This man, Alexis Ohanion, the co-founder of Reddit, impregnated Serena Williams

>This man, Alexis Ohanion, the co-founder of Reddit, impregnated Serena Williams
>Serena Williams, a certified semen demon, tennis champion and one of THE most Veeky Forums people in her chosen field, had sex with this thing and chose to have its baby over the countless other men she could have had on a whim

Is there any hope Veeky Forums? Have the DYELs won? I... I don't know if I can go on knowing Serena fucking Williams got plowed by this Starbucks-looking pasty-ass chipmunk cheeked motherfucker.

What is the point of lifting if 10/10's are just going for the money anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh, i don't think she's that hot

Also he's 6'5

>serena williams
>10/10

kek. she looks like a man

>Serena Williams
>a 10
Kek, in what world?

im surprised serena didnt impregnate him

>serena williams
>semen demon
>10/10
nigger pl...
>666
yeah you're obviously the devil pls go and stay go
also she's probably doing the fucking with her roid clit anyway

>faggy numale arrested after being caught having sex with gorilla
>Later it was the discovered the gorilla was in fact famous tennis player Serena Williams, and the faggy numale founded the shittiest website on the internet

I would scared of having children with Serena Williams. If we had a boy it would be fine but God save us if a girl is born, she'll look like a gorilla baby who has overdosed on testosterone

>Serena a 10
No, pic related is a 10
Serena is realistically like a 5 or 6

I honestly think that a lanky nu-male like Alexis and a manly, broad woman like Serena will have okay children. They'll even each other out.

why do armenians like fucking niggers so much?

Waiting for that baby bump. I've always thought she was a man.

>That
>A biological female, capable of getting pregnant (i.e. not sterilized by male HRT)
Show me the receipts.

>Appears in beyonce video
>Takes notes on faking a pregnancy

she might be XY with a vagina
it happens
they're rare as fuck, but more common among female athletes because that male physiology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

fuck no this not a 10.

Serena looks like a monkey

I honestly believe a lot of black women have a secret desire for white men that they do their best to repress. I catch more black girls mirin on me than white girls and I'm pasty as fuck with a ginger beard ffs. This guy's tall and rich so Serena thought fuck it why not.

post a 10 then, fucks sake

girl in pic is 6/10

shit taste

nicole mejia.

This is an image board, you know.

Hang yourself low test beta

I'm pinning. kys faggot.

moosefix is entirely let down by her massive autistic roastie personality

the biggest mistake i ever made was stalking her tumblr and finding out what she's like as a person

6/10 face steroid nigger. Only normies think shes anything special

She looks like a monkey though.

STARBUCKS-LOOKING? PASTY-ASS? CHIPMUNK CHEEKED? YOU KNOW MULTIPLE-WORD ADJECTIVES GET HYPHENATED WHEN PLACED BEFORE THE NOUN THEY MODIFY, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU DID IT TWICE. THEN YOU DIDN'T DO IT. WHY?

>Serena
>10/10

The man thinks Serena Williams is a 10/10. Clearly he is retarded, so why did you expect anything different?

Low-test incels detected. Serena is 100% woman, a living goddess.

>10/10
Tы пиздaнyтый?

With the face to terrify a silverback.

Nigger lover

This type of posting should be a bannable offense desu senpai

You just KNOW this poster is an ugly virgin. Amazing how easy it is to tell on an image board

>black lives matter
>make half of one

good job. all these militant activist blm bitches just want white dick.

Fucking shitskins stop shitting up this board. I bet Veeky Forums has the second most shitskin posters, right behind /sp/.

Your containment board is this way

>calling out ugly people as being ugly is now considered wahhysis

Negresses are for casual sex anyway

Men of European descent should respect their unborn children enough to not curse them with nappy haired dark skinned low IQ impulsive genetics

>roid'd up gorilla-looking sheboon got DREIDELED
who gives a fuck

Is that fucking puppey?

why can't I have a non sjw black gf :(

Because your girlfriend is your left hand?

Idk just guessing user

The fuck are all you cunts doing in this thread anyway, why isn't anyone at the gym

Yes, and Sheever the Dutch Amazon

>tfw no amazon gf

Wew
>Being this angry about me calling your waifu ugly
"Y-you're, you're j-just a v-VIRGIN!"
Serena has a long, and an objectively manly face. Her body is okay. She's far from a fucking 10. Moose is too, it's just a meme mate.

I do find some black women attractive, but not her

>men feet
Disgusting.