriously amazing, and I hope all of you read/hear it at some point.

written by the dude who lived alone and got cucked numerous times

inspiring. he was the neckbeard virg of his time

inb4 butthurt alt-right snowflakes

this
the only things CHAD reads are the thousands of messages from prime sloots begging him to pork them