Tfw insecure neet that has been lifting for one year

>tfw insecure neet that has been lifting for one year
>never satisfied with my body, lift harder and harder
>go to swimming pool for a gym exam
>every male normie is either scrawny, skinnyfat or overweight

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

They're not insecure neets

Maybe, but they're not aesthetics. I expected to see a lot of young fit males showing well-muscled bodies, beautiful abs, nice pecs and so on. I expected them to have good postures, chins up with a fierce look in their eyes.

What a disappointment.

>Americans are disgusting
Wooaahhhh

I live in Europe.

>people who don't lift don't look like they lift

delete this thread, you fucking fag
also don't you understand that you should be happy that other males look less aesthetic? it makes you look better.

What if I actually want people to look fit? What if I want them to laugh at me for being weak? Is it so hard to understand for you that I might want to live in a society where male are aesthetics, not just some disgusting-looking wimpy skinnyfats?

Post a picture of yourself so I can laugh at you

This

We're waiting, OP

I don't care about what you think, I don't know what you look like.

So how long have you been having these fantasies of being dominated faggot?

Pussy post pics of yourself this is an anonymous image board of not you are truly more insecure then them all combined

Since my girlfriend started to choke me during sex.

I already said I was insecure, especially on Veeky Forums.

At first I was just being antagonistic, now I'm jelly.

This is such a bad thread, holy shit.

Break the shell. Post the pic. Free yourself.

DONT BEE URSELF.

BEE UR BETTERSELF.

There is an obvious solution bitchboy, join the swimming/water polo team.

>I don't care about what you think,

> What if I want them to laugh at me for being weak?

I'm just a twink. And if you laugh at me I won't care because I don't know what you look like.

I was thinking of doing not so long ago, that's actually a good idea.

I don't care about what someone I don't know anything about think of me. In real life this is different because I can actually see the guy and his godly body in front of me, laughing at the worthless piece of shit that I am.

>I don't care about what someone I don't know anything about think of me. In real life this is different because I can actually see the guy and his godly body in front of me, laughing at the worthless piece of shit that I am.

Honestly, I think you have bigger things to worry about than getting Veeky Forums.

>In real life this is different because I can actually see the guy and his godly body in front of me, laughing at the worthless piece of shit that I am.
Dude most guys who lift or have good bodies are usually pretty nice people who will probably help you out with fitness and shit

Well, I've been bullied in school, since that period I've always been under the impression that most people aren't benevolent.

>bigger things to worry about