Why does my chin look fat and how can I fix it? I am really skinny so I don't know why this is. Why is this...

Why does my chin look fat and how can I fix it? I am really skinny so I don't know why this is. Why is this. What can be done.

Genetics.
Kill yourself.

It's kinda dark but that's not the neckbeard it just naturally looks like that.

>Why does my chin look fat
Genetic
>how can I fix it
Cosmetic surgery

Man be proud that's nearly a Heath Ledger face right there.

Noooooooo.. surely not. I will investigate my family for this possibility.

I'm so proud. That's why I worry about things this small. ;3

Do face routines then. I found out yesterday they actually exist because people care that much.

Ya I guess I'll try those

Do chin ups

Facepulls.

this is caused by the hyoid bone
the position of the hyoid is controlled by muscles

is the back of your tongue resting on the roof of your mouth like it's supposed to be?

caused by a low hyoid bone**

It sits on bottom of the mouth. I never understood how people leave their tongue on top the mouth. But I will try this and faceups. Also I sit with my neck forward and down at my laptop so that maybe something to do with it.

I have the same thing. ~15% body fat and currently losing weight, really hope it goes away soon.
Look fine from the front but terrible from the side. It's there no matter where I keep my tongue.

You're an idiot, your chin looks fine. It's muscle, not fat. Touch it, retard.

I know there's muscle there, but I still want it to go away as much as possible.
There's no denying it would look better without it.

Firstly the pic you just posted is not muscle. It's loose skin and fat. It's shit because of shit genetics.

The original one however is muscle. And it looks attractive.

You cannot 'get rid of it' unless maybe by starving yourself to auschwitz and let the muscle atrophy.

You should be happy tho. It looks masculine as fuck and only people with good genetics have it.

Another example of muscle.

I appreciate it, but are you sure? I just feel like I'd look better with an actual jawline (and a better hairline while we're at it).

Kek it may have been the lighting. Your under chin looks more round in this pic.

Either way it's largely genetic because I've seen skellies with fat chins and chubsies with godlike chins.

Best you can do is keep working out and probably staying lean will give the best aesthetic. But that's highly personal.